Reviews for Anything to Live
DistantCities chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Really sad, but i like it. Keep up the good work.
FlurryofStrife chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Gruesome. I play this game a lot and I always wondered why Isaac would keep crying even when I got the power ups that gave him the most damage and so forth... this kind of solves that question. Nicely written. Length isn't an issue as long as you have good material to work with. This is a good example of not having a lot of words but getting the point across. Great job.
Lady Mayflower chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I couldn't help but picture a scene like this going through my head after I picked up the chemical peel from Wrath of the Lamb...XD

Very nicely done. I love the idea of Isaac carrying this memento with him to keep him crying and fighting at the same time. There's a lot of sadness in the idea that torture is the only way to survive, which I guess is probably what Sir McMillen intended.

It is a bit short, but y'know what? It makes it even better that you can pack this kind of punch in such a short space. :) Once again, nice job! :applause:
Sparkgirl64 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Wow, I never really thought much about the whole concept of the items hurting him - I guess you wouldn't really unless you thought about it in real-life terms. Kinda terrifying!

All in all, this was a really great story, even if it was short! Good job! :D