Reviews for Wand and Shield
Namikaze-Uzamaki-Naruto chapter 16 . 9/9/2016
I
Rune Dela Vega chapter 33 . 9/7/2016
Damn... I am really and truly impressed by your assortment of marvel plot bunnies. It has gotten to the point, as I read about the ancient wizards of this universe, I whine about wanting more. Hope this story isn't discontinued, a fate I think would be worse than death by peeves.
Belthezzor chapter 27 . 8/26/2016
The way yo write this Harry, has me thinking that he has a serious case of stupid. How can he think that he is responsible for Ben Parker's death, when it happened a YEAR before Harry arrived. He, after questioning the possibility, still haven't asked himself if the "Death" that visited him, didn't have ulterior motives, such as keeping him from learning too much about his power with the Hallows.
Archie chapter 25 . 8/24/2016
There is a reference to Elon Musk in this !
Luingar chapter 33 . 8/22/2016
Oh hey, it's the 22nd. that means you're gonna release the new chapter today rite?
Squirry chapter 33 . 8/20/2016
Love the story, especially the last few chapters have become far more interesting. I believe that the further it is diverging from the timeline of the Avengers, the better it is getting since your original content is pretty good. Loved the twist that Peeves had mutated into something far worse in that other realm.

It has been long since the last update, I really hope that doesn't mean that this has been abandoned, really looking forward to what happens next.
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 33 . 8/18/2016
Intriguing story, but it has been several years since your last update. is it your intention to continue this story? Or have you done so under a new title?
bugaboo13 chapter 3 . 8/16/2016
Huh that's pretty interesting hope they become friends
Blazeb79 chapter 33 . 8/15/2016
Lmao , story is awesome , cannot wait for more! Harry/sif now thats a nice pairing or are we still harry/natasha? Aslo a great pairing!
Blazeb79 chapter 27 . 8/15/2016
Lmao how does harry keep getting surrounded by geniuses! Lmao poor harry
bradii2 chapter 33 . 8/11/2016
Wow, I can't believe it's been more than a year since I last read this fic... While I'm waiting for the next update, I may have to go back and reread what you wrote! This story is amazing by the way, take your time on that next chapter... I wouldn't dare wish for an update too soon if your amazing writing style was sacrificed :D
Blond Dude 42 chapter 33 . 8/9/2016
Awesome story, although a bit sad that it hasn't been updated in over a year if my eyes aren't deceiving me. Loved every minute of reading this. Didn't even stop to switch to reading the other stories I follow when I got update alerts. But, sorry, I did stop to sleep.

Hopefully this gets updated eventually (and more so that you're not dead)
GinHanelle chapter 33 . 8/3/2016
Please tell me Thor vomits after that Portkey ride. Seriously, I despise him. I love your Sif though-coolest one I've ever seen. And since I have always hated Thor, I am glad you are portraying him accurately as the tosspot brat that he is lol.

So happy to have found this fic. I have enjoyed devouring it without much pause (my eyes are exhausted!). I will say, however, that after being introduced to Loki, I really miss him now that he's petrified! Please say he will be in future chapters a lot more! And please say he and Harry will be besties forever! :D I beg of you! I love Loki! If you hurt him I will never forgive you.

Ahem, anyway, thank you for sharing your wonderful wit and brilliant writing. Never a dull moment. I'm serious, if there was I would have maybe taken a break, but no, and now I am suffering, but it's all worth it. ahahahahah! Ahem, yes, well, good luck writing! I have to say, damn, this fanfic is going to be sooo long _ (which, of course, I adore).

I am also enjoying how more and more extraordinary people keep coming together (loved that Deadpool chapter by the way even if my brain was spinning because of his inner voices).

And omg OMG! PEEVES! Talk about a shock! Love your mind.

So, care to make Thor suffer a lot? You know you want to! lol. But seriously, thank you and good luck _
DEBob19 chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
Friends stop friends from making stupid choices, especially when their historically stupid choices have resulted in really fucking bad results. Like Sirius, or blindly following Dumbledore, or not killing your enemies when they keep torturing and killing the people you care about. Stupid decisions like that.

Harry is actually bugging me despite being sorta OP which I usually enjoy. Mainly because he's acting like a very well-informed pure-blood, or possibly half-blood, instead of the muggle-born he for all intents and purposes really is. Jarvis a spirit, really? His complete incompetence with phones? And I might be remembering wrong, but he was never really into using the magical swears in the canon, he didn't grow up with them.

The beginning of the chapter with Fury was terrific. His reactions are hilarious.
raziel44 chapter 33 . 7/29/2016
What an amazing story. You are truly an author amongst authors.

Update soon 3