Reviews for Wand and Shield
Nanashi Samurai chapter 22 . 1/27
I haven't read it all yet, but I really hope that you don't have a part where some organization has a sample of Harry's blood Author-sama. I'm don't mean to offend if I did! I'm a huge fan and love this Crossover. It's just... in almost every single fanfiction with Avengers or fanfictions about similiar shows, the powerful protagonist get a sample of their blood stolen by the evil secret organization and a clone is made or turned into a serum, etc. I really hope it doesn't happen because it's a bit cliche. And it'd also be pretty cool if Harry had this spell that keeps track of his blood, with him being so paranoid, it kinda fits. Well that's my concern and thought. Also just wanted to say huge fan. I really do enjoy this fanfiction and hope you continue it. Harry and Banner's friendship is beautiful~
KaOn KaI chapter 22 . 1/27
Excited to see how you incorporate Doctor Strange!
OoNakuoO chapter 33 . 1/26
Hum maybe I should complain that chapter 34 hasn't arrived yet.. but I will just say that I'm looking forward to "see" their reaction at the portkey:)
LizardTongue chapter 33 . 1/25
I'm not going to complain that chapter 34 hasn't arrived. I'm just going to ask what you did to offend your muse?
Come on man! Its been over an year and a half, please don't torment us like that.
Don't tell me you are ending this please. Great story. Extremely good writing.
Bubblezmith chapter 33 . 1/18
But, Chapter 34 hasn't arrived yet! Sorry, but you were asking for it... literally. 8D
Good Job!
foreal26 chapter 33 . 1/16
Please continue! Such a great story. Why is that all of the best stories don't get finished?
Newbie1104 chapter 33 . 1/10
Now I'm sad that this story hasn't been updated for over a year...
Twilight's hunter chapter 14 . 1/8
YES! SPIDERMAN IS COMING TO TOWN! YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDERMAN!
Strikeman chapter 28 . 1/7
Ah that's fucking annoying.
ShiftFrame chapter 33 . 1/6
An update would be the greatest thing ever! PLEASE?!
MEL chapter 33 . 1/3
I do hope you'll to this story one day , it's really delightful .
V-rcingetorix chapter 33 . 1/1
Odin's Beard! Excellent story! If you don't get to continue on this, I thank you for sharing what you have. Highly entertaining.
cztelnik chapter 14 . 12/31/2016
Oh Harry. This was a wonderful action packed chapter. Everybody...well Fury and the Army and Tony got to see what Harry can do. This is going to go over so well- he's never going to be just Harry no matter what universe he's in. Even Asgard is interested..lol.

Harry needs to stop underestimating the power of non-magical humans tho. Even Stane managed to rebuild Tony's suit and there's a lot of other's out there too. They don't have his innate abilities but they are brilliant and overcoming impossible odds.
6,946 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »