Reviews for An Unexpected Family
Naosj chapter 28 . 9/5
I was kinda hoping River would be erased after all this and we could have plain old Melody. She was a walking plot hole.
CoronaCrown chapter 13 . 1/23
I'm having cavities from Jose sweet these two are being. It might be my Cola, but I'll pass it off and be a little girl in a 17-year old male body for a bit.
xHiddenReaderx chapter 40 . 1/23
Wow, for once in my life I can genuinely say, this has to be one of the best fan fictions I have ever read. This is amazing.I don't know where you got the inspiration for this story, but it is amazing.
m chapter 28 . 12/27/2015
OMG so sad wahh :(
Christy - Flare chapter 39 . 11/12/2015
This was just plain AWESOME! The only thing missing was every new human's reaction to telepathy. Having a telepathic brother is one thing, then having a telepathic parent or two as well should be interesting... Would have been nice to see what rules they came up with regarding that, especially for Rory.
Sabi2 chapter 16 . 10/1/2015
Wohooo Hanging Lake is awesome! Especially if you go up first thing and beat everyone up : D

Oh and this story is amazing by the way. Loving it so far.
Moonlit Words chapter 40 . 7/24/2015
That was an amazing story! I loved all of those weird relationships but I'm pretty sure siblings don't get along that well as first. My brother and I have only been friends for about two and a half years the rest of the time arguing and blaming. At least I think, my memories sucks when it comes to time related things.

Any ways I loved the circular paradoxes and the characters! I never expected any one to make Rory Rose's son!
Summer Leah chapter 40 . 6/19/2015
This was great.
Hlpur chapter 40 . 5/8/2015
Lovely. It's the first Duplicate Doctor story I've ever read beyond the second chapter let alone finished.
eternalLove59 chapter 40 . 4/20/2015
It was an amazing story. It was beautifully written and everything fitted perfectly. This last chapter though confused me a bit :/ Do may questions I have about it. Thank you so much fir writing this. I loved it! Looking forward to reading the sequel :)
cmtaylor531 chapter 40 . 4/9/2015
Wow. I loved this. It was bittersweet after James died. At first I didn't think I could handle her moving on to the next. Yet you made me enjoyit.
Terra Elizabeth chapter 40 . 4/3/2015
I absolutely loved this story. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Rinnala chapter 20 . 1/12/2015
I always figured he wondered around London eating chips and reminiscing about the many times he ate them with rose and only accidently came across detecting the plasma stuff on the hospital
BriarReau chapter 38 . 11/22/2014
Do you know what the helmic regulator does? Of all the things in the TARDIS, why are they entrusting THAT to the Doctor?
HufflePuffle-Quack chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
Okay... first off, this is amazing so far. I love it so much. Second off, if you REALLY think about it (I wouldn't recommend it) then the Doctor (or some form of him) is Amy's father-in-law, Amy is the Doctor's mother-in-law, River would be the Doctor's granddaughter, and if they end up adopting Mels (I'll keep reading) she'll be his daughter, too. Sorry if I just put weird thoughts in your head. But that's just funny, the story us really good. Great job.