Reviews for All Shapes and Sizes
Relevant chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
I've always thought it a pity that this one didn't get further. Especially after introducing Coulson to the plot. I appreciate the new and old characters and the characterization, and the writing style keeps me engaged instead of skimming for the good parts.
reinforced hell chapter 2 . 9/4/2016
This was a very entertaining read, and I do hope you choose to continue with the story line.
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
Are you continuing this story? I love it and hope you write more. Keep up the excellent writing in this story and your other 5.
Lady Akina chapter 2 . 4/23/2016
Haha... Of course that would happen to Harry. So what's going to happen next? I'm curious! Please UPDATE!

-Lady Akina
yamiduke13 chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
This made me smile; the end of this chapter made me giggle and I think you did a wonderful job with it. I look forward to seeing more as it, and you, are awesome.
thehpfan123 chapter 2 . 3/18/2016
Nice story. I would like to read more. I hope you continue with it someday.
rose.dulcis chapter 2 . 1/25/2016
I liike your story and I love the unexpected developement of Harry finding Agent Coulson.
Please update soon!
icyquest4 chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
Kind Of sad you never updated
Belle'Masque chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
I absolutely love this and so hope you aren't abandoning it.
SandraD chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
Okay... generally, I'm one of those really crappy readers that forgets to review fics simply because I'm rushing off to read the next. Also, the reviews I have left for my favorite completed stories tend to be as long as some authors' chapters. Really.

But I HAD to take a minute to send you at least a quick one... if for no other reason than to let you know there is another warm body out in cyberland that has fallen in love with this and is willing to beg for more. And, not to say that the whole fic is in anyway lacking, but you had just gotten to a potentially great part! Of course, I look forward to the relationship build aspects the most, but right now I just want to see Phil rake that asshole over cut glass for Harry. Or, you know, maybe something not quite so gruesome.

Really hope you continue on with this! I'll be looking for more!
Sakya chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
Please, please, please up date
Phoenix Song Burning chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
I think this is like the third time i've found this story on fanfic
and it still hasn't updated, please do so it's a really great concept
that needs to be drawn out. Please.
PiptheSnake chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Ack! Needing more!
IzzyRaven90 chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Oooh interesting, it's nice to see a new take on a HP/Avengers crossover! I'm sorry to see that this hasn't been updated in years, it has so much potential. Anyway, I'm going to be very optimistic and follow this, just in case your muse returns and a shiny new chapter appears!