Reviews for Wand and Shield
Priest chapter 33 . 3/27
I hope you come back to this some day, it is a very interesting tale that needs to be finished.
PGHammer chapter 19 . 3/26
Now this is rich - she changed his CLOTHING for him while he was out cold. Result - she's seen more of him than a certain Misplaced Ravenclaw (let alone either of a pair of REAL Ravenclaws - namely, Cho and Luna). I wonder - will Thor be jealous? (For that matter, would LOKI be jealous?)
JDS62 chapter 33 . 3/24
I think that after over a year and a half we have every right to complain about there being no new chapter.
Anhkmorpork chapter 33 . 3/24
I take it chapter 34 is not a wizard? Seems to be rather late...
kyoshi711 chapter 33 . 3/23
Fantastic story hope Lady Sif becomes his mate. How tall is Harry? Make him at least five foot ten so he doesn't look like a midget next to Lady Sif.
Roma Vivit chapter 33 . 3/21
Any plans on continuing this project? You have done a marvelous job so far with the suspense and overall movement and character development of the story. Can't wait if there is more and saddened of there is not.
~Roma Vivit
walrusdunn chapter 3 . 3/17
:)!
Ashwathdragon chapter 33 . 3/11
Please update this amazing story!
I fully support Harry/Sif/Natasha pairing!
FyreDrakon chapter 33 . 3/9
take u why u no update
Thecactusman chapter 33 . 3/2
Well, since you've given permission, consider this my complaint that chapter 34 isn't here yet.
doodledraw chapter 33 . 2/22
Are you going to update? I was really enjoying this story!
sortofbored chapter 33 . 2/19
This is fantastic. It would be amazing to see more.
Azorin chapter 1 . 2/15
gud
trynmailme chapter 2 . 2/12
Loved it. Thanks
Artur Hawkwing1 chapter 33 . 2/11
it's been over a year since you last updated. this story is amazing. even being without a new chapter for so long it's still in the top five reviewed for all Harry Potter crossovers. please update!
6,937 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »