Reviews for Timers and Batteries
by7the7sea chapter 1 . 9/22
Awww, Cap's fear of sleep and/or associating it with cold/being frozen. That's heartbreaking.

Thank you for posting.
cantstopmydreams chapter 1 . 5/28
awwwww that BROMANCE was beautiful
o...m...g... I seriously think I am in love with your writing this is seriously THE BEST Steve and Tony fanfiction I have EVER read in my entire life and believe me I read a lot of them. The way you put everything in perspective is just... BEAUTIFUL!

P.S. I love you Stevie _ _
\ ( *.*) /
\_()_/ *splittastic*
TruthIsAMatterOfCircumstance chapter 1 . 5/13
Black Night Wolf chapter 1 . 4/15
Oh my gosh~. The feels! My heart can't take it.
Katz4 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015

That was the best thing ever I swear I laughed so hard!
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
*soft sound of crying in the distance*

*whispers brokenly*

Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
nicely done :)
Ecri chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
That was so well done. Detailed and emotional...loved Steve talking about Howard! Loved Tony bringing in fondue and shawarma! The strength of their friendship in this fic is wonderful. Especially when you describe Tony watching Steve waking up when he nodded off at the Tower and the things Tony saw in his face and how Tony then has JARVIS monitor Steve's sleeping. This was so good!
Katz4 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
I loved this. Seriously it was great. A wonderful depiction of Steve and Tony's weird relationship. You do some great characterization and I hope to see more from you some time.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
I love this! :)
icewindsleetandsnow chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
This is wonderful. You managed to capture Steve's personality and characteristics, Tony's, and their entire relationship with this story. Fantastic job! I love this.
Olivia52 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Loved it! You really captured their personalities! Thanks!
TomParis7 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
That was so PERFECT! Well done! Congrats on your life, that was amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This is terrific. Your Tony combines such snark and tenderness and panic. I really enjoyed this.