Reviews for Wand and Shield
Guest chapter 25 . 10/27/2017
I miss Betty. Her character is hardly used in stories anymore.
Uncanny Player chapter 9 . 10/24/2017
u fukt boi
Uncanny Player chapter 7 . 10/24/2017
Harry, you sly lil' fox.
56Breadsticks chapter 33 . 10/23/2017
Holy Shit I cannot believe that this story is abandoned it is possibly one of the greatest works I have ever found! Chapters 28-32 were absolutely terrifying! If there is ANY chance of this continuing or even for it to be passed over to ME I would sell my frickin firstborn!
theworstisgoingtohappen chapter 29 . 10/21/2017
It is interesting
Guest chapter 33 . 10/15/2017
Absolutely love this story and I am hating you right now because you don't seem in a hurry to continue it. Damn you, why WHY (buries his head in his hands and cries softly in despair).
Seriously though this is a masterpiece, great work.
antebunny chapter 33 . 10/14/2017
...Where are they going to find the mandrakes, again?
And it's about time Thor learned some humility! :) Also, loved that scene with Hogwarts and Peeves cause it was so CREEPY! And what was attacking Hogwarts in the first place again? Ice giants? Because it really didn't seem like it. Anyway, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH WHY HAVEN'T YOU WRITTEN THE NEXT CHAPTER YET!
antebunny chapter 29 . 10/14/2017
"The army's cagey about revealing events in Chili..."
You mean Chile?
Because it's supposed to be pronounced Chil-eh, but hey, we're Americans. :)
Zero Dark Thirty chapter 33 . 10/13/2017
I have never seen someone really use Peeves as a enemy. The entire chapter, as well as the interactions with Asgard, was really well done.
Doctoroftrouble7 chapter 33 . 10/6/2017
please update this story is kick ass it is one of my favorites.
lunamoon531 chapter 21 . 9/29/2017
Really enjoying Tony and his exasperation at magic *pout*
lunamoon531 chapter 20 . 9/29/2017
Aww, Bruce at the end was cute :3

Did Brian mean Death? Or did he mean the asgardian Hel? She's the one of Death isn't she?
Karishma chapter 10 . 9/25/2017
Oh! I am not complaining, just happy that Hulk was laughing.
Binging is bad for health.
Karishma chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
i am here because someone asked me If I could find the first ch. of this fic. I did but now I am hooked too... Intriguing
Guest chapter 33 . 9/24/2017
Commencing! You can't end here! (Well, you very well can, but the readership- namely me- would really really REALLY appreciate if you continued this ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL fic)
7,068 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »