Reviews for Timers and Batteries
ilovwinning chapter 1 . 4/14
Type your review here...
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
omg this is beyond awesome!
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
AWWWWWW! I luv it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
That was a good story! :D
doctorjay chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Very nice.
Violet Scott chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
...Please...continue...please...make...a...sequel? :((
MoonlitSorrows chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Oh my goodness this is so cute. You really captured Tony's personality & I like their little snips of banter.
CockyBrat45 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was beautiful. Loved how you capture Tony's character. Him smoothing Steve's hair back is such a heartwarming image.
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Squee!
WayWardWonderer chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
That was pretty intense, I loved it!
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Aw, I love this. It's adorable. Brilliantly written
SqueeFreak chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Aww! Tony does care! I really enjoyed this. It's not often that Steve is so critically injured and I love that Tony was the one there to keep him alive (or try to. His heart did stop after all). He never gave up and I love that he was the one to sit by Steve's bedside until he woke up. So adorable. Those two really have the potential to be the best of friends if they tried :)
Cleo the Muse chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
*happy sigh* Whumped!Steve, Protective!Tony, and friendshippy goodness... what more could a girl ask for?
thedreamthieves chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This is just. Oh my god, amazing. You, my friend, are amazing. You captured Tony's personality so well; especially his witty narration. I love how he commented on everything and how he was funny no matter what.

Also, the angst. My absolute favorite thing, and you got that down perfectly too. Steve's pain was perfect. It would make complete sense that he wouldn't want to sleep and that he would always want someone there when he woke. I never thought of Steve's point of view like that, of being trapped in the ice.

Thank you so much! *favorited*
Kikino chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This wasn't bad. You're writing is phenomenal, I really love reading your ficlets. However, about 1/3 through I began to doubt this was my first time reading but, as it turns out, I've just read something very, very similar. It's a shame this type of idea was used by someone else as well but I like yours better. You seem to have a great sense of understanding of the characters.
Your information on the medical field is impressive too-you silenced any corrections I may have stated here except one: the chest compressions during CPR. It's taught to be 30 compressions and 2 breaths. The compressions are more important than the breaths which is why there are so many between. But, other than that, you did a fantastic job with clearing the airway and using the defibrillator, except I don't recall Banner putting pads down where he was inserting the shocks. But, Captain America is a super-soldier so I can understand why he would have skipped that step.
I believe I only saw one type, or at least one that made me confused. When Steve wakes up, he doesn't notice Tony is sitting next to him but you have it written "the soldier's head turned away from Tony and towards a table standing by the far wall." That should probably be fixed.
Throughout the fic, I have two major questions:
1. Why did Steve turn back towards Tony when he could have just run down the stairs with the girl? It would have been safer for both of them than turning and running towards the other exit. I just wonder what the logic is.
2. How did the alien invasion end? Four of the six Avengers (counting Clint and Natasha) were in the grotto acting calm as if it was over with no other indication. Were Thor and Natasha still taking care of the situation while they treated Steve and Tony? Figured Steve would have probably asked about that and I want to know as well.
With all that said, I really liked it. Not a favorite like Side Effects but still very good. I enjoyed reading it.

Kikino