Reviews for Picture Perfect
girlwholived- Haley Potter chapter 5 . 2/17
I loved this so much
Kimmytrainer chapter 5 . 2/3
This chapter was amazing. Seriously, one of the best fics I've read, even if the writing style was similar to my self-inflection diary style. It was fascinating. And this chapter? Damn. Goddamn. Just so amazing. Probably the best reveal of Tony's past I've ever read. Loved it. Thanks so much for writing!
Kimmytrainer chapter 4 . 2/3
Hahaha I love that! Great chapter :)
Kimmytrainer chapter 3 . 2/3

Also it's funny how Bruce is always smiling along at Tony's strength and ruthlessness while everyone else is so shocked and shaken. I love that Bruce has so much faith in Tony.
Kimmytrainer chapter 2 . 2/3
Oh no stupid Coulson! Ugh
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 2/3
Whoa I love this!
Harrassment!? Fury what in gods name kind of people do you hire?!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
excellent and in charecter.
JordynR1904 chapter 3 . 3/28/2017
Tony, I love you! I'm actually a bit emotional at Tony's response to the agent who was harassing Clint. I thought his speech when he was standing up for Clint was so sweet, and damn it, I'm going to cry. This was beautiful, well done. xx
Lifeofmarvvel chapter 5 . 2/21/2017
This was beautiful! I practically cried when Bruce thought about leaving, when Tony shared about his past, as so many other points. You did a an amazing job showing how the team grew to trust each other and become a family, and how they quickly added Coulson to that. It was beyond words. I loved how you showed at the end they were 'picture perfect' by not being picture perfect, and it was just beautiful. Thanks for such a great read.
WrittenFanfiction chapter 5 . 1/30/2017
This was amazing! I love the friendship we all get to see and the way they all stick together. I love it very much. Thank you for posting it!
JuliusKing chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
This may prove me ignorant of Marvel-time and insensitive to foreign cities and culture, but I think Bruce was in Calcutta, India, not Kolkata. Just felt the need to point that out.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
Omg this is the best- i dont know if you dont mind swearwords but still this was fucking awsome!
rustpuppy chapter 5 . 8/8/2016
I'm so emotional, this fic is perfect for my tony stark needs
rachel chapter 3 . 7/16/2016
oooooooooooooh snap!

Agent Stale must be having the WORST day!