Reviews for An Unexpected Family
Huh. Rory Williams. Was not expecting that.
caryl4eve chapter 40 . 9/4
I loved this story. I don't normally read one's that have tentoo doctor in as struggle with the whole idea but your story is amazing I loved it. Thank you for writing it.
The MaskedKiwi chapter 40 . 12/14/2020
I really need to see this Rose and the 13th Doctor now
thecagedsong chapter 11 . 10/26/2020
just realized how funny this is, because Tony is explaining a story back in 2005, when it's 2001. such is their life
YouPromisedMeSomeday chapter 40 . 9/22/2020
Aunt who ?
ConlonKeith chapter 40 . 1/30/2020
How about a concept for Rose Tyler aka Bad Wolf where rather than being that the Bad Wolf causing Rose Tyler to not age(eternally youthfullness) or have a extremely slow aging immortal/near immortal. It causes Rose Tyler to be a sort of interesting hybrid being between a immortal and a mortal. Where Rose Tyler has a infinite number of regenerations just with on difference those regenerations have human rate of aging with human lifespans rather than Time Lord rate of aging and Time Lord lifespans for regenerations or even near ascended alteran/ancient(stargate sg1) rate of aging and lifespan. So that Rose Tyler can travel with the Doctor for all eternity long after the Metcrisis Doctor is long dead from extreme old age and yet while visiting the various alternative time periods of extraterrestrial/exteradimensional and earth based human history. And yet not necessarily cause any confusion/jealousy/suspicion among those who they visit since she would be able to visit with a ever older looking appearance/body/face from her original appearance/body/face and and then regenerate with a entirely new appearance/body/face and the process starts all over again and yet still be able to gather and retain newer and newer memories of each and every experience as she regenerates over and over again. And the Metacrisis Doctor could try to figure out how to tweak his own DNA/TNA in order to have the same ability as Rose Tyler. That is the sort of ability that could actually theoretically derive from a mixture of based/primary human DNA with following/secondary Time Lord and TARDIS TNA. Wouldn't that actually create a more interesting possible alternate Doctor Who Storyline. Longevity Lifestyle science would only be used to lengthen the lifespan of single a human lifespan long regeneration of this new type of regeneration process. Which has many advantages when living among humans and time traveling through out the various alternative time lines of alternative human/earth history. The same could be Done for Donna Noble and Clara Oswald. I had made this suggestion because despite the thoughts of those who want to find the cure for the aging process through genetics in fact removing the aging process/biological aspect of the Second law of Thermodynamics(otherwords biological degeneration) from the human DNA is just removing one of the core attributes of what makes a human a human being besides the emotional aspect. Since for human beings the aging process is directly linked to the human growth of knowledge and wisdom through time and experience. Because even if from passage of time the outer appearance beauty may decay/wane the aging aspect may help the inner beauty to actually grow due the growth of knowledge and wisdom through time and experience. This process could be a infinite number of life time opportunities to gradually become like a finely aged wine or a finely aged version of another type of alcoholic beverage as what those who drink alcoholic beverages would describe the human aging process. This what I actually view that near immortal species who age slowly may almost miss or basically completely not aging fully immortal(eternally youthful) species could miss out on.
CureCaligraphy chapter 32 . 12/2/2019
"Do you always get younger with your regenerations?"

(looks at Twelve) ... Yeah, about that.
SimpleLilacDun chapter 40 . 8/7/2019
This was an emotionally roller coaster but worth it. Once I started reading I couldn’t stop
SimpleLilacDun chapter 28 . 8/7/2019
I was not ready for this!
Shadow Eclipse chapter 40 . 4/16/2019
Loved it!
Altiria-Aty chapter 40 . 12/1/2018
*sobbing* this fic is so good! my emotions are just short from it! read the whole thing as fast as I could because I was just so sucked into the story! the family dynamics are fantastic! just fantastic! loooove it!
Altiria-Aty chapter 12 . 12/1/2018
oh, yeah this started out a bit painful with the aging thing but then the doctor! oh myGod! I keep crying!
Altiria-Aty chapter 10 . 12/1/2018
this chapter just had me bursting into happy tears! Amy's faith that the doctor would return just made me so Happy! I cant believe- just emotions! omg!
divergentpanda46 chapter 40 . 10/21/2018
This story was absolutely fantastic. Molto bene. One of the very best fanfics I have ever read. Thanks for sharing it.
ShadowWolfIvy chapter 29 . 8/9/2018
Again with the crying...must be a new record for me. I am truly enjoying reading every word of this.