Reviews for Wand and Shield
RykOakwine chapter 9 . 3/5
Wow, this chapter hit a new low, and considering how weak the previous chapters were, that's saying something.

Harry leaves the helicarrier after accomplishing almost nothing positive and flys via broom to some place we can't identify from the text, as it's within broom flying distance but it's got Brazilian trees and Harry didn't know those grew "this far south" so we're way South of Brazil? In a jungle? He flew from the US to south of Brazil on his broom? Hell, he wouldn't fly to Mexico by broom, much less to South America!

And he goes there to meet up with a guy he knows nothing about other than shield wants to avoid the guy? So he goes there to hide put with banner in the unnamed jungle country? Because shield has already shown they aren't intending attack.

But then we see shield agents behaving with no discipline, no training, we see nick fury behaving like an idiot by sending a capture mission exactly when he knows banner is there, instead of just taking Harry up on his suggestion of a meeting...

This story is terribly contrived, with contrived situations following each other one after another. I'm just amazed it has so much a following, seriously, wtf?
RykOakwine chapter 2 . 3/5
I don't know, I expected a story with this many recs and highly rated by the supposedly hard-to-please DLP crowd, to at least get the basics right.

Like, if you're going to write a scene in a country like Afghanistan the author would do some research on Afghanistan. It wouldn't take more than reading the Wikipedia article on Afghanistan to find out you can't buy a drink in a bar anywhere in the whole country. Or in hardly any of the neighboring countries.

That's because Afghanistan has been a Muslim nation for a long time. If this is set pre-911 then it's rule by the Taliban, hard core Muslim rule. Even after the occupation started its hard to get booze in Afghanistan. Not as hard as it is in some other Muslim nations, but hard.
afi123 chapter 7 . 3/4
Damn.
C.M.Alm chapter 7 . 3/2
loving it!
NightAngel99 chapter 32 . 2/27
I just started reading this, but there seems to be a dead end. Are you still writing?
TheElementalIcePhoenix chapter 32 . 2/26
I normally don't read crossover fics... But let me be honest for this one... This crossover fic is awesome! Its now one of my favorites. Thanks for taking the time to write this and looking forward to the next chapter!
GingerbreadUmbrella chapter 32 . 2/26
Ooh, dramatic entrance there Harry. ;) This is a thoroughly intriging read, I do hope you'll continue it. I've read the whole thing in a couple of daya and I haven't lost interest even once. :D
timkaylor885 chapter 32 . 2/25
Oh this just got interesting can't wait for the next chapter
MythsterBlack chapter 32 . 2/21
I hope this really good story has not been abandon?
QuicksilverWitch chapter 32 . 2/21
That was AMAZING! XD Way to make an entrance into the realm of gods-by dead basilisk! HA! But poor Loki-guess he looked at that basilisk too long. Or Hela wants to speak with him. Hmm...
QuicksilverWitch chapter 30 . 2/21
I am LOVING this crossover fic-you have me surprised and enthralled every chapter! Annnnd this is the best! GO DEADPOOL! XD
O chapter 32 . 2/20
Was the Guy who vanished into the stream Merlinus Ambrosius?
slr2moons chapter 32 . 2/19
Hello! Your story came recced to me as a great crossover, and now that I have read it myself, I must agree! Fantastic job. I particularly love two things: First, the characterization is magnificent. Tony is his arrogant but now slightly humbled self, and Harry is still Harry - even after all the horrible things that happened to him in your AU ending of the war and after. Second, the plot is unpredictable, and I love it. The changes you've made to Avengers canon now that Harry is in their universe are believable and fascinating. I'm very eager for Cap and Thor to join the party! And more Sif. Needs more Sif! XD (Not gonna lie, I'm rooting for Sif/Harry. :3)

Great job with this story, Morta's Priest! I've enjoyed it so much, I'll be adding it to my own recs page in the near future. If you are curious, the link is at the end of my profile.

Thanks so much for writing this fic and sharing it with all of us! I look forward to the next chapter. Good luck! :D Best wishes, slr2moons
scotty26 chapter 32 . 2/15
wow what a mind blowing cliffy and you have to update!
Ruby Rosethorn chapter 32 . 2/14
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Update. PLEASE.