Reviews for Besos
Dizasteriffic chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Incredible writing, great job.
Prettylildevil chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Aw so sweet, so sad
Such a great bitter sweet story
Crystal991 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This...is not...finished! MORE!
Missxanon chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Okay, first off, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! This is going to be one of those few fics that I can read over and over. Also, I really love how this continued off of the other, stuck with the whole thing with Evan and his suspensions, and the characterization is just amazing. Not to mention how heart breakingly beautiful it is. Seriously gonna be reading this again and again. Thank you so much :)
HappySlasher chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
You take pairings and really make my mind work! You really just MADE the Alberto/Ricardo pairing. Best one EVER! :D You are forever getting better and I so proud of you!

Poor Evan and his addiction. But how dare he make Berto approachable! That's insane! But you already know that. ;)

On the outside Ricardo said "Lo siento por tu seƱor, im so sorry for you." but on the inside he said "Si! Si! Si!" XD

Keep up the great work!
YoominC16 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Wow! This was an amazing story and I'm surprised more people don't write them. This was a very interesting take on their relationship. Alberto/Evan is a new couple for me. I love how you really captured the emotion of the scene without any words. Not to many people can do that as well as you did. I would love to see Alberto's reaction to all of this in the morning. Great story. Love this couple!
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 6/2/2012