Reviews for Transformers X
GhostLucy chapter 12 . 8/4
Update? Sorry but all of your stories deserve updates! They are cute but also just the right amount of everything
Mr. R chapter 3 . 7/11
Some short of humanoid alligator maybe
Chise Sakamoto chapter 12 . 3/28
Nice! Update soon!
Robyn Flamebird chapter 12 . 2/11
I havent written one of these in a whule but you deserve it. Oh my gods, this story is sooooo awesome! Please, please, please update!
starlight.moonlight.sunshine chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
ayesturdjyktfulygukhl/ finish it. now.
CyberSearcher chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
Man, I can images if he had metal powers like my OC, the pure irony. Omg, Meg's vs Jack. That would be so cool!
Midnight Ebony Shadow chapter 12 . 7/4/2015
next chapter PREATY PLEASE with a cherry on top?
And great story so far. Wish I could wright like that.
cole goldberg chapter 12 . 6/4/2015
this is a great story rad some of your other works to love frostbite a lot. would love to see him interact more with the brotherhood and use cee as leverage to get him to join. and for a name how bout green-claw or blood-cat considering his powers and he sound more feline then canine. love to see this update.
jayswing96 chapter 12 . 2/24/2015
I can't wait to read more. This is pretty awesome. :)
l love Jack chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
This story is good, it would be very exciting if the X-men and Arcee could meet.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
neat story, too bad that it does not continue.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
Cool! I'm really enjoying this fanfic. I like the stories that have Logan as Jack's dad. I'm assuming that's what you're doing... I hope you update, though I doubt you're going to since you haven't in over a year... Can't wait, I'll be checking for updates!
Transforming Eternal chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
Hey, could you write some more chapters please?(this includes your other stories) they're some of the few I consider a great read, and I'm getting frustrated with your long unexplained absence.
chris kidder chapter 12 . 6/25/2014