Reviews for Living Life
Melendine chapter 38 . 5/1
Finally finished :)
Loved this thank you
luvyateamedward chapter 38 . 2/17
Great story! Was a joy to read.
DeeBee7 chapter 12 . 1/28
I get the whole grammatical error/dialogue thing, I miss words out all the time when I'm writing because the way things are phrased in Australia is different from the US, but you do have reoccurring errors that have nothing to do with dialogue (eg "off" instead of "of", "on" instead of "in"), which are not really errors at all, just pesky typos that I can say from experience, spellcheck doesn't pick up but proofreading will.

You definitely don't need a beta, which considering you past experience, is a really good thing (what kind of dirtbag steals their friend's story?!). You're a great writer all on your own!

:-D
Guest chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
perfect :)
disrae chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Read the previous story straight through! Could hardly put the phone down, I loved it so much! Your are a wonderful writer, and your characters are so vivid. Love this Bella! Thank you!
sherryola chapter 38 . 9/25/2014
Wow. I have no words, just no words. It is a very long time since I loved an all human twilight fic as much as I have loved these two stories. Maybe not since I read Virgins and Villains/Love Rescue Me. I've read good enjoyable stories of course, but these two have touched my heard and gotten into my soul. I'm only sorry it's over, because honestly, I'd jump right in and read another full length story about these two. Your edward is incredible and special, and what's marvelous is that I love your Bella too. i'm tempted to go right back to the first story and reread both again. Thank you so much for writing something like this, just enough drama, the right kind of drama. the way they always always talked things out. their love and humor. My heart has been touched, my laughter has rung out, i've been moved over and over.

Sherry
LAB1 chapter 38 . 9/24/2014
Loved this story! I've only known one person to get pg right away after the shot. Its super powerful! All of my kids were concieved our first month trying except the first as we had to wait for the shot and I helped with hormone therapy. I love the baby's name! Perfect and original! Twins coming at the end of your family plan makes for fun times. Thank you for keeping me entertained while mine are teething. Two teething babies is worse then two newborns!

This story really deserves to be edited! There are so many spelling errors like cook instead of look. Things that spell check wouldn't catch as they are real words. I enjoy reading stories written with the authors native spellings. I'm not used to Irish speech patterns, but they are hard to read. The lack of subjects, people and pronouns being used is confusing. Lack of sleep probably isn't helping my comprehension! I was quite pleased that you don't mix up spellings for words like there, their and they're. Its obviously a dialect thing as you are a good writer.
ama2978 chapter 38 . 9/12/2014
Great story. Thanks so much for writing.
casstella chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
I speak Irish English so i don't see anything wrong with your grammar. This story is awesome i love most of your stories but this is my favorite...

As for Robsten their relationship has nothing to do with your characters or the original characters in the book... All those people commenting on it & trying to confuse the two with other stories have issues. Yes they played the roles in the movies but they really didn't do it justice the book was much better i actually felt the characters when i was reading it. Just like i feel the characters in your stories.

So keep writing & i hope you come up with another two part series on another story your really great at it.
Anne Celeste chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
I want to shoot emment dead right now,,,he's a stupid and selfish moron
ladiblue03 chapter 38 . 8/13/2014
I like it
Nannyjojo chapter 38 . 7/28/2014
Loved it.
Sad it has come to an end, but I have loved getting into their lives.
Nannyjojo chapter 37 . 7/28/2014
Charlie could have some fun here with Edward.
Oh she is going to be so spoilt.
Nannyjojo chapter 36 . 7/28/2014
So sad that this is coming to and end, but I have loved the journey.
Glad things with Rose and Emmett seem to be better too.
2,243 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »