Reviews for Wand and Shield
wolvknight chapter 33 . 11/16/2015
Where's chapter 34! Lol sorry couldn't resist complaining. Enjoying the characterization of the asgardians. Especially the warrior three. Keep up the good work
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
Considering dropping this. Ticks me off that he would stay put when he knows people are spying on him.
Psyco101 chapter 33 . 11/9/2015
That stuff leading up to peeves and the basalisk was Amazing! Kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time! I am loving this leg of Harry's journey! Simply fabulous!
burnable chapter 33 . 11/6/2015
Okay, f-ing awesome! I've been reading this story non-stop and now I want more! Please don't quit this story!?
Kneoria chapter 33 . 11/2/2015
I love this story. Its always a pleasure to receive a new update from it. I hope life is treating you well and that the plot proceeds without problems.
Diavo chapter 33 . 11/2/2015
I hope Thor has his sthomach eptyi itself. Also, i desire another part of this tale. ANOTHER, I SAY!
neogoki chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
oh, such a genius prank and good advise
bravo!
Goodpie2 chapter 25 . 10/26/2015
I really hope you play Loki true to the mythology, rather than the bullshit that Marvel does. In mythology, Loki is a figure of chaos and upredictability. In Marvel, he's just an asshole.
ocean's abyss chapter 33 . 10/20/2015
Love this story! One of my all time favorites. I would have reviewed sooner, but I'm lazy. Can't wait to see the next chapter... soon please?
Anansii chapter 33 . 10/20/2015
Ok all caught up and I approve of Sif's reading choice. Aadding to the requests for chapter 34. Though if it is routinely half a year or more between updates you may wish to consider if you truly want to continue. This is how stories get abandoned; a string of "sorry this is late " chapters ending in one dated 5 years ago. If you do drop it please at least let us know, though really we'd all prefer to read the reat of it.
Anansii chapter 30 . 10/20/2015
Having trouble sleeping so get up and read another chapter. Now having more trouble sleeping due to mich giggling. Oh. My...
Anansii chapter 26 . 10/19/2015
Now there's an ..interesting idea; Tony Stark meets Richard Feinman. The mind boggles. And looks like Tarlton escaped by a head.
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 33 . 10/18/2015
oh dear gods this is an AWESOME read! Please update soon!
sylvelle chapter 33 . 10/17/2015
3 months and still counting.. I can wait, it is worth it.
Tricia
sylvelle chapter 29 . 10/16/2015
As I approach the end of posted chapters, I am worried I will be the one waiting for another post too soon.
Tricia