Reviews for Living Life
myimagination2012 chapter 26 . 8/15
I was so scared when the parents started arguing...nice save..
myimagination2012 chapter 3 . 8/14
Emmett is such an asshole fucking muscular blockhead
petmom1213 chapter 38 . 4/13
I love both stories. I'm so happy that you continued the first one. Seeing their life grow through the years, happy and full with children and love, is amazing. Thank you for this. It was great and so are you.
Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 17 . 4/11
Do you not write foreplay or do they just not have any? I can see how it would be messy and Edward doesn't like messy.
petmom1213 chapter 12 . 4/10
I alway notice when you phrase things differently but I knew it was because of where you live. Every place has a slightly different way of speaking. Anyone reading this should have realized that. I'm sorry some people were rude to you about it. I think it's interesting how it's different in different places.
I love the stories. Thank you for writing them.
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 3/27
Wow, eight years and three more wonderful children later, eek! They seem so happy. I am surprised that Edward agreed with Aro to do the role in the first place. Aro is going to be sad to see Edward move on. I'm sure he will understand though. Good to know that the center is expanding and doing so very well. Well enough to warrant a full time job for Edward to handle. Very good ending to a wonderful tale. Will definitely miss these two. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 3/27
I am thrilled that they had a baby girl. Her middle name is great. I really liked that. For how long you took just getting him to propose, this part of the story got rushed through. I understand that you got busy with real life and other stories. I thank you for completing this one. I am sad that we don't get to read Edward reacting to his life with children. The chaos and the germs. I think that would've been so fun and interesting to read. I was very proud of him in this chapter. He only managed to do that weird circuit thing that was making Bella dizzy for a little while. I was expecting a full blown panic attack so, I am happy he made it through, as she needed him. I am going to miss these two.
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 3/27
Yay, I am so happy for them, they are pregnant after all. Plus, I really like that they are waiting to tell anyone until after the first trimester. Poor Bella with the morning sickness though. At least it didn't affect their honeymoon and they got to truly enjoy the whole thing. Yay, the center is open! Sounded like it'll be a very big success and that they are really doing good so far. Hopefully, it thrives. Interesting that it was Rosalie's words that got Edward to finally realize what Bella has been telling him all along. That he saved Bella too. Not to the extent of what she did for him but, it was being saved all the same.
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 3/27
What a mountain of gifts and cards. Wonder who gave them the bassinet? I hope they find out so that they can thank them properly. I loved that they are pregnant, as it is what they've wanted all along. My hubs and I went the childfree route and spoil our nieces and nephews instead. It has been an amazing life together, just the two of us. We borrow the kids when we want them, and then give them back. It is wonderful. Let's just hope that one of them takes care of us when we are older . . . at least to visit us in the nursing home. With only three chapters left I'm thinking not a whole lot of day to day of them with the baby but, at least you will leave them in a good spot.
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 3/27
That was a beautiful wedding. I was really mad at Alice for what she had done. Shame on her for not keeping her mouth shut. I am glad Edward went up there and saw Bella to get it straightened out. I am also very glad he didn't stop to speak to the moms. Bella can explain it if she felt they needed to know at all. I liked their vows. Jasper really did earn his way up to that spot in Edward's life. I am glad he chose him. Angela's speech was funny. Charlie's was sweet. Not surprised at all on the song choice. Truly, it was a wonderful chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 3/27
Yay, Edward and his OCD made it through the rehearsal dinner and setting up, without too much preamble. Happy for him. I love that Bella recognizes the difference between him having to work something out, for example the picture, frame and table, as opposed to hurting himself, with the OCD. She knows when to interfere and when to just let him be. I also love that she has picked up some of his habits, just from living with him. The ladies sitting around talking was nice. That was a really pleasant way to spend her last night as Bella Swan. I loved the kiss and what he said. How it was the last time he would be kissing her as Bella Swan, as the next time he got to kiss her, she would be Bella Cullen. What a wonderful thing to say. And, that kiss was yummy. I hope they are pregnant, as you only have a few more chapters left. You gave us so many at the beginning of this sequel, that could have been their day to day lives with children here at the end instead. I am sad that it seems we won't get but one or two with them and the children they've been talking about since their second date.
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 3/27
When you had them going to bachelor and bachelorette parties, I was thinking it was so out of character for these two. I was glad to read that Bella escaped hers and then managed to kidnap Edward from his. That party the boys were having was the furthest thing from what Edward would ever want to do for fun. It was definitely built for the guys throwing it, not the man of the hour. It was funny to learn she had on night vision goggles. Made me crack up. Edward having sex in that limo was quite impressive . . . I sure as hell wouldn't be able to do so without using anti-abc wipes all over where his butt went before we got started. Then I would feel guilty and have to clean it afterwards. Then still tip the man the extra. Yeah, no.
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 3/27
I'm happy that Renee liked the dress. Not that it would've mattered but, that is one less thing Bella needs to worry about now. Zara is cute. I am glad that Phil and Renee can provide these children with a loving home. One they never would have received from their native countries.
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 3/27
Again, not surprised in the least that you chose this route, as the writing was on the wall on it. Just disturbing that Emmett and Rosalie get a pass, when they just do not deserve it. At least not right now. I love that Ben and Jasper got the couch out of the house and the house cleaned, for Edward. Now all he has to clean is his car. I am beginning to think that Bella is this exhausted because she is pregnant, not from the stress of the business and the wedding. Some birth control fails. Not often, but is does.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 3/26
I'm thrilled that Bella found her wedding dress. Not just because she found it, no. She found it with her daddy and they shared tears! That was such an amazing scene and just so yummy to read. One of my favorites in these stories yet. I love that Edward still wants to do their own vows. I have a feeling that he may not stutter at all during his words. Just because I know he will have such conviction in what he's saying. He won't even notice the others around him, just her. I can't believe that Billy would even think of a minute that it would be okay for him to pick Jacob as his plus one. What the hell was he thinking. Charlie better fix that. There is no way that Jacob should be anywhere near their wedding. I think Edward's idea of Bella and Angela getting a p.a. is a fantastic idea. Why can't they spend their honeymoon at the cabin, just the two of them? Why fly two days away, just to have three days there and have to fly two days again to get home. No, I'd have it at the cabin. Go to the island for a babymoon.
2,347 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »