Reviews for Lindy
Silvery chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
Very entertaining story, though I wish that people [writers included] would not use God's name in vain and to curse with.
Silvery chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Good for you, no one has been shot or tortured. Maybe you are going to be one of the rare writers that don't need to depend on violence and torture instead of talent. I do hope so. Thanks.
Ghislaine Emrys chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
Great descriptive writing! I've been to Canyonlands National Park but not the Maze section. It's very beautiful but definitely forbidding. You integrated the geography with the plot really well. I especially liked Kid's from-the-heart speech and Heyes' nonchalant reaction.
Penski chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
(clapping hands) Love this ending so much better - thank you for revising! Love Heyes trying to put one over on the Kid and Kid getting his way with going to Moab and the saloon scene and everything! You write description so well that I feel I'm actually there. Great story!
Keays chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
This was a good concluding chapter IO, a bit more detail of what Heyes was going through in his recovery and a little more history of the area thrown in.

It's always good fun when Curry gets tough and takes control. Heyes always gets his feathers in a ruffle when Kid does that but he knows he can only push so far when Kid decides something is going to be a certain way. Kid dosen't do it often so when he does, he means business!

Loved your last line; it makes for a good solid conclusion to the whole story, taking us back to the incident that started the whole thing in the first place! Very nicely done.
HannaHeyes chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
This ending is much more satisfying than the original! I take it that Lindy and the sheriff were both lost in the canyon maze. This story kept me captivated from beginning to end :) The descriptions of Heyes' episodes were very well done...and I'm glad he recovered. Thanks for a great story!
Keays chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
That was a nice continuation of the chapter. It got more into their relationship and who they are, and what's on their minds. You also took more from what you personally know about the area and that inside information really makes a difference in the telling of a story. Good job! And there's more to come!
Penny chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
I've really been enjoying this story...it's so INTERESTING! I loved the detail, the handprints marking the way on the walls. Just was reading about handprints on the walls in Spain being 40,000 years old. Thank you for all your hard work/good work!
Glenda chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
Oh Good I'm glad it's not over!
Penski chapter 11 . 6/14/2012
Wonderful story! You left me wanting more. Love the note at the end about the canyons being part of Canyonlands National Park. I googled it so I could see "where Heyes and the Kid were". Beautiful area!
Keays chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
A really good story InsideOutlaw and it really shows that you are familiar with the area in which the story takes place. I kind of envy that, being on the West Coast I can only imagine what the landscape and terrain are like for our boys.

Were you influenced at all by real life by have Heyes go through those siezures? Knowing that Peter suffered from grand mal siezues himself, I was just wondering if that's where it came from.

I hope you will write more stories like this as I enjoy getting into a longer read than what the challanges offer. As long as they get finished, of course! Nobody wants to be left hanging.
Keays chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
It's good to see Heyes and Kid back together again, and that Curry has been able to talk some sense into his older cousin. They don't do so good when they're apart!

Lindy and Jake are still up to no good though-so get off your horse and get back to writing, I want to know what happens next!
Keays chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
Wow! You're getting these chapters out in record time, which is great because then we don't have to wait long for each installment.

There was a lot going on in this chapter. Everybody is on their own agenda and getting ready to double-cross everybody else. It'll be interesting to see how everything comes together and ultimatly blows up in their faces.

Even Heyes is playing a double cross here-the only one who is being true to himself is Curry!
Penski chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
This story is gripping, Inside Outlaw! Heyes' injuries are severe, yet he's not being "super human" or having a miraculous recovery. Love how Heyes was trying to get away from the Kid, but how relieved and happy to see his partner. Curious how everyone is going to make it out of the canyon maze, especially with Heyes not doing well.
HannaHeyes chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
I'm loving this story and am really looking forward to reading the completed work. Thanks for updating on such a regular basis :)