Reviews for Exposed
sailorlyoko4life chapter 3 . 5/18
I'm interested to know what this new enemy wants with Will. Hope its a turning fic. but that's just me. Anyhow, i think its been good so far. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
How can we keep reading if you don't update? Is Will's mom
gonna find out the secret the same way Matt did: by following
W.I.T.C.H through a portal and seeing them transform as they
rush into battle? If so, she's gonna have to be careful about
following them. They always go somewhere the public never
does and check to avoid tailers.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Hi I think the story is great so far . I know you probably won't see this review since you haven't updated this story since 2012 but I really love stories that are about their secret being exposed . And I think that Susan finding out and exploring the strain on will and Susan's relationship is a really good angle
NeekahLordSkimmonsLove chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
I wanna know what happens!
Scarlet Kitsune 2013 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
I liked the name you picked for the cafes lol. I hope that Susan and Will can work this out, and I feel so sorry for how Will learned about the reason behind her parents divorce. There goes hoping that Aldrick was more of an innocent, but could make for some good villany or change of heart, if he ends up staying with his current boss or not. It is another great chapter to a very good story that I hope to read more of soon, hinthint.
Scarlet Kitsune 2013 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Great story so far and very well written. I can't wait to see how Susan finds out and how she reacts.
a paper flower chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Please update soon! I'm really excited to see what happens! I can't wait! So, please update really soon. I beg of you...
GoldenHeart333 chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Woohoo an update! I'm glad that you will update sooner, and I like your story! Maybe get in a few more emotions with Will though, because that part seems a bit...dry.

Anyways, great story! I wonder if that guy that invades her dreams has anything to do with her tiredness lately...hmm...update soon!
mightyroxas chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
love it
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Hmmm this is getting interesting :)
GeminiAngel236 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Your writing skills are definately improving, but you still need to watch your grammar. There are areas where the verb tenses do not match up, and places where you repeat yourself unnecessarily. I hope you are still re-reading your writing befor eyou post it. Also, the "meanwhile" area was not necessary. Just put an awesome little line there and move on. It lets readers know that you are either changing times or scenes. Once again, your writing skills have improved greatly!
xNightLight13 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Awesome story! I'm glad I found it and you updated! Definately going on my favourites :)

Keep it up!
Lexvan chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
So Aldrick is working for this Lord Astralgerious guy who what's a kingdom, who he thinks is his. And he needs Will and the girls out of his way to do it. Looks like he's well on his way. And who'd of thought that another argument between Will and Susan would lead to a bitter hard truth. So tony was cheating on Susan and now Will is mad and ran off! This won't end well.

Great yet sad chapter! Keep it up!
Lexvan chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Who is Aldrick and why is he in Will's dreams? Is he friend or foe? And how bad will this affect the girls? I guess only time will tell.

Great yet short chapter! Keep it up!
GoldenHeart333 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Yeah, it was a pretty short chap, but a good one nonetheless :)
I can't wait until your next update, and I hope you put more drama into it!

Yours truly,