Reviews for Three Sides to Every Story
Very perceptive!
DKougar chapter 5 . 3/8
SO sorry! Just re-read this & realized I had not reviewed.

For ages, women have expected men to read their minds & for AGES men have refused to learn that skill!
I have always had a problem with the way Fi treated Michael. After all, she knew who & what he was but still CHOSE to come to Miami & CHOSE to stay. Yet she constanly tried to change him, failed to understand his deep identification with & commitment to his career, & hoped he would do something he had never promised, ie. give it all up to, essentially, follow her.
This chap. helps me understand her better & how her relationships with the other men in her life have informed her relationship with Michael. Other men have used Fi or tried to re-make her into what they needed. And that is key; she doesn't want to be needed. She needs to be WANTED, DESIRED above all else. And she needs Michael to prove that by giving up what is everything to him at her command!
Thank you for this insight! Thanks for helping me find a new facet to the relationship of some old friends. Brilliant!
I enjoyed this latest chapter very much, I think you understand the characters very well.
Molly chapter 5 . 3/3
You know them so well and I love reading about them so thanks.
Gabby chapter 5 . 3/3
You really nailed it. Very, very well done.
Very perceptive of you. Great writing.
Tara chapter 5 . 3/1
Read through all five chapters this afternoon, what a great way to spend an afternoon! Thank you so much for updating, you are wonderful!
Oh my.
Julieta
I'm rereading all your stories in this series. So good. Julieta
robinh chapter 5 . 2/26
Beautiful. I was really moved. The movement from past to present to a different past... Very emotional and powerful. This is really a unique piece of writing. Well done.
Great to see you back hope to see more updates soon
Late2BN chapter 5 . 2/23
That was just amazing! It was worth the wait, for sure. You seem to know Fiona so well and have filled in some gaps about Armand too. I can't wait for the next installment. I could not put it down. Please do more soon!
bogey174 chapter 5 . 2/23
Bravo, you have perfectly exposed one of Fiona's "skeletons" and her inability to deal with angst that threatens her realationship with Michael. Can't wait to read Michael's POV.
purdys pal chapter 5 . 2/23
It is great to see your name back on the boards, my friend and you have returned with a truly epic continuation to the final scene of 5.08. With this chapter you take us in to Fiona's psyche capturing her disillusionment with her relationship with Michael, and her angst at having to deal with Armand perfectly.

"Her Family needed her, her friends needed her, the cause needed her, Michael needed her... what did it say about her that the only man who didn't need her, who actually wanted her, was a sociopath?"

What more can I say? Only bring on the next part and lets hear Michael's side of the story.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2014