Reviews for Wand and Shield
Tepheris chapter 33 . 2/3
There are many stories that I feel have no right to be as popular as they are. This story is DEFINITELY NOT one of them. While I might come across a story that suites my personal tastes better than this in the Harry Potter crossover section, I anticipate you will still be able to claim the Bronze Medal at the very least even if I were to find four SIMPLY PHENOMENAL stories.
Please don't abandon this story, if you think that you simply won't have time to write within the foreseeable future, at least tell us the prophecy that Death was holding, what happened to Merlin, and what forced the wizards of the Marvel universe to move Hogwarts into the Cancerverse, okay?
Home World Security chapter 33 . 2/3
Awesome story. I hope to see more soon.
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 33 . 2/1
Why is chapter 34 not up yet?
Nate chapter 33 . 1/30
Oh fuck this bullshit

Yeah - this goes into the shitfic pile.
Nate chapter 24 . 1/30
Yeah this is going to be another one were the asshole gets away without being killed cause it cause Thor to be butthurt.

Fucking kill that fucker Loki... kill him with fire.
Nate chapter 9 . 1/29
Oh fuck shield - Harry should just fucking blast the helicarrier out of the fucking sky.
Dumby95 chapter 33 . 1/27
Just read the whole story.
Very. Fucking. Cool.
I didn't thought i would love a crossover with Avenger but when i saw the 6K reviews I gave it a try and there is no regrets! One the best fic i've ever read, your Harry / Bruce / Tony are awesome!
I'm too tired for saying more

Good Luck
DarkMando chapter 33 . 1/26
Excellent story. I have so far enjoyed this greatly.
(Insert obligitory demand for more with obligitory complaints)
I look forward tonyour next chapter.
Thanks.
abyisheik chapter 33 . 1/25
GUYS,
I GOT TO KNOW JUST NOW...THAT THIS STORY HAS BEEN ABANDONED.
I AM SORRY GUYS.
siriuslives394 chapter 28 . 1/25
I'm sad that this marks the halfway point when there are so few chapters left to be read. :P Oh well, I'm enjoying this immensely, and will review again when I finish what's been released.
is harry not the master of death
miriti1 chapter 13 . 1/22
Haha betting on who would win is no contest :) if Tony was anle to defeat Obi in the first movie alone then thow three will smash him and the army to smitherins
Suckers bet. Superheroes vs. Authorities/bad guys? Who do ya THINK is gonna win?
I've read this story seven separate times already and each time this STILL makes me burst out in hysterics. I simply love it!
Nickylove chapter 33 . 1/20