Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
keara.park chapter 2 . 6/3
I loved this ending.
Marih stronda chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Vc poderia fazer uma continuação bem romantica pra esses dois. Tambem sou fã de Clint e Natasha...
Bjs adorei!
wwerko chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
I honestly liked both versions of it! they both held a certain something to them on the volumes of a relationship that the two characters can have. Well done!
horrifyingvelciraptor chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
This version is brilliant!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
no, i like teh first version WAY better... good job!
overactive-imagination94 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
I like both versions but the second one makes me smile more. Good job!
Mishelle20 chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
I loved this ending as much as the other one, grea job.
Cookie-Stories chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
personally I find the 2nd one a little OOC, because Clint would always give in to Natasha so that he never corners her. but that would change in your case, where he tears down wittiness and just goes straight in with the truth because he finds that there's no use cornering her, and them, and making both of them dance in the dark forever. it's perfect both ways(: but I like Clint number 1 better! cos he's so sweet.
AgentHunter chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I enjoyed both of these. I felt the ending to the first chapter was more true to their star-crossed lovers theme, but a fan girl can't help but love the second chapter's ending ;)
Cyborgscouse chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
I'll be honest I prefer the ending in chapter one, because it would have let you build up to a sequel were Natasha gets pissed off with her again and does something with Clint. This chapter is a little too OOC for me
Saffa chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Sexy story on both accounts. Love the conversation between them. I especially like how Mockingbird became Mocking Bitch. Sounds fitting. But i favor the first one more.

Good job.
Dancing Eyes chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Love both ending and definitely with the teaser for two directions, it was great that you explored both! Thanks so much for writing this!
discordchick chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
I liked it! A bit oc but super cute nonetheless! Thanks for posting it
FortheLoveofPlot chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
2nd version a little OOC but not too bad that it wasn't totally adorable! I love this so much! Most blackhawk shippers avoid the fact that mockingbird ever existed but this was great!