Reviews for Wand and Shield
You should've dropped the whole magic interfering with electronics thing.
Rowling just invented that to cover up potholes.
darrensdimension chapter 33 . 2/19
So...not be rude, but are you still active on FanFiction? I know you have other stories and stuff, but they're all 1-2 chapters long, with the latest update from 2015 and it's 2018 now. Care to shoot me an email at ?
Destiny chapter 33 . 2/19
So...not be rude, but are you still active on FanFiction? I know you have other stories and stuff, but they're all 1-2 chapters long, and it's been about 3 years now. Care to shoot me an email at ?
brennan.mholmich chapter 1 . 2/17
Did you die?
The Flying Frog chapter 33 . 2/15
Found this story yesterday, and chose not to sleep to read it all in one sitting.

It's very good. Thanks for putting in the effort to write it. I request you update soon since this particular story is so good, but if real life is causing issues, well, such is life.
FoxCat17 chapter 33 . 2/13
The towels thing killed me, Hitchhikers Guide is epic. I love this story it's too amazing to be abandoned. Please continue writing.
Thouroughly wonderful. Great read and great characters. More when you can please
Kedavra Lumos chapter 33 . 2/9
Darn it ... now I want to see where this goes next!

Any chance of more chapters, eventually? Please? With sugar on top?
red neo ranger chapter 33 . 1/29
Loved it cant wait to read more
Honestly the story is good but the moment Harry decided to 'work' for Shield I stopped fact that he gave up so easily to Fury's whims.
*invests heavily in tactical nukes adn figure out your address to hold you hsotage for conmpletation.
Amazing fic, thank you so very much! This is the best written HP-Avengers fic i can remember reading
StygianSloth chapter 26 . 1/7