Reviews for Wand and Shield
Ironhair2 chapter 33 . 8/14
Chapter 34 ...pleaseeeeee. Lol.
Ty for the update. Will review from comp later.
Ironhair2 chapter 7 . 8/13
That last scene always makes me laugh, multiple times.
Ironhair 2 chapter 1 . 8/13
Rereading
Dwiggy chapter 33 . 8/13
I love how you've incorporated wizards into the cinematic universe and I can't wait for this arc with the Asgardians.
wolfsrun chapter 12 . 8/11
Love your story. I noticed a discrepancy in your story that kind of throws things off, however. In this chapter (12. Triplicity), Tony notes one of the reasons he knew something was weird about Harry was that he was "sweating like a pig" but had avoided dehydration without much water. In chapter 3. Deserted, Tony actually notes that Harry is not sweating in the middle of the desert (because of cooling charms) and that is what he finds weird.

Perhaps this is a minor note, but it stands out because your story is disagreeing with itself.
Moreta chapter 33 . 8/10
Yay! A new chapter! Good to read. :) I have a feeling Peeves is going to show up again..
r0nin D chapter 33 . 8/10
So good to see that you are back and updating! Its even better to see that you still have your touch. A fantastic chapter.

A strained relationship with Thor and a deep comradery with Sif. This is looking good. Not quite sure what being petrified by the basilisk will do to Loki but I am raking my mind trying to figure it out.

As usual, you've outdone yourself. I await with great excitement and fervor for your next update!

r0nind
R .D. T chapter 33 . 8/9
damn harry treated like a villain again... its the goddamn loki fault that he got petrified...
Patrick chapter 33 . 8/9
When is chapter 34 coming up?
I am glad to see this story continue. It is well written and I look forward to the next chapter.
it lives!
coredumperror chapter 33 . 8/7
So glad to see this fic isn't dead after all. And I loved this chapter! I'm really looking forward to seeing Harry, Thor, Sif, and the Warriors Three working together to cure Loki's petrification.
Pyryp chapter 13 . 8/7
I sort of like this story but I can't stand how much of an annoying idiot Harry is.
Avarianna chapter 33 . 8/7
Love! looking forward to future chapters!
SeaFeudJagger chapter 14 . 8/6
I haven't really made a review yet on this story because I was so engrossed that I keep forgetting to write one. I had to make one on this chapter because it is just amazing. I'm still halfway through your story and it's already one of my favorite crossover fanfics in this site. The story, characterizations, powers, all cleverly placed and executed. You have a gift for writing, the battle in this chapter is reasonably descriptive. Not too little and not too much. And your story is making me remember a LOT of spells and charms in Harry Potter that I skimmed through in the books. And the humor- oh Tony, you never disappoint. Keep up the good work! I would be very interested in seeing Harry and Scarlet Witch meet.
6,574 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »