Reviews for Wand and Shield
Bob chapter 1 . 7/4
The guy below me us a retard who try to be edgy, even more pitiful is the way he change pseudo to make it seem like more then one person dislikes this story while both are from guests account, posted on the same chapters at the same day and hour (both of these review were posted 21 hours before mine) that guy is the one who should kill himself since it sound like he contributed to nothing in his whole life.
Kys chapter 10 . 7/3
Here's a razor, please use it to slit your throat and die.
Smh chapter 10 . 7/3
Author's Note: All whining that I overpowered or underpowered either of the characters are welcome, though I'll only reply to well-reasoned responses.

More evidence you're human trash. Your head is so stuck up your own ass you consider criticism 'whining' . You disgust me, and I hope you get rabies, murder your immediate family and drop dead.
Trash chapter 9 . 7/3
Nice job cucking Harry
Harrison Aldrich Emrys chapter 8 . 6/25
Its kinda annoying that Harry’s a dumbass to the simplest of technology
I swear to God, if you do this get a blood sample shit im going to lose my mind.
JaehaerysTargaryen chapter 33 . 6/19
This story has made my week! The intrigue, suspense and clever plot is second to none. It's factually accurate and that's something that isn't very common. Marvellous work.
JaehaerysTargaryen chapter 33 . 6/19
Holy shit this has been amazing. What a great read. Amazing writing and complex plots. I love the authenticity. Highly reminiscent of the actual work. Absolutely Wonderful work! Hope to read chapter 34 soon.
JaehaerysTargaryen chapter 30 . 6/19
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA THIS WAS HILARIOUS! GREAT WADE WILSON WRITING!
JaehaerysTargaryen chapter 28 . 6/19
Wow That is... way better than I could've imagined. The wizarding world plot is pretty well written.
Can’t you just kill that dick General Ross already ? What a fucking prick.
JaehaerysTargaryen chapter 26 . 6/18
Love the way you included Spider man in this fic. The fuck is up with Tarleton?!
JaehaerysTargaryen chapter 24 . 6/18
"A wizard is never late, Tony, nor is he early".
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Gandalf the shit out of him
JaehaerysTargaryen chapter 21 . 6/18
This chapter has been kicking names and taking ass!
The Death plot in particular is well written. I suppose it's time we meet a foe that is not a terrorist but a deadly entity.
JaehaerysTargaryen chapter 20 . 6/18