Reviews for When You Hit the Dance Floor, You Gotta Be Jumpin'
Borrowed Twenties chapter 1 . 3/10
Haha wow, I love how understated the whole relationship is here (: I've always thought Steve and Darcy would make a great pair, and you write them really well. The slow growth of their feelings, the way they've been characterized - you've got everything absolutely down pat and it's amazing, I love it. Glad to have read something as lovely as this on this site!
kawoosh chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This was fantastic!
jpgFury chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
loved it!

I never would have picked these two as a pair - but the way you write them it is so perfect!
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This was adorable and very well done. I'm off to read the sequel!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
The end was awesome
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Brilliant! :D
Miss Marion chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
:) I really, seriously, genuinely enjoyed reading this. Thank you so much.
Sar-kaz-m chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
OMG thank you for using the norse surname for women correctly at the end there. That's my biggest pet peeve in this fan-dom, erroneous usage of Norse naming conventions.

Also, not sure when you met my husband, but your portrayal of Steve here pretty much channeled him! :-) Give Steve 6 more months, he'll be dancing just fine. Steve needs an iPod filled with Brian Setzer & BigBadVoodooDaddy & RoyalCrownRevue.
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Aw! Steve learned how to say an innuendo! What a step forward!
lewen stonewar chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
cute...odinsdottir a clever way of calling her mini!Thor double cute.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
LOL! This was a very priceless capture of their wonderful personalities, thanks!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Fun.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Great work on this.

Ha the end was brilliant. Well played Steve. Well played.
Angel Bells chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Again, LOVE IT! IT'S PERFECTLY SWWET AND BEAUTIFUL!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Amazing. Loved when Steve referred to Darcy as "his girl". I also really appreciated the slow growth of feelings here, I like that you don't write them as falling in love like a sudden and mysterious thing.

Thanks for posting, this fic should have more reviews to reflect the level of awesome it contains.;)

-Ellie