Reviews for Wand and Shield
Bellagunn chapter 32 . 5/28
Oh wow...I stumbled upon this and spent the entire day in bed reading. Part two would be wonderful... thanks for this story, it was a fantastic diversion for are mundane day.
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 16 . 5/26
I hope we're not doing an pairings with Harry, I hope he remains single.
Bob chapter 32 . 5/26
Shiiiit. I do hope Asgard has Mandrake root available.
ExcessiveDonkey chapter 32 . 5/25
This story is too good to give up on, far too good. At least leave a notice if your not coming back otherwise I'll be sitting here waiting for a new chapter for a long time.
Aegorm chapter 24 . 5/25
Wizards are humans, Their blood by itself is useless I believe.
It conducts magic better, it can be used in Magic rituals but without that magic to trigger it, I believe nothing can be done with it.

I really hope Loki or the Army guys won't suddenly start apparating and firing killing curses. Would be stupid
misherukuro chapter 31 . 5/21
Such a great fic. ~,~
GREAT STORY! I particularly enjoyed your take on "the Battle of Hogwarts'". I can't wait to see more chapters!
spewing rainbows chapter 32 . 5/16
DANG THIS CHAPTER WAS BRILLIANT. Seriously. This story is one of the best I've read, plot-wise. This chapter was especially brilliant. The Avengers-verse Hogwarts was...surprisingly eerie. I would have never guessed Peeves to be the true enemy...and the whole chaos and Yggdrasil thing was super interesting as well. It was a clever way to get Harry to Asgard xDD.

I wonder what the new unspoken "prophecy" is, though...Harry definitely has a new fate in this world. And now he has all four founder's artifacts...I wonder how the locket and diadem will test him?

Also: Who is the person who escaped Hogwarts before? I'm willing to bet that they play some role in the plot sometime...

Looking forward to seeing how this fic progresses!

rainbows
Honeydew's Long Lost Sister chapter 32 . 5/13
Oh my God! Please continue this! Holly shiz this is amazing! Peeves and the Basilisk! Holly- I have no words! And no Loki is petrified?! Silly god, should have heeded Harry's warnings! I'm dying! PLEASE UPDATE :D I mean, I know it's been just over a year... but please! You are an amazing writer!
SilverBladeStar chapter 32 . 5/12
Wow, this story is really great. I can't wait to see what happens next.
richard.l.whereat chapter 32 . 5/12
As everyone else says, this is outstanding, and I hope you're neither dead, nor abandoning this story. Please update soon.
SwethaSanjaySindhu chapter 4 . 5/10
Noooo I don't like the sound of Harry/Natasha. Well, I know you've already written the chapters... Let's see what's to come. I know I'm already loving this story
SwethaSanjaySindhu chapter 3 . 5/10
I love your writing style! I hope there's at least more interaction of Harry and Tony since you said no slash. :)
Skullduggery Goodfellow chapter 32 . 5/5
Damn. Been nearly a year. But this last chapter was just so damn good.
Relena Duo chapter 32 . 5/4
There are no words to describe the perfectness of this masterwork.
And why? Oh why isn't there a double, triple or an even better favourite button? For favouriting this only once isn't enough!
6,244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »