Reviews for The Heart is a Machine
Amazing. I read it all in one sitting. Thank you for this story.
Jesseburnett chapter 12 . 2/20
the idea that rachel would even have a killswitch, considering their use is to keep replicants from eventually becoming too human like, (which OBVIOUSLY doesnt apply to rachel -thats basically her whole design- at all) is just silly.
Jesseburnett chapter 7 . 2/17
"I watched an educational documentary entitled Erotica 2: Naughty Brunette Needs a Spanking." ...wow it's pretty rare that I literally burst out laughing out loud while sitting alone reading, but that certainly did the trick
Nekary chapter 14 . 12/28/2016
This fic was amazing!
I readed it in two days! I couldn't stop reading.
I haven't seen the movie, but I think I will look for it.
A.W.Blake chapter 14 . 8/4/2016
a really great story. made me curious to watch the movie!
lovincookiemonsterz chapter 14 . 11/23/2015
I just reread this because I've been needing some faberry in my life again, I forgot how amazing you write and just hope you continue to do so!

Still amazing as ever
Guest chapter 14 . 4/5/2015
Hey, so I've read this story about a billion times and I figured it was time to say just how much I love it!
GoldnWlf chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
This was a fantastic read. Even though I've seen the movie, your writing kept me on the edge of my seat. Thanks for writing such a great story!
texican chapter 14 . 12/27/2014
*applause applause applause*

This is so very good. Your replicant Rachel was perfect in her candor, caring and naivety. Quinn was exactly what I would expect in her stubbornness and determination to fulfill her duties first and heart second. Sam and Puck were welcome additions as her true family. Sue and Santana being the bitches they were was oddly comforting. Every aspect of your story rang true and seemed real. This is the best story I've read this year. I only wish I had read it sooner.

Thanks for keeping this up and
Happy New Year!
azzule chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I was a fan of Blade Runner before I read this and even before I was in the fandom. SO, I found the parallels and the rewrites and the goddamn dialogues very well crafted. Excuse my cursing, I am still reeling from reading this wonderful story. Gonna go and read everything else you've written.
azzule chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
Why hadn't I read this before, goddammit!

Finished it in two days. I simultaneously wanted to reach the end and when I was about to finish it, I wanted to slow things down. What an amazing work, jesus.
JokersLastLaugh chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
This was a good story and I enjoyed reading it.
CAFBOV chapter 14 . 5/9/2014
Lovely and strangely sweet, despite all the carnage.
CAFBOV chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
This is so exciting. I love this and Rachel's love story is so much more believable than Decker and Rachel's in the movie. Funny, how made Quinn fully human again.
CAFBOV chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
When I read the chapter when Quinn ran unbelievably fast, I wondered if, she, too, might be a special replicant, but this explanation is even better. Rachel is so sweet and vulnerable but she is learning very quickly.