Reviews for The Fifth World
Ann chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
Cool. Aziraphale and Crowley are off to see Balthazar. I wonder how he'll react to Aziraphale bringing a demon (Fallen) along with him for that help. Hiding. Little do they know that Castiel didn't actually get to report Aziraphale and was brushed off by Nanael. Makes me wonder if she knows more. Especially about Zacheria.
Looks like Joey and some girl were returned, or escaped. Maybe chessie isn't all bad. I wonder if Castiel will be any help. Being constantly exposed to Sam a d Dean will hopefully loosen him up.
Ann chapter 7 . 8/2/2015
Wow! Quite the explosive meeting between Aziraphale, A Crowley, Dean, and Bobby. Yeah probably not a good idea to take a hyperventalating demon into a hunter's house.
Wonder how Jody will take this.
Kylaesthetics chapter 11 . 4/6/2015
I just read this whole thing in one go and I really really hope you continue!

You have the voices for all the characters SO SPOT ON! Amazing I hope you update at some point! ;u;
PyroET chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
I would point out, in reference to the potencies of holy water listed, that being hit with boiling water generally can cause rather bad burns.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
Ohhhhhhhhhkay I love this fic! It's a really exciting plot line and stuff, and I can't wait until YOU UPDATE. . I love your Crowley and Aziraphale characters at the start, and the start of their history together. I'm actually find it cool if Jesse and/or Adam got a bit more of an appearance in the plot, because I'd like to see Jesse getting mentored by Adam. I wish Dean weren't so anti-angel, but I kinda get why he's like that. I have no idea what Gabriel was doing, but okayAnyway, this fic is just soooooo good, I really love it, so please continue it!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
hahah, loved castiels reaction to crowley and aziraphale. I watched SPN and quite fangirled over it - but good omens went to my heart traight. I did read it one time, and at the end I started on the first page and red it again. I like the pace of the story, how you describe everything and give the characters time for their own world and worries - but poor jimmy... somehow he is already the star in this FF for me and I hope he will get a good ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
;_; oh my. I love it.
FashionablyHospitable chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
I'm glad things are looking up. This chapter was great. I love the way your narration brings out the characters. And that certainly is a hook of an ending. :)
A Smiling Cat chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
Well, at least Aziraphale is still below Zachariah's radar... And how nice it is that he met Balthazar already !
What is it about Chessie, though ?
And Dean is not a fan of Castiel for now. Well, Cas isn't very fond of Sam either, which could be problematic if they don't all have a little chat and explain what it is all about...
I still like your GO characters more than the SPN ones, but the whole story is great !
Bookworm Gal chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
I'm glad to see this story continue. Great job and keep up the good work.
codename pip chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
I haven't even read it yet I just need to flail about a little OMG YOU UPDATED IT THANK YOU YOU'RE AWESOME YOU BEAUTIFUL PERSON YOU
ImLostForever chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
NOOOOOO Where is the next chapter?! I love this fic so much. Though I may not agree with the exact back-story you've written for Zira and Crowley, I love the AU! Will there ever be an update? *puppy-dog eyes*
FashionablyHospitable chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
GWah cliffie.
oceanlover4evr chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
Oh my. This is truly one gem of a story. I really enjoy your writing, and can't wait to see where it goes.
FD chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
This is one of the best Good Omens stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »