Reviews for Bound by Obligation
Yuki Artsa chapter 3 . 2/7
meyr. please. brah. i need this.
Vivianne95 chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Next one... PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
SugarVanilla chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Okay. I'm offically in love. I've read most of your stories and can't- can NOT wait! They are so amazing! You're the best author ever. Next chapter sounds yummy!
lazaly chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
So hot :o
Guest chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
You have got to update this! It's awesome! Please?
I would log into my account but I am too lazy but even so update this for your fellow writers and everyone who loves ur stories. ( I just read a dance for 2 and it was awesome but you need to finish it pleeeeeeeeease!)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
please update i love this! :) and its been so long! it is seriously one of my favs so cute and hot and wow!
anniewanny2 chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
I can't wait to read what you have planned for these two.
I think you have a very interesting plot here, I really like your writing style.
Snubel chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
What an awesome story!
Really nice idea and I just love AcexSmoker! :)
I really hope you'll continue the story! :)
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Ice cream? What have you got hidden up your sleeve? The first two chapters were adorable to say the least.., and this, this.., are there even words for how good this was? Lets try, very kinky! ... Yeah I've been trying to form something to say for the last 5 mins.., I got nothing.., loved it, super sexy, and can't wait for more.., ahh Ace you little fiend.., ahh Smoker you tight ass.., ahh Garp you clueless baffoon
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
update please!
gaarablack chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
naughtier...XP XD I can't wait!
gaarablack chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
the tension is very amusing. XP gym showers... oh yay! XD
Hollydoor chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Please more need to read more
Dimensional Roamer chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Noooooo you have to update! Please its been a year... I need more ace/smoker smexyness XD
tydolt99 chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Hahaha I love it! Smoker ace is one of my favorite parings... please update soon! Preatty please? Its my birthday today! (Like, actually, it is)