Reviews for Mirage
Trinity23Rose chapter 71 . 7/5/2012
I would like to know if this is finished.
NobodyInParticular chapter 71 . 8/10/2011
Awesome story. Wish you'd get back to it. Was really looking forward to the next chapter, but went for the next button and it was missing. T_T
Christiana Anderson chapter 67 . 6/13/2006
Great chapter! One thing i did notice was that the situation and people changes were really confusing - they weren't marked and just looked like another paragraph! Will you be continuing this story?
Truth Is What You Make Of It chapter 67 . 4/5/2006
COOL FIC THOUGH IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHERE RHONE COMES FROM OR WHETHER SHE AN ORIGINAL
golden peaches chapter 67 . 1/7/2006
Great to see you're updating again! I get disappointed when someone gives up on a great story. I agree with another reviewer, you probably should indicate when you are switching between characters' POV and time frame. And this is in no way a criticism (because I love this story) but I prefer to read the parts that involve Lex and Rhona more so than hearing about Rhona's personal stories. I hope you update again soon!
SqueakyPiggy chapter 67 . 12/29/2005
Awesome! An update! I love this story, though I can't remember if I've reviewed before...if not then shame on me! Anyways, I'm loving it, not seeing too many spots where it kinda jars you out of the story with that feeling of 'not quite right.' Though in the last two chapters perhaps some sort of divider between current time and flashback? I kinda got confused in a couple of places because of it.
Christiana Anderson chapter 65 . 12/5/2005
This is so good! Hope you continue with it soon :D
golden peaches chapter 65 . 12/3/2005
Wow! That's all I can say. I've been reading all...65 chapters for 3 days now, and I'm loving it. It's so involved, your characters are great, and there's all these little subplots tying around Lex and Rhone's relationship. I love their relationship, they're both so lost and have no idea about each other's feelings. I really hope you are continuing with this story because I couldn't stand not knowing how it all works out!
erik chapter 59 . 3/8/2005
wow, good story, although you do need to cut back on the number of pauses you put in (and where you put them). But i like it, its... different, in a good way.

keep up the great work!
Asphyxiating Elgar chapter 59 . 3/4/2005
I'm still reading your story, tell Purrona I said hi. Oh, it's really good so far. Enjoyed the fighting scenes immensely. Nice work of similes and vocabulary. I only complaint is that you haven't posted in a long while. Get crackin' woman!I really do find your style of writing intersting and quite different. That's a good thing. Oh, give us a call, we love to hear from ya.
Creative Inc chapter 55 . 10/25/2004
*Rubs hands together style* Excellent
Creative Inc chapter 53 . 9/25/2004
Impressive story. I'm surprised more people haven't read it or submitted reviews, they don't know what their missing. I love and hate the way you toy with Lex and Rhone and their relationship. The way you make them want top be together but the way they're both afraid to admit to it. I seriously wish that you will get them together soon...but don't be to hasty with it though. Start with the little things, like having Lex finally getting the courage to touch her and having her know that he does in fact want to be touched. Man, I've wanted them together from chapter 30 and on. You're writting and puncuation is perfect in my opinion and the way you write makes it all that more attractive to read. I do hope you finish this story not just for the reviews, but for the sheer joy of writting a fantastic piece of fiction. I'd hate to see this say unfinished, especially since I stayed up all night reading it. I enjoyed this very much and look forward to the rest. My compliments.

Ryan
jill chapter 51 . 7/5/2004
I can't believe that you've only had 32 reviews. This is definetly the most engaging story that I've ever read here.

Thanks.
Viper chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
What is wrong with you all? Seriously, no flame intended, but do you really all just love this story? I mean, it's pretty good, but would it kill any of you to point out a few of the mistakes? To give a little constructive criticism, once in a while? Wouldn't you love it if the Smallville writers listened to some of the complaints about the show, once in a while, instead of just blinding ploughing on, obliviously believing that they're God's gift? This story needs editing. Things like- "the bun PERFECTLY bound against her head" need solving. A good friend or critic would have a giggle about someone putting a line like that into an otherwise decent story. The line beginning "Clark didn't want to hear it.." in chapter 10 is just wrong- am I the only person who gets smacked out of the story by little things like this? Indy81, your story is great, but it needs work. Don't be fooled by the frankly sickening praise.
mdk chapter 41 . 2/6/2004
when the next chapter?
is anything going to happen to flower girl?