Reviews for Picture Perfect
TooBusyWriting chapter 5 . 2/21
This was beautiful! I practically cried when Bruce thought about leaving, when Tony shared about his past, as so many other points. You did a an amazing job showing how the team grew to trust each other and become a family, and how they quickly added Coulson to that. It was beyond words. I loved how you showed at the end they were 'picture perfect' by not being picture perfect, and it was just beautiful. Thanks for such a great read.
Wattpadian chapter 5 . 1/30
This was amazing! I love the friendship we all get to see and the way they all stick together. I love it very much. Thank you for posting it!
JuliusKing chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
This may prove me ignorant of Marvel-time and insensitive to foreign cities and culture, but I think Bruce was in Calcutta, India, not Kolkata. Just felt the need to point that out.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
Omg this is the best- i dont know if you dont mind swearwords but still this was fucking awsome!
rustpuppy chapter 5 . 8/8/2016
I'm so emotional, this fic is perfect for my tony stark needs
rachel chapter 3 . 7/16/2016
oooooooooooooh snap!

Agent Stale must be having the WORST day!
Mittyadarsh chapter 5 . 5/28/2016
If you still read reviews on this one I just wanted to say that you write the best dialogue ever. The plots were awesome too but I've not yet read a fanfiction with such wonderful dialogue! This fic made me so happy! 333
Shadowed by Greatness chapter 5 . 2/21/2016
I'm too overwhelmed by feels to describe how much I love this story, great job!
CassiWinchester chapter 5 . 1/1/2016
THE END!? NOOOOOOOOO BUT IT IS THE BEST FANFICTION I've EVER READ EVER!
Father of Understanding chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
"I need space to do . . . genius things." Tony said, flailing his arms around.

This is the best thing I've read all day.
Sayichi chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
This is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read, if not the most. Thank you for lighting up my day.
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 5 . 5/20/2015
Loved this! Great job.
bleeb90 chapter 5 . 5/3/2015
The Tony in this chapter is so fucking scary! I loved it!
skylaeatpie chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
That was amazing! I work of art, truly!
Hallow135 chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
How did u find the name Melina it's unusual and not many people have heard of it except if ur from Greece