Reviews for That looks on tempests and is never shaken
DelenaTheOneAndOnly chapter 1 . 11/26
Thank you, this is super awesome! This is far better than the official fourth season.
MelodyDaughterOfHecate chapter 25 . 10/21
i loved this story you should make one on the future(in the year 3000 or less) of the Salvators(include Elena btw) and friends
LGZSPECCY chapter 24 . 3/6
Awesome story! Really enjoyed the read!
catjumped1 chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Just so you know this chapter made me laugh so hard I wet myself. Great story so far.
catlady45 chapter 25 . 7/4/2014
This was one of the coolest TVD fics I've ever read. For real. I'm too tired from marathon reading this thing to gush properly, but in summary the things I love: Mayor Salvatore; Damon drinking alone thinking about his future after everyone is gone; Katherine's messed up relationship with Stefan; the antique bedroom suit; Jeremy and Matt! Oh so clueless, oh so fun; those pesky Fells; and super power Elena. Your interactions between everyone were great, and the body count was downright disturbing.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/29/2014
Just spent the better part of my morning reading this incredible story! Well done! Love the humanity in all the characters and especially Damon's development! Thanks for sharing :)
Gina chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
which alters when its alteration finds
Or bends with the remover to remove
It is an ever fix'd mark
That looks on tempest and is never shaken
It is the star to every wandering bark
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

It is my favorite poem. Sonnet 116 William Shakespeare
southern grace chapter 25 . 9/21/2013
This story is so different than most others and I totally loved it. Great idea about the whole "ripper/smasher" storyline like I said it was different and I can so see Damon being the mayor of Mystic Falls. And I actually really like Elena this way its a perfect mix between batshit crazy and compassion. And let's face it Elenas personality on the show needs a total work over and there's not much that could make her character worse but I really like what you've done with this story.
psymplemind chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Interesting twist on things...
psymplemind chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
More realistic than the actual show! Good job!
psymplemind chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Great start!
vampireproblems chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
So glad someone pointed me toward this. I loved it.
emiwat14 chapter 25 . 3/4/2013
this was the best story i have ever read on this site!
emiwat14 chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
correction, when I get ahold of it again, I'm encasing that bastard in a block of concrete, putting it inside a safe, encasing the safe inside another block of concrete, and burying the whole damn thing in the bottom of a quarry. In Siberia. And then filling the entire quarry with vervain. I'm predictable like that.- YOU REALLY ARE JUST PERFECTION! I LOVE U & THIS STORY!
emiwat14 chapter 17 . 3/4/2013
"Hmm . . . let me see, do I give a fuck about what makes Katherine happy? Oh, wait- I don't." -BEST DAMN LINE EVER! U ARE AWSOME!