Reviews for An Unexpected Family
Gammily chapter 40 . 5/11
Oh my gosh everything about this is amazing. I cant even put it into words but i couldnt stop reading it this was such a good doctor who binge. I love how instead of the universe blowing up it was rose's arrival via bad wolf that caused the cracks and it stull wouldve accounted for amelia's crack, the crack in the forest of electrocal trees, and the crack that eventually has the ability to let the time lords back. That makes the silence still possible. Like amazing. I cried during certain parts. Thank you so much for writing this and not abandoning it.
Oddballzebra chapter 28 . 4/30
Ok I'm done. You made Rory a Gary Stu and it's just too stupid.
Oddballzebra chapter 25 . 4/30
You've seriously ruined things for the Doctor.
Oddballzebra chapter 23 . 4/30
So you decided to make Rory better at flying the TARDIS than the Doctor. He's not even a full time lord.
Oddballzebra chapter 13 . 4/29
He's only part time lord, not a full one.
Oddballzebra chapter 7 . 4/29
Doc2 must be getting old by now.
Oddballzebra chapter 4 . 4/29
Why do they even need their own TARDIS if they are just going to use the Doctor's?
Oddballzebra chapter 3 . 4/29
Seriously? You made Rory part time lord and part TARDIS?
greeneyesCutie chapter 6 . 3/23
Love tony in this story.
greeneyesCutie chapter 4 . 3/23
I'm re-reading this story for the third time and i still get tearied eyes.
Skye1955 chapter 30 . 3/4
Well that was remarkable. Wow!
Kat A. Coop chapter 40 . 2/1
You played me good. I/ thought I had it figured out and I sure didn't. Really enjoyed this story!
Kat A. Coop chapter 17 . 1/31
Is it possible that James is going to pull River out of the library because he's dying and that's how he's going to really die...
padfootl0ve chapter 18 . 1/4
"Oncoming Pout", Oh I am dying of laughter
Diving in chapter 21 . 12/18/2016
I'm surprised former companion haven't haven't manifested themselves, looking for the author of those books.