Reviews for Wand and Shield
Katy Barry chapter 33 . 4/27/2019
I'm faving this story in hope that it is not abandoned. Please update!
Myricle chapter 33 . 4/22/2019
I knew from the start that this story was likely abandoned, so I focused on enjoying the journey.
You've got a real talent for stitching together so many different bits of Marvel canon and HP canon in a way that feels fluid and believable. Shame there won't be more, but I loved what there was.
joerojeda chapter 33 . 4/20/2019
i really do wish this was continued, its one of The best stories on here.
KaraCypher chapter 33 . 4/19/2019
Jesus Christ this comment section is toxic. I have no idea why, I've honestly really enjoyed this journey so far! Yes there are flaws, any story has some. Harry makes mistakes because he's a person, who's trying to make his way through quickly changing circumstances. If you don't like it stop reading, don't spread your poison through the world like you're accomplishing anything with it but pain. I know it's been to long now to expect any more of this story, which is a real shame.
CureCaligraphy chapter 26 . 4/16/2019
Yep, it's him. Shit.
CureCaligraphy chapter 25 . 4/16/2019
Okay, so Loki. Fantastic. Also I realised Harry is in Queens and the chances of Benjamin being Uncle Ben just climbed from 25% to 98%. Fuck.
CureCaligraphy chapter 25 . 4/16/2019
Benja- oh, /no/. I'll have to finish the chapter to be sure but... oh no.
ivy.may.willow chapter 33 . 4/13/2019
Well, that’s it. I need more of this story. Cannot survive without it. Please? :(

There appear to be a vast number of hugely negative reviews, for some strange reason - to me, this is one of the best stories I’ve read on any fanfiction website, and I’ve read - well, probably far more than I should have. The plot is so damn intriguing - it’s layered, it’s developed, and it keeps going off in weird and wonderful directions that I don’t expect. The characterisation is top notch and I like that Harry appears to be getting more powerful as he begins to use the Hallows to a greater extent. I love the way you bring in new characters in such a way that it doesn’t feel bizarrely staged, and how you do follow canon (to some extent) and yet even in the moments where it is clearly a canon event enough has changed that it doesn’t feel like simply a retelling of the movies. It remains its own story. Your writing style is perfect as the action scenes are (for once) very well written, and you excell at creating dark atmospheres. The past few chapters, with Hogwarts, have been especially outstanding in that regard. Please, please update - I think this is extraordinary.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/2/2019
For fucks saaaaakkeeeee pleeeassseee im dying here
DeathStick15 chapter 33 . 3/31/2019
Update it pleeaaseee,I love it
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 32 . 3/28/2019
Chapter 34 hasn't arrived yet, and never will.
Jestersky98 chapter 12 . 3/28/2019
if you have harry become a avenger ill drop a shit review on every single fucking chapter for this shitshow youre making
Jestersky98 chapter 11 . 3/28/2019
AARRRHRHRHHARHU IM SO PISSED, WHY ARE YOU MAKING A OP HARRY SO WEAK WILLED LIKE HE WAS IN SCHOOL BEFORE THE WAR?!
Jestersky98 chapter 14 . 3/28/2019
LMAO that was literally everything ppl said, no Spiderman, are you mad? it was either no spiderman pls or why is harry weak/strong comments and you decide to have spiderman put in? Now I'm really confused if you're making this into a shitshow purposefully
Jestersky98 chapter 10 . 3/28/2019
Why are you making harry so strong and weak at the same time? His shield is so incredibly strong to survive against Hulk but he rest of his spells are trash and worst then the other aurors it seems...
7,365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »