Reviews for Wand and Shield
Dracomancer1 chapter 33 . 7/25
Oh, how I've missed this! Welcome back!
Joni85 chapter 33 . 7/25
I did a double take when I saw this had updated. Very happy you're back :) now where's 34?! Kidding kidding
anon chapter 33 . 7/25
YAYYY lol. Thank you so much for the update. Another awesome chapter, as usual. Hope you manage another update soon (for this or one of your quests lol)
HermioneX chapter 33 . 7/25
I love please update soon!
Update as soon as possible!
Ava Taggart chapter 33 . 7/25
I was incredibly happy to see that this story updated! I really love this fic, I've read it twice, and seeing a new update was great! I'm excited to see how this trip is going to go for them, I'm excited to see how Thor is going to be changed in this fic, and I'm just excited about this fic in general! Thanks for updating!
bleeb90 chapter 33 . 7/25
I'm finally up to date with reading this story, and I love the way you have taken it!
Ivycloak chapter 33 . 7/25
Agh yes I love it! Please get the next chapter out quickly. :)
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 33 . 7/25
still too excited to see chapter 33 to complain WOO-HOO! XD
RonneeM chapter 33 . 7/25
Only Harry could destroy a cancerous, vicious Peeves, kill another 1000 year old basilisk with a sword, while traveling through Yggdrasil to land in the middle of an Asgard feast and promptly be arrested by Odin's guard. That was beautiful and perfect. Poor Harry is literally Murphy's favorite play toy. And for no one to realize that since the Seidhr died out at least a thousand years prior to Harry's birth he does not know his 'native' language... that is just perfect for his luck. I totally love and enjoy the permutations of your crossover. I am waiting anxiously for more just so I can see for myself how much trouble Harry and company find.
Junky chapter 33 . 7/25
Chapter 34 hasn't arrived yet!

P.S. Sorry I took such a long time to commence complaining; I was rereading this absolutely fantastic story for the nth time.
chronodaimon chapter 33 . 7/25
As amazing as ever. Keep it up. Just wish you would updated more frequently
NaoDarkness chapter 33 . 7/25
You sure took you sweet time, huh...ahh what am I saying! I nearly screamed in joy when I saw you updated, I've read this story at least 10 times since you lasted updated. Got nothing else to say but, welcome back!

...and if you leave me hanging again for as long as you did, I will find you, take care of all you RL problems, lock you in your damn room with all the essentials you need to lives, and make you write for the remainder of your life...

Don't test me.
AntiCreator chapter 33 . 7/25
Good story. One gripe though. Stop with the quips about England. It's my country and my home. So what that it was pissing down with rain all day yesterday in July. That's what it's all about. God's country is what it is.
FreelanceBum chapter 33 . 7/25
Oh yeah, I remember that fucked up Peeves. I barely remember this fic, accursed terrible memory.
6,523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »