Reviews for The Heart is a Machine
GoldnWlf chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
This was a fantastic read. Even though I've seen the movie, your writing kept me on the edge of my seat. Thanks for writing such a great story!
texican chapter 14 . 12/27/2014
*applause applause applause*

This is so very good. Your replicant Rachel was perfect in her candor, caring and naivety. Quinn was exactly what I would expect in her stubbornness and determination to fulfill her duties first and heart second. Sam and Puck were welcome additions as her true family. Sue and Santana being the bitches they were was oddly comforting. Every aspect of your story rang true and seemed real. This is the best story I've read this year. I only wish I had read it sooner.

Thanks for keeping this up and
Happy New Year!
azzule chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I was a fan of Blade Runner before I read this and even before I was in the fandom. SO, I found the parallels and the rewrites and the goddamn dialogues very well crafted. Excuse my cursing, I am still reeling from reading this wonderful story. Gonna go and read everything else you've written.
azzule chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
Why hadn't I read this before, goddammit!

Finished it in two days. I simultaneously wanted to reach the end and when I was about to finish it, I wanted to slow things down. What an amazing work, jesus.
JokersLastLaugh chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
This was a good story and I enjoyed reading it.
CAFBOV chapter 14 . 5/9/2014
Lovely and strangely sweet, despite all the carnage.
CAFBOV chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
This is so exciting. I love this and Rachel's love story is so much more believable than Decker and Rachel's in the movie. Funny, how made Quinn fully human again.
CAFBOV chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
When I read the chapter when Quinn ran unbelievably fast, I wondered if, she, too, might be a special replicant, but this explanation is even better. Rachel is so sweet and vulnerable but she is learning very quickly.
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Very similar to "Blade Runner" thus far. I'm curious to see if and deviates. One of movies and books-"Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" by Philip K. Dick. The movie name was clearly better named but the book is great. They also made a short story of his into "Total Recall" but that movie had very little to do with the actual story.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/5/2014
You don't even understand how many times I have read this story. It's one of my favourite fanfictions ever. I just.. I love it so much. You're an amazing writer.
98forever chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
This was beautiful, thank you!
Alisonhendriix chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Rude ffn won't let me leave a review on chapter 14 because I already did the first time I read this story. boo! okay well...
I recently watched Blade Runner in one of my classes and I was reminded of this wonderful story so I decided to read it again for the third time and I'm so glad I did! I just love this story so much and I found it to be even better after watching the movie. So I just wanted to stop in and leave this review because this story is honestly my favorite faberry story. So thank you for writing this masterpiece and have a nice day/night! :D
wordsfromwater chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
i remember when this first came out and people were talking about it. I put it on my to do list (my very long to do list) and never got around to it. recently i saw it again and decided why the hell not. i am so mad at myself for not reading this sooner. I've already read so many of your stories it's embarrassed how high the number is. you are honestly one of my favorite authors ever. But this story is so amazing so far. i absolutely love the way you write and how you express things. Even if you stop posting, i hope you never stop writing because you have a gift
Torie20MD chapter 14 . 10/16/2013
Great story!
randomsquared chapter 14 . 10/11/2013
Re-read this story today and was reminded of why it's one of my absolute favorites: adore the plot with excellent twists and suspense (tempted even to watch blade runner but decided against it since I suspect I wouldn't actually like it, I just like what you've done with the premise), the characterizations are amazing and spot on and it's genuinely funny as well with some killer lines that made me laugh out loud - re: educational documentaries - which doesn't happen to me often when reading. Extremely puzzled as to why this story isn't pimped out more in the fandom (or maybe I was just out of the loop for that?). For real in my all time favorite top five surrounded by a lot a thememoriesfire stuff (best compliment I know how to give tbh). Thanks for investing your time into this! :)