Reviews for Wand and Shield
royalistcookie chapter 33 . 5h
Thank you so much for posting this, I thought this story was gone for good! I can't wait to see Thor be amazed at Harry's wizard skills. This is most probably my favourite story on this website, so thanks for continuing it.
MrRobertsIII chapter 32 . 21h
Always fun to see Peeves at his worst. Looking forward to more craziness.
Mahaad chapter 33 . 22h
OMG, it's back! Squee!

Alright, now that that's been said, nice to see the triumphant return of the conquering hero, and Harry, too. Hope you've been doing well, I'm gonna poke at your other stuff again and see what's updated, and here's the obligatory 'gimme next chapter NAO pl0x' that you asked for. lol

Keep up the good work!
~Mahaad
Home of Eternal Void chapter 33 . 8/1
Why isnt chapter 34 here yet? ?!
Rawl. Angry face. Angry face.
Lol the rage.
Tis a good read. Thx.
I do hope Thor pukes. Would be funny lol.
If not, oh well.
I hope you enjoy writing this as much as I enjoyed reading it
Magnive chapter 21 . 8/1
Why they don't rule the world? Simple. Why would they want to do so? :D
NOLA chapter 28 . 7/31
I must say this origin chapter was mostly disappointing in an otherwise brilliant story. The conversation with Dumbledore and the arrival at Yggdrasil were good and really all that's needed. I understand he obliviated more than he wanted, but the earlier parts of the story that this changes is disappointing.
The expectations, the dislike of who he was becoming as a too goals-oriented person rather than someone who cared about people, the general build-up of his life, and ALL the loved ones he had lost were all catalysts of his trip. This chapter and its fixation on Ginny and her death instead cheapens things.
And in all the moral questions Harry faces, it was nice to know he still had not fallen to the temptation of the AK curse that took so many of his loved ones. It is knowledge he takes comfort in. And although Harry doesn't know that's no longer the case, we do. And that changes things in a negative way.
VJ Riddle chapter 33 . 7/31
Hahaha - oh man I can't WAIT to see how the Asgardians react to portkeys! Love this arc, can't wait to see how it goes and so happy you're continuing this fic! Thanks for posting!
Great chapter! Only thing I could comment on is how I'm slightly dissappointed that you didn't wait one more day to post this on a Thursday.
WAR IZ CHTR 34 ERMAHGERD!?

... just kidding. I'm just glad that chapters are still coming, however intermittently. This story remains one of my absolute favorites, and the long chapters (mostly) make up for the long breaks between updates.
Haan chapter 33 . 7/31
Complain, complain, complain. Great to have this continue.
puiwaihin chapter 33 . 7/30
Ah, very good chapter!
MaraudetteFox chapter 33 . 7/29
*complaining about Chapter 34 commences* XD
mabidiso chapter 33 . 7/29
What a stunner. Just can't get enough of this epic adventure. Now that I've had a bit of time to ruminate on Loki's petrified condition (especially since it was his astral projection (?) soul (?) that was in closest proximity to the indirect basilisk's gaze), what I'm wondering is the effects of all this on Loki's involvement with the Other. Earlier chapters detailed blue eyes flecked with green. Does that indicate control of influence of the Other? Is this Loki a true biological son of Odin, not an adopted Jotun infant brought back to Asgard? Obviously Loki never fell from the Bifrost and never had the major blow up falling out with Odin and Thor (and I'm guessing Loki's encounter with a Jotun's touch never happened, nor did he handle the Cask of Ancient Winters). So is Loki a biological Aesir? If he's being influenced by the Other, how did that happen? I'm also guessing that Death is not Loki's child here. Wouldn't Loki know a heck of a lot more about the artifacts, the Master of Death shindig and about Harry's abilities if he was her sire? I don't know, maybe that's a non sequitur. Anyway, back to Loki being spiritually petrified - if he's possessed/controlled, could this be a chance for him to focus his energies inward and 'shake it off'? It's quite a blow to his entire system that he's sustained after all.
Almark chapter 32 . 7/28
Say... did you wait for Thursday so you could make a pun with Thor's name?

I mean, sure, Thursday is Thor's Day but still! xD
The Vale chapter 33 . 7/28
Why take Loki? Why send Thor? With the Odinsleep coming, sending both potential heirs into a deadly danger when literally any other person in the entire kingdom could be sent seems a bit too stupid for words. A quest to prove his worth is really stretching it and more than a little suspect at best. Taking Loki serves no purpose at all other than adding an encumbrance - you don't take a corpse, coma patient or a cripple with you to search for the medicine to aid them. If they don't make it back, he just dies with them. If they do make it back he gets the cure anyway. You need to justify taking him because it needs to make sense. This doesn't.
6,520 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »