Reviews for Total Drama Death Note: Alejandro's Revenge
shadow of eyes chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
UPDATE SOON!
JazzyMusic123 chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE IT! I NEED TO SEE HOW THESE PEOPLE DIE (except Noah and Cody, I like them)!
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
I'm so glad you updated this. I can't wait to see where it goes. I can't wait to see what he has planned and if he'll get caught or addicted to the power like Light.
bzwman chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
I like this story so far, I think you should make a new chapter. Not forcing but please make a new chapter whenever you can. Thank you.
Don'tDreamItBeIt chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
So, is Near ever going to show up? Because we all know he's still alive, and he was perfectly capable of catching the first Kira. Anyways, Alejandro isn't a good Kira, because he isn't covering up his tracks well enough. Near would probably have a fun time catching him.
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
I never noticed, but the users of the Death Note are attractive. At first I thought Heather was going to be the new Misa, wrong. I'm so glad that you updated. I enjoy this story so much! It's a brilliant crossover.
zanganito chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Oh my, Alejandro is quite evil killing a random reporter just to see if the death note really works…

I’ve never watched Total Drama, so I can’t comment much on your characterization of Alejandro, except to say that you definitely did a good job of setting him up as someone with lax morals who is out for revenge.

It was an exciting read. Your cliffhanger ending on chapter two left me wondering whether or not he’ll get his revenge on the cast.
As far as writing style, I thought the beginning with Ryuk was a little wordy, but it did a good job of setting the scene, and the rest of the story was fast paced enough to keep my interest and leave me wishing there was more.

I did notice one mistake:
"I should have never gone on that show. Never." He muttered.
Should be: "I should have never gone on that show. Never,” he muttered.
I didn’t notice any other mistakes with your dialogue, so maybe that one was just a typo
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I really like Alejandro with the Death Note. I think this is the first crossover I've ever read; but, it was such a unique one that I couldn't walk away. I just hope that Heather isn't on his list to kill; but, if she is, please make it a creative and awesome death.
Nispedana chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I dunno why but I thought Ryuk and Alejandro's moments together were sooo cute! XD Oh well...
Great chap, here
Heroi Oscura chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Can't wait to see how this turns out
Nispedana chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is great! I loove Death Note and you certainly did well with it. Hehe

Thank you for the great reading!
Hasnah chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I don't know much about Death Note and like you, I only got into Death Note recently. I do however, like what you've done with this so far, even though I don't know Alejandro at all. Revenge instead of "punishing" criminals? Interesting! I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes...
Mikell chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Dude... I don't understand this fandom. LOL Sorry... but I said I'd read and review, and so I am. :)

(If you hadn't guessed, I'm working my way thru the Wednesday review thread from Underground.)

Having said I don't understand the fandom, I'd like to commend you on taking on a rather complicated idea- the development of a psychopath, which is what seems to be happening to Alejandro. He's become a murderer. It's an interesting concept that there are demonic influences that don't make him write in the book, but have provided the instrument.

Well done. :)

-Mary
Venom Wolf chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Firstly, your description of Ryuk is excellent. I like the dialogue in this section and you keep to the canon really well. However, the description of the Shinigami Realm could be improved. Remember the five senses - sight, sound, touch, smell and taste. Also there are a few grammar issues: "..and there was no flora or fauna to be found." This should be "were no flora or fauna to be found."

The hospital scene is lovely. The dialogue here is realistic and natural. It's also intriguing. As a reader, I want to know how Alejandro got those burns, so this keeps me reading. You don't give everything away and that's good. Also, well done for not going on about what he looks like.

I'm not sure about the way you got Alejandro to use the Death Note. It seems too similar to how Light first used it. I think it would have been better to use a different situation.

I liked the way the chapter ends here. While Light wanted to get rid of criminals, Alejandro wants revenge. I hope you concentrate on this aspect more. Overall, I enjoyed reading your fic. You are very good at dialogue and characterization. It has potential.
Dzuljeta chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Very good. :D I am already interested in what Alejandro is going to do with this :D