Reviews for Unmasked Submission
New88 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
wow.
I thought this will end up with them having sex loool
but again very creative idea :).
Franca-the-Fortress chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Wow that fic was powerful and EJ/Will has alot of chemistry and not enough fanfics to showcase that. Thank you
Askme33 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Weird and unexpected, but also very hot!

Could you please write more Ej/Will stories like this one? even though they don't share scenes like this anymore I'd still like to read whatever you can come up with! :)
Rat3000 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
OMFG!
WHAT A TEASE U#R NO SOFT KISSES, PROMISE OF LOVE?
Gryngolet chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I loved this. Perfect.
InuyashaxSesshomaru4ever chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Sooooooo good ! I. FREAKIN. LOVE. IT! It was really, like really really good. I want to write a EJ/Will so bad, I have the ieads swirling around in my head but I just can't seem to get it down on paper just right yet, but I'll keep trying. Lol, but I just loved yours, it made my day. -

- 4ever -
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
LOVE this fic! Sequel pretty please?
lets.make.it.rain chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Wow! I've just started watching "Days of Our Lives" and when I saw these two, I couldn't help but feel like there was this whole dominant/submissive air towards them which I strangely...liked. I'm so glad to have found this fic and hopefully you can write more about them :) Great story btw and I loved how you kept both of them in character! I really enjoyed it!

: D
Evgeniya chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Excellent! I had seen that you wrote one for Rafe and Will. Then I saw that you wrote one for Lucas and Will. I had hoped that you would write one for Will and EJ, but I didn’t want to be so bold as to request it, (I didn’t want to be pushy). Lucky for me, you ended up writing one! It made my day! I am so happy! And it’s perfect! It is exactly what my subconscious mind wanted! I used to be obsessed with ABC soaps, but now I turn to Days of Our Lives and I haven’t been disappointed. I am so bad at leaving reviews, but I must say that this is an instant fav. :D I don’t know if smiley’s show up in FFnet reviews, but that is my sincere face right now!
krtlvr chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Ummm...hot! This plus the clips at the beginning, so hot. I actually can't think of another word to describe it besides hot since it was so hot.
caseyrn12 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
well that was rather interesting eh fic...was kinda cool the EJ picked up on something that Will didnt even realize himself..n one word for Will...OUCH..lol...great job fic
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
i don't watch soaps ever. but the clips you reference for the stories you write i always watch and i find them intriguing. i like EJ and Will, but the acting for Will bugs me as he's got this perpetual smile lol