Reviews for Wand and Shield
lunamoon531 chapter 18 . 9/22
Shits about to hit the fan
Peruna chapter 33 . 9/22
I am commencing to complaining that chapter 34 isn't here yetWonderful story, I do very much like it. Especially Harrys almost laid back character with the demons in the closet. It's pretty well balanced and I like how the Arc reactor and such are 'equal' to magic, that was a good way to incorporate Harry without making him too overpowered. By the way, I just love how you made Hogwarts and wizarding history a part of the Avengers universe, that was expertly done! I enjoyed reading thos fanfiction a lot and would enjoy it being continued even more
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 33 . 9/15
I finally gave in and read this. It really is very well done. I'll be looking forward to the next update!
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 33 . 9/14
Interesting ideas. I like how you're mixing up events and characters from all the different Marvel movies.
lunamoon531 chapter 16 . 9/13
The 'Magician' huh? I think it suits him :)
Gender Outlaw chapter 1 . 9/10
This was amazing. Thank you for writing this.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 8 . 9/10
Can I just say I really appreciate that your chapters generally start right where the previous ones left off? It's great to get to see characters' direct reactions to your chapter-ending bombshells.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 7 . 9/10
Hahahaha this is great!
lunamoon531 chapter 15 . 9/7
Natasha's back I see :)
potterfan007 chapter 33 . 9/7
please don't abandone it. it's a great story.
DaSalvatore chapter 24 . 9/5
You seem to have all your male characters have the nervous twitch of running their hands through their hair. You should watch out for that as it's not as common a tick and you're making out.
DaSalvatore chapter 25 . 9/5
I've tried reading this story a few times but something always keeps putting me off and I've worked out what.

I love the world you've created and the way you've built up all the supporting characters but 25 chapters in and I don't care about Harry. This Harry became an Auror, fought against other Dark Wizards and obviously learnt more than his skill set in DH yet he comes across as an older but not wiser version of the DH Harry. Essentially bouncing around without a real clue, not using the magic he has to its fullest and making critical mistakes because he jumps in without thinking.

That and I -really- don't like the sudden turn around you had with Hel and the Stone. Why would the rules change now Harry is in this dimension when he was apparently allowed to use the stone as he wanted in his own? Because of Thanos? If so then you're essentially saying that the personification of Death is afraid of a living being.
Greydragonfire64 chapter 33 . 9/1
Complaining commenced: Chapter 34 hasn't arrived yet. :)
Lord Barinthus chapter 23 . 8/27
23 chaps and I'm still wondering HOW Harry got to this world. I don't believe it was ever said, and that's kind of a huge deal.
Lord Barinthus chapter 10 . 8/27
Would have enjoyed seeing Harry attempt using his Patronus to force Hulk to relax back into Bruce.
7,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »