Reviews for Wand and Shield
Guest chapter 33 . 2/4/2017
Whar be Mah chapter thirty four sah?!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
Nanashi Samurai chapter 22 . 1/27/2017
I haven't read it all yet, but I really hope that you don't have a part where some organization has a sample of Harry's blood Author-sama. I'm don't mean to offend if I did! I'm a huge fan and love this Crossover. It's just... in almost every single fanfiction with Avengers or fanfictions about similiar shows, the powerful protagonist get a sample of their blood stolen by the evil secret organization and a clone is made or turned into a serum, etc. I really hope it doesn't happen because it's a bit cliche. And it'd also be pretty cool if Harry had this spell that keeps track of his blood, with him being so paranoid, it kinda fits. Well that's my concern and thought. Also just wanted to say huge fan. I really do enjoy this fanfiction and hope you continue it. Harry and Banner's friendship is beautiful~
KaOn KaI chapter 22 . 1/27/2017
Excited to see how you incorporate Doctor Strange!
OoNakuoO chapter 33 . 1/26/2017
Hum maybe I should complain that chapter 34 hasn't arrived yet.. but I will just say that I'm looking forward to "see" their reaction at the portkey:)
LizardTongue chapter 33 . 1/25/2017
I'm not going to complain that chapter 34 hasn't arrived. I'm just going to ask what you did to offend your muse?
Guest chapter 33 . 1/25/2017
Come on man! Its been over an year and a half, please don't torment us like that.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/19/2017
Don't tell me you are ending this please. Great story. Extremely good writing.
Bubblezmith chapter 33 . 1/18/2017
But, Chapter 34 hasn't arrived yet! Sorry, but you were asking for it... literally. 8D
Good Job!
foreal26 chapter 33 . 1/16/2017
Please continue! Such a great story. Why is that all of the best stories don't get finished?
Newbie1104 chapter 33 . 1/10/2017
Now I'm sad that this story hasn't been updated for over a year...
Twilight's hunter chapter 14 . 1/8/2017
YES! SPIDERMAN IS COMING TO TOWN! YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDERMAN!
Strikeman chapter 28 . 1/7/2017
Ah that's fucking annoying.
ShiftFrame chapter 33 . 1/6/2017
An update would be the greatest thing ever! PLEASE?!
MEL chapter 33 . 1/3/2017
I do hope you'll to this story one day , it's really delightful .
7,068 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »