Reviews for All Shapes and Sizes
SandraD chapter 2 . 3/3
Okay... generally, I'm one of those really crappy readers that forgets to review fics simply because I'm rushing off to read the next. Also, the reviews I have left for my favorite completed stories tend to be as long as some authors' chapters. Really.

But I HAD to take a minute to send you at least a quick one... if for no other reason than to let you know there is another warm body out in cyberland that has fallen in love with this and is willing to beg for more. And, not to say that the whole fic is in anyway lacking, but you had just gotten to a potentially great part! Of course, I look forward to the relationship build aspects the most, but right now I just want to see Phil rake that asshole over cut glass for Harry. Or, you know, maybe something not quite so gruesome.

Really hope you continue on with this! I'll be looking for more!
Sakya chapter 2 . 2/25
Please, please, please up date
Phoenix Song Burning chapter 2 . 1/24
I think this is like the third time i've found this story on fanfic
and it still hasn't updated, please do so it's a really great concept
that needs to be drawn out. Please.
PiptheSnake chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Ack! Needing more!
IzzyRaven90 chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Oooh interesting, it's nice to see a new take on a HP/Avengers crossover! I'm sorry to see that this hasn't been updated in years, it has so much potential. Anyway, I'm going to be very optimistic and follow this, just in case your muse returns and a shiny new chapter appears!
lOoWardyoOl chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
I'm slightly disappointed that the last time this was updated was two years ago, though I understand that people have lives and muse's are short lived.

I enjoyed it, refreshing to see a HP/Avengers fic that doesn't revolve around Harry being pulled into the Hero-team and/or being a super soldier/assassin. I'm adding to favourites and alerts, optimistic in hopes that it will be updated in the future.
Jazzysauce chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
WOOHOO FOR COKE AND POPTARTS! Great job so far, I'm interested.
delete-account-please 5714445 chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Really liked this unbelievable chapter so please add more when you can.
delete-account-please 5714445 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Really unbelievable chapter.
delete-account-please 5713548 chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Remarkable chapter can’t wait for more so please update as soon as you can please.
delete-account-please 5713548 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Remarkable chapter.
delete-account-please 5712304 chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Surprising chapter can’t wait for more so please update as soon as you can please.
delete-account-please 5712304 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Surprising chapter.
delete-account-please 5708615 chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Amazing chapter can’t wait for more so please update as soon as you can please.
delete-account-please 5708615 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014