Reviews for Afterburn

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:333333333333333

#I-SHIP-DANEAH-LIKE-CRAZY
BSwifty1997 chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
Just read the entire thing and I thought it was brilliant. I love how doreah and the dragons interact. I loved the final chapter. How they spoke. I wish this was how it happened in the show. I really do. Thanks for writing.. I enjoyed reading.
MissKittyFisher chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
So beautifully written from start to finish, loved every single second of it
ShyRainbow chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Awesomely great. It was written beautifully! You got the character's just right, imho. Keep up the GREAT work!
Alexawynters chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Adored it. I can has more?
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
This was a really nice chapter. I especially liked this line:
/"It is so much more rare, and far more precious. And, at its best, it is the very essence of power./
I think it ended nicely, although I feel conflicted about how much the brutality of the rapes were shown when much less of the intimacy of the women was at the end. Perhaps the moment is to be more preserved because it is more meaningful and that would make sense. It is the actual feelings that they share and the mutual desire reflected in the kiss which did matter the most, I believe.
Thanks for this story!
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
I hope that khaleesi continues to do right by her slave.
Nice writing :)
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Poor handmaiden; what a shitty life. I am amazed that Sir Jorah can speak with such authority and be so wrong about what the difference between an alive and dead person is.
Nice writing, although I have to admit that I very quickly skimmed through most of the first half. I am glad she's alive; as I am very behind in the show and only read half of book one so wouldn't know what it's supposed to be either way.
Ashelia2004 chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
I really liked this a lot. I couldn't believe that Doreah would betray Dany, and I loved this version much better!
shetan83 chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Wow, that was really well written. There's a couple of things here and there where you slip into present tense with "she can" do something something, but other than that, I thought your characterizations and dialogue were excellent. I haven't even seen Game of Thrones or read the books, but I could really imagine what these characters were like.

Awesome read. Would love to see more on this pairing. I find their dynamic intriguing. And the dragons are kinda cute, lol.
AndreaBBx chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
You're breaking my heart! This is how the finale should have ended! I can't believe what they did to Doreah and this helped cope with that. Really well-written and it was pleasure to read so thank you. I liked both their thoughts and I agree with them. Hopefully we see more from you. Doreah fans need love! XOXO