Reviews for A Selfish Boy
saashi samy chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
interesting
Nikoyaka chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I really don't like how some people look at Mikogami, to me gaining and kissing Sekirei is more of a way of gaining friends. He feels abandoned by his parents and wants people who can't abandon him. And he trust Mutsu the most because Mutsu only ever looks out for him.
Sorry, I was ranting. Anyway I love that you made them a story where Mikogami winged Mutsu.
whatever chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
i like this story
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This was wonderful- made up background or not. I think it's very plausible, and I can understand now why you have 4 reviews and 4 favorites. I wouldn't be surprised if every single one who reviewed favorited it, because that's what I plan on doing.
This was very sweet.
Good job! Keep writing!
JazMint chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
DUDE! THAT WAS AMAZING! Yeah it was short...BUT IT WAS STILL AMAZING!

I've been trying to find some stories on my favorite characters... but there arent many T-T. But then I found yours!

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much!

Seriously after I watched the episode where both Mutsu and Mikogami get a bit of screen time I was just like "I'M SHIPPING THEM! 3"

So thanks for writing this!

Ohhh and just want to let you know that the reason for this story not having may reviews or favorites is NOT because its "bad" or anything of the sort! Its just because this anime is sort of generally for guys (Example: Boobs flying everywhere, panty flashes, FLASHES IN GENERAL!) so therefore I doubt guys would go onto this site to find a FanFic on a yaoi couple

Yet again THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! And if its not obvious I just want to let you know that I LOVED THIS STORY! And I think you have Mikogami's background 100% spot on and realistic in regards to the anime!
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I really liked this fic. It shows a different side of Mikogami that is hinted at yet never really explored in the manga. Plus it was really cute too. ;)
Ailee Nolitari chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh, how sweet! I actually like the Mikogami you portray in this tale, especially the warmth he shows to the lost child. Thanks for sharing this.
titania eli chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
There should really be more stories on Mutsu. I love this story by the way. You did a great job on the two's interaction.