Reviews for Christmas Dreams
krazy gurl412 chapter 10 . 1/31
You could of told us wat happened to Luke ND Meagan Bt overall it waz pretty good
jackandkim123 chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
So cute! Loved it
F Babe chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
This is my fave chapter amongst the one's u wrote 1- 7 I don't know why you said u hate this well nice one good job keep it up bye
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
Awsome story couldn't stop reading it. One of the best fan fictions I've ever read:)
a fan chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
amazing fantastic story
DirectorT chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
WOW...Just wow! That was awesome! I really liked it! Although the thing where Luke happened to be Megan's best friend was kind of cliché, but it was kind of the point of the story so I loved it! But what about the Christmas gifts!? What did they get for them!? p.s quick tip, u said Luke's hair was blonde, then u changed it to brown so...yea, but it's ok! GREAT JOB!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, that was so sweet. I wish my crush would kiss me, but then again, I haven't really talked to him much...
Sorry. That was to much information but, that's what I was thinking.
This was a great story and I relished the ending.
B chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was so cute !
nalda.lihic.5 chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
loved it 3
kickinfan321 chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
AWWWWW
theditor chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
did I ever mention that I love this story?
I should have it is
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEE EEEESSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
AWWW
this is the sweetest fabric I have ever read thank u
Kendall chapter 10 . 12/20/2012
Nice story!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
You are SOO gifted at writing you should ride a kickin it with austin and ally fic I would kill to read that :)
GreekMythologyFreak12 chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
Its so...I can't even say it! Ugh...this is so hard... Its fantastico. I mean it, mamacita. Yo estoy enamorado de esta historia ( translation: I am in love with this story) Sorry...I get all spanish and you know... anyway... despedida amigo (Goodbye friend) PS envíeme un correo electrónico antes (Email me soon) Now I am going out of hand with this spanish thing... All I want to say is its really good...like really. :)
- Spanish-girl 3