Reviews for Wand and Shield
doodledraw chapter 33 . 2/22
Are you going to update? I was really enjoying this story!
sortofbored chapter 33 . 2/19
This is fantastic. It would be amazing to see more.
Azorin chapter 1 . 2/15
gud
trynmailme chapter 2 . 2/12
Loved it. Thanks
Artur Hawkwing1 chapter 33 . 2/11
it's been over a year since you last updated. this story is amazing. even being without a new chapter for so long it's still in the top five reviewed for all Harry Potter crossovers. please update!
Imminent chapter 33 . 2/9
it's over! The last! Chapter! I've neglected my daily duties just to binge read this! It's amazing! I'm gushing! I got chills reading through Harry's trip into Hogwarts. It was intense. And Peevesdidn't see that coming!
mdauben chapter 33 . 2/5
Sorry I haven't reviewed before but I just discovered this story the other day and I've been reading it straight through. I've read a couple other HP/Marvel xovers before but this is I think the best so far. Some mystery, some laughs and lots of action. I hope you'll be finishing this story as I'd love to read more.
Vipermagi chapter 33 . 2/5
A very entertaining read, I have most enjoyed it.
Vipermagi chapter 13 . 2/4
"The Hulk, Harry & Iron Man vs Iron Monger 2.0 & the army. Place your bets!"

Anyone who places their bets against the Hulk deserves everything coming their way.
Whar be Mah chapter thirty four sah?!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/1
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
NanashiSora chapter 22 . 1/27
I haven't read it all yet, but I really hope that you don't have a part where some organization has a sample of Harry's blood Author-sama. I'm don't mean to offend if I did! I'm a huge fan and love this Crossover. It's just... in almost every single fanfiction with Avengers or fanfictions about similiar shows, the powerful protagonist get a sample of their blood stolen by the evil secret organization and a clone is made or turned into a serum, etc. I really hope it doesn't happen because it's a bit cliche. And it'd also be pretty cool if Harry had this spell that keeps track of his blood, with him being so paranoid, it kinda fits. Well that's my concern and thought. Also just wanted to say huge fan. I really do enjoy this fanfiction and hope you continue it. Harry and Banner's friendship is beautiful~
KaOn KaI chapter 22 . 1/27
Excited to see how you incorporate Doctor Strange!
OoNakuoO chapter 33 . 1/26
Hum maybe I should complain that chapter 34 hasn't arrived yet.. but I will just say that I'm looking forward to "see" their reaction at the portkey:)
LizardTongue chapter 33 . 1/25
I'm not going to complain that chapter 34 hasn't arrived. I'm just going to ask what you did to offend your muse?
6,927 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »