Reviews for Deception
I don't dislike the pairing... But I dislike this atory
Shy and Lonely chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
... and they danced off into the sunset with rainbows and butterflies, and i'm just left here with flat batteries...
TheMonkeyFromTheHangover chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
A sequel perhaps? C'monnnnn. You know you want to. And I want you to! Little monkey would be very happy :D
Carlee Adison chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Although I love Jacob and Nessie, I also enjoy some Emmett/Nessie action from time to time. This was a really good one!
SophieAngel69 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I'm not lying when I say I like this story. This is the first non-creppy-molesting-uncle Emmett/Nessie story I have read. You actually did it right and I think it worked well. I'm not a fan of the pairing but I'm a fan of well written stories so, good job. I loved it. Keep Writing.
Twilightlover1234567890 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
that was sexy.
MoonAtNoon chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This isn't really my kind of thing, but it's well-written and you're awesome, so I review lol I don't think that's how this is meant to go, but I read it and this isn't a flame. So whatev's.
Everything's BIGGER in Texas chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
As with everything of yours, I love this shiii.
Twisted Bloodlust chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Well I was just informed that this was one of the stories fanfiction deleted those many weeks ago, and since I reviewed it way back when, I feel I should re-review it now.

Great stuff, love it, got me onto the pairing, wish you would write more on this line because no one else seems to be able to do it in a non-creepy, non-molesting way.

xoxo Gossip Girl!
OverzealousGuineapig chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Stupid fanfiction deleting the story. They could do us a favor and delete the ones written by illiterate twelvies that make absolutely no sense. I love this fic and have since it first went up like two years ago (I think?)
awkward-person23 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012