Reviews for A Weird Experience
Sammael Sin chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Cavaliers...

I liked the beginning until the middle of the story, it's great, but at the end they ended by sex, it makes me scratch my head. I did not mind about Yaoi, but was stunned by what happened. Because I'm sure all of you from the description, Coola serious injury and can not even move. And how these events occur at the end! What's the...!?

It would be more complete if you have the time steps, such as allowing Coola recover by taking care of his brother's bedside. Then they had sex after, or Frieza become on top if you want to maintain during the first event, which shows Cold's brutal for his eldest son. Or, you may use the father's cruelty toward Coola as an alternative for building long-term relationships CoolaXFrieza (I encourage you to write again). But in fact, although there is no sex involved, they just love each other, readers felt that they were lovers pathetic...
Yusra Nayab chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
You described the true love between brothers and family relations,although you described Frieza's hate towards his brother in a very sour and cold manner,you still had a great and amazing of describing the warmth,endurance and comfort of love and relationship between your family members,especially the importance and the strength of love of brotherhood ;) I lobed this fan fiction and I hope you'll come up with such encouraging work :) ;) :D :)
Taliah-Ishtar chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
I love this sooo much! 3 One of the best Cooler x Freeza stories ever!
True Otaku Queen chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I loved it! This is really fucking hot! FAVORITED! XD
Ownkncks-Firefox chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Truly beautiful how these two brother show their love for one an other
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
That's awsome !
ShizenTheHedgehog chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Pretty good. You're getting better every time.
EnvyTheDarkness chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
That, was AMAZING! Frieza X Cooler is my OTP and it's very hard to find good fanfiction of them, so please write more! IMMMA BEGGING YOU!