Reviews for Assassins of Noor
unoaranya30 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Sorry I've taken so long to get to this. Seems it takes me a long time for everything lately lol.

Beautiful start, strong emotions. I have a little sister I'm very close to and I couldn't imagine losing her.

You've got me hooked
TLynnson chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Full circl, nice wrap up to story.
bcwmh chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
Nice ending. :) Thanks!
SepatownSon chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
I was hoping you'd tie up the loose ends on this one. Very nice ending.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
I would like to read this story, but if I'm being completely honest, all this talk about assassins, that strange things happen around, is really boring, because I have no idea what this has to do with Clark and Diana, except their location (or planned travel destinations) in the Middle-East.
SepatownSon chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
Glad you're bringing closure to this story.
HaywireEagle chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
I hope you explain how batman came to find out about the Phantom Zone. It was kind of a Kryptonian Secret thing that the lesser species didn't really know about. The Guardians might have, but accessing it would have been another thing.

I look forward to your next update!
HaywireEagle chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Pure Evil and a whip. Sounds like one of the Furies.
SMWWSuperFan chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I am glad you are still writing this story. I still enjoy it a great deal.

I felt horrible for Alia. A character I started off not sure I liked not because she was poorly written but for the opposite. She was written so believably she annoyed me because I know people like her.

I really like this outside of the box concept and thanks for continuing.
TLynnson chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Very exciting, good chapter.
Tigress2929 chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
Nice chapter. I'm sensing a good battle scene that will hopefully arise. Wonder how Batman will react to Kal being there. Probably wont trust him at first. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
I hope you update soon. I can't wait to see how the mission will go and how Clark will lead the League.
HELLACRE13 chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
Thanks for the update MS! Good to see Clark and the League!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
Another great chapter, hopefully you will be able to get out a new chapter out soon. I liked how you introduced Clark to the Justice League, and maybe Batman can make a few more comments.
XZanayu chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
Wow! Clark is already taking up the role of leader and I'm glad Diana is ok. Awaiting the next chapter!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »