Reviews for Christmas Dreams
track1swimming2tennis3 chapter 10 . 12/20/2017
I love the rational part of your story at the beginning! Unlike other stories I've read you didn't have this annoying double relationship for no reason. You just calmly explained why it would make no sense if Kim and Luke were dating.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/21/2016
What happened to Luke and Meghan? Please write Luke's POV!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
OMG! SOOO CUTE! I LOVED IT!
krazy gurl412 chapter 10 . 1/31/2015
You could of told us wat happened to Luke ND Meagan Bt overall it waz pretty good
jackandkim123 chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
So cute! Loved it
F Babe chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
This is my fave chapter amongst the one's u wrote 1- 7 I don't know why you said u hate this well nice one good job keep it up bye
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
Awsome story couldn't stop reading it. One of the best fan fictions I've ever read:)
a fan chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
amazing fantastic story
DirectorT chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
WOW...Just wow! That was awesome! I really liked it! Although the thing where Luke happened to be Megan's best friend was kind of cliché, but it was kind of the point of the story so I loved it! But what about the Christmas gifts!? What did they get for them!? p.s quick tip, u said Luke's hair was blonde, then u changed it to brown so...yea, but it's ok! GREAT JOB!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, that was so sweet. I wish my crush would kiss me, but then again, I haven't really talked to him much...
Sorry. That was to much information but, that's what I was thinking.
This was a great story and I relished the ending.
B chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was so cute !
gleek-N chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
loved it 3
kickinfan321 chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
AWWWWW
theditor chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
did I ever mention that I love this story?
I should have it is
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEE EEEESSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
AWWW
this is the sweetest fabric I have ever read thank u