Reviews for An Unexpected Family
Summer Leah chapter 40 . 6/19
This was great.
Hlpur chapter 40 . 5/8
Lovely. It's the first Duplicate Doctor story I've ever read beyond the second chapter let alone finished.
eternalLove59 chapter 40 . 4/20
It was an amazing story. It was beautifully written and everything fitted perfectly. This last chapter though confused me a bit :/ Do may questions I have about it. Thank you so much fir writing this. I loved it! Looking forward to reading the sequel :)
cmtaylor531 chapter 40 . 4/9
Wow. I loved this. It was bittersweet after James died. At first I didn't think I could handle her moving on to the next. Yet you made me enjoyit.
Terra Elizabeth chapter 40 . 4/3
I absolutely loved this story. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Rinnala chapter 20 . 1/12
I always figured he wondered around London eating chips and reminiscing about the many times he ate them with rose and only accidently came across detecting the plasma stuff on the hospital
BriarReau chapter 38 . 11/22/2014
Do you know what the helmic regulator does? Of all the things in the TARDIS, why are they entrusting THAT to the Doctor?
Doctor-Wizardly-Pineapple chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
Okay... first off, this is amazing so far. I love it so much. Second off, if you REALLY think about it (I wouldn't recommend it) then the Doctor (or some form of him) is Amy's father-in-law, Amy is the Doctor's mother-in-law, River would be the Doctor's granddaughter, and if they end up adopting Mels (I'll keep reading) she'll be his daughter, too. Sorry if I just put weird thoughts in your head. But that's just funny, the story us really good. Great job.
ASnowFern chapter 40 . 10/6/2014
Brilliant. I have not studied all day. And this from an engineering student with a midterm coming up is very very bad. I blame you. But the story is brilliant. I hope Melody Pond will not turn out to be a psychopath. Please please. And Amy can have kids after Demon's Run. I can't wait to read your sequel to see how they all fall into place. After I at least do some studying.

Awesome story! Thanks for the past 4 hours!
Magemaster chapter 40 . 9/29/2014
I'll admit it, when I first started reading this I didn't think I would like it. I was very, VERY wrong. Wonderful story, well written and thought out. I'm looking forward to beginning the sequel.
masterdude94 chapter 40 . 7/11/2014
(shakes head) This. Was. Fantastic! It is definitely my favorite(finished) Doctor Who fanfiction!

Like, it's just so good...I'm speechless! It's so good, when I got to around chapter 30, I began dreading the ending, because then it would be over. BUT, then I found out that you already have a least one sequel up! I am literally giddy with excitement now!

Wowza! Its 3:49 AM right now, and I cannot wait to continue reading this series! I will probably start on te sequel tomorrow... but I suppose if I were to read a "few" chapters now it couldn't hurt, right?

Anyways, THANKS! For this beautiful piece of fanfiction! It is a, well, beauty!
melodiabeaupel chapter 40 . 7/7/2014
Wow! That is an incredible story! I had some trouble keeping the timelines straight- it must have been a nightmare to write, but it's BRILLIANT! I had a lot of trouble putting it down to get some sleep last night. I'm going to have to wait to start the next one, or I'll never get anything done!
Thanks so much for sharing your brilliance!
hermoine snape chapter 40 . 7/2/2014
That was great.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 40 . 6/18/2014
This story was sweet. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)
Marion Hood chapter 40 . 4/5/2014
I love this. Beautifully told and amazingly wonderful.