Reviews for Reading Harry Potter Prologues and Epilogues
Russ chapter 7 . 9/15
And you didn't finish.
Rose Jean Everdeen chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Please finish this soon! I've already read all you have done for the first four books and I love it!
Sailor Light Angel chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
Are you at least going to finish book 4?
Sailor Light Angel chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
Is the M. Black from book 3 Aunt Marge's Big mistake Marcus Black the squib?
DracoDreams-2 chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
Good Story Keep it up I hope thing can change for the better in your work I can't wait for the next update
Toby860 chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
when you refer to her as a haliwell are you like talking about a charmed ones haliwell
Polish chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
Ok, so you're not finishing the character reading bits, but you are going to do the pro and epilogue? ok, thats alright, although you could do a summary of what they do with the chapter, just how they react to key points. but, thats just me, im glad you're doing a after story, I think it will be fun! I'll try to review more, I just dont have much time online.
Taeniaea chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
cool story
Katkinkate chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
Well, it's good to know what's happening to one of my favourites. Don't worry about what others think of your decision. The stories are yours and I am just grateful you've shared what you've done so far with us. Do what's best for you sweetie. Would you be averse to someone else carrying on the last 3 books with your ideas, if anyone was interested?
A Big Fan of Most Things chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I'm reporting your weebly site, and others, to J.K.'s lawyer, whom I have had contact with recently concerning others just like you on LiveJournal etc (and they did sent those individuals a cease letter to them). You already know that your crappy Harry Potter stories are illegal as they have been deleted from a variety of sites, with various warnings on what you posted is illegal/copyrighted material. Let me repeat that, ILLEGAL MATERIAL. You have made it clear that a) you don't care and/or b) you're dense/'a-duh' in the head. Maybe when your pockets are empty, you'll get the message then.

And I have proof of your stories that were posted on the other sites and were deleted too.

Well, have a nice day. :)

A βig Ƒan of Ӎost Ʈhings
Emma chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I have mixed feeling on this fic. On the one hand, it is nice to see some one put so much effort into this type of story. Usually, authors just stop after a couple of chapters, but yours has almost 4 books. However, there is way too much character bashing. You make the book characters seem unlikeable, even cruel, while your characters are portrayed as flawless. Also your characters are too mature. Cedric is 13, Luna 10, and Harry and Hermione are 11. I can tell you I certainly wasn't that insightful when I was that age. Overall, I'm not a huge fan of your story, though I have enjoyed reading parts.
Natsuki-chan2912 chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
I love the story! I wish i could read more, please update soon! Happy new year!
fan chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I enjoy reading your stories, but the blue butterflies make them hard to read..could you change the background, please? Much appreciated.
PurpleBullet chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
I really like your idea. I am so happy that I can continue readying your story.
MasterBrattan chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
hey Hearts, could you send a link to my e-mail for the site w/ your fics, b/c i can't find it through the search engine.