Reviews for Lust vs Love
Lightingboy5 chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
make another one keep the thing going
Guest chapter 17 . 11/13/2013
ThIs was so emotinal for me I love the fact that beck is alive tho and cat...well I agree wit

h jade she was happy to die thank u for ths wonderful fic I really enjoyed it
sym1121 chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
Holy sugarballs I loved this story! So glad Beck was saved...I will all stories had him as a gay person cuz I love it that way...sequel perhaps or a short epilogue? I would like to see how it plays out when they know he is alive!
termsofserviceprivacy chapter 17 . 6/27/2013
That was so amazing! I love that Brian saved Beck and now Beck is sort going to continue on like Brian did, loving from afar. I hope he reveals himself soon though because the longer he waits the more upset Jade will be when he does do it. Again, great job! Is there a sequel?
Guest chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
Make a sequal about beck please
AGirlNamedEddie chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
Dude! That was amazing. I knew they would end up being vampires but you guys made it happen differently than I imagined. Bravo
janellie04 chapter 17 . 2/4/2013
This story should totally be real it is AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL it had an perfect ending and storyline
itsmefiebs chapter 17 . 1/29/2013
Awesome story. That ending's epic. I loved it!
I also love the fact that beck's still alive. X
Chiklitwriter chapter 17 . 1/25/2013
Yes! So perfect. Now the girls are to stay together immortally. And my Beck lives on!
Chiklitwriter chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
Sex... Well kinda surrounded right now. Hmmm an you imagine being locked out of your dorm room while your roommate did that? Yeah...
Chiklitwriter chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
You should take tis chapter off.
Chiklitwriter chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
Hmmm... He LOVES her? Poor fucking sap... He should have died that day.
Chiklitwriter chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
Oh! Dude from the prom! Interesting. Would he help or is it a trap? Can they actually trust him?
Chiklitwriter chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
Looked for that zen guy... He doesn't have any stories up. What up with dat?

He killed my Beck off! Boo to you guys... S k is the only one that's nice to that boy.
Chiklitwriter chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
Oh shit what the fuck did tori do?

I'm supposed to be paying attention. But I fucking hate math.