Reviews for Wand and Shield
Oddballzebra chapter 12 . 3h
Can't Harry fly like the death eaters and order of the phoenix members do? By turning into black or white smoke?
Oddballzebra chapter 9 . 4h
Why did you have to make him short?
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 26 . 12/2
I totally hadn't realized who Benjamin was until 'he lives whit his wife and nephew' then I was like 'Uncle Ben!' . Cool chapter.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 25 . 12/2
I'm unsure about this, can't really think of anything else Harry could do right now, except some self serving things.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 24 . 12/1
Nooo! I just want, no, I need, some happy, a lot of happy indeed.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 23 . 12/1
I know it's not Harry's style, but an Avada could be very useful in there.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 22 . 12/1
Harry had another broom, it was already more than time he start using it, the firebolt wasn't keeping up. For a moment there when Natasha mentioned seeing another Russian assassin I was like 'the winter soldier!', but no, I'm kind of hoping they will meet Buck in the future, now. If they do, Harry would be able to help him remember himself, right?
sage of the sexy chapter 33 . 11/30
This is marvelous. I've pretty much never seen so much imagination for a story holy crap. These last few chapters have been completely mind blowing and amazing so great work.
jeanette9a chapter 33 . 11/30
Can I just mention that I love how you handled spidy.
He seems more like to the 1994 version rather than the 2012, and i am really glad for it.
(I did give the 2012 a chance but somethings just rubs me the wrong way about that version.)
I feel you keep his character and values better.
You keep his independence, his values, his vit, his talents and age in mind.
You do allow for him to make mistakes, but not ones that compromise his values or his intelligence.
I had an honest proud moment when he turned down the new suit idea from Tony.
It's not that that I don't want for Tony to help out sometimes.
But by saying no keeps his independence and showed he knows his limits, and does not fall to temptation to easily.
He also shows his maturity and that he is not just playing around in the grown-up world, he know what he is doing and the danger of it.

And for that and this wonderful story i have to say thank you!
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 21 . 11/29
Let's see how this goes.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 20 . 11/29
This was nice.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 19 . 11/29
Underwear too! I'm really curious about what will happen regarding Bruce.
Dude, are you still alive? I need more of this. please dont abandon it.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 18 . 11/29
Oh, that's quite the revelation.
I hate it how you make harry some emo and his life hard but the bad guys can do everything withouth getting punished...
6,877 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »