Reviews for Timers and Batteries
icewindsleetandsnow chapter 1 . 2/24
This is wonderful. You managed to capture Steve's personality and characteristics, Tony's, and their entire relationship with this story. Fantastic job! I love this.
Olivia52 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Loved it! You really captured their personalities! Thanks!
TomParis7 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
That was so PERFECT! Well done! Congrats on your life, that was amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This is terrific. Your Tony combines such snark and tenderness and panic. I really enjoyed this.
Cap55 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Love the story - Great job!
Crysanth chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
So sweet... So heartbreaking. And the fondue and the shawarma were the straw that broke the camel's back. Great story, and thanks so much for writing.
cairistiona7 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
"We won't let you be cold again, Cap." Wow. I love that image of Tony taking care of Cap, almost against his own will. That heart of his won't stay hidden away, will it! You've also tapped into the whole heartache of Cap's character. He comes across as such a hero, so invincible and perfect, that it's easy to forget he's a very young man who's suffered a lot of loss. I like the idea that he might fear going to sleep because of the time he slept for an entire lifetime and lost all he had known.

So glad I found your stories! It's like digging through the fast food of this website and suddenly finding the best shawarma in the world (which, unlike poor Cap, I *do* love!)
Midnight Star 2373 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Really good! I really enjoyed this read! :)
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Wow awsome story really well written great job
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Oh my gosh I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Thanks for writing
ilovwinning chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Type your review here...
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
omg this is beyond awesome!