Reviews for Wand and Shield
Guest chapter 33 . 6h
This story is as lovely as ever. I went to click on chapter 34 and alas, it is not there. XD I was however, very excited to come this far. :) Hope to see another chapter soon.
Mezzem313 chapter 33 . 9h
This story is truly amazing! I can see why it is the story with the most favorites in the category of Harry Potter Avengers Crossover. I can't wait for your next update!
lovedit chapter 33 . 2/8
This is the best story that I have read in a long time! I am so excited for the next chapter and all those after!
Insanity Renaissance chapter 31 . 2/8
AtemFan18 chapter 1 . 2/8
hello there!
i just re-read the whole story and I seriously can't wait for more!
will you keep writing? please say you will :)
Insanity Renaissance chapter 13 . 2/7
nny
RG chapter 33 . 2/7
Where is ch 34?!
Tepheris chapter 33 . 2/3
There are many stories that I feel have no right to be as popular as they are. This story is DEFINITELY NOT one of them. While I might come across a story that suites my personal tastes better than this in the Harry Potter crossover section, I anticipate you will still be able to claim the Bronze Medal at the very least even if I were to find four SIMPLY PHENOMENAL stories.
Please don't abandon this story, if you think that you simply won't have time to write within the foreseeable future, at least tell us the prophecy that Death was holding, what happened to Merlin, and what forced the wizards of the Marvel universe to move Hogwarts into the Cancerverse, okay?
Home World Security chapter 33 . 2/3
Awesome story. I hope to see more soon.
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 33 . 2/1
Why is chapter 34 not up yet?
Nate chapter 33 . 1/30
Oh fuck this bullshit

Yeah - this goes into the shitfic pile.
Nate chapter 24 . 1/30
Yeah this is going to be another one were the asshole gets away without being killed cause it cause Thor to be butthurt.

Fucking kill that fucker Loki... kill him with fire.
Nate chapter 9 . 1/29
Oh fuck shield - Harry should just fucking blast the helicarrier out of the fucking sky.
Dumby95 chapter 33 . 1/27
Just read the whole story.
Very. Fucking. Cool.
I didn't thought i would love a crossover with Avenger but when i saw the 6K reviews I gave it a try and there is no regrets! One the best fic i've ever read, your Harry / Bruce / Tony are awesome!
I'm too tired for saying more

Good Luck
DarkMando chapter 33 . 1/26
Excellent story. I have so far enjoyed this greatly.
(Insert obligitory demand for more with obligitory complaints)
I look forward tonyour next chapter.
Thanks.