Reviews for Wand and Shield
You cannot end there! This is such an amazing and interesting story! I love everything you've done with it, although the part with Hogwarts was slightly confusing at first.
I have so many questions!
Is Bruce with Betty? How will Captain America react to being out of ice? Is Tony going to win the law suit? What is Peters jobs in all that? Is Rhodey going to help Tony or the army? What happened to Natasha? And Clint? And Fury? Who was controlling Tarleton? What is Loki up to? Will he be unpetrified? What does he want with the Cube? Is it going to be like the first Avengers movie? What's going to happen to Harry and Co? Where exactly are they going? Will Thor still go to Midgard and meet Jane? Or will he change, personality wise, on this trip instead? Or will he not change at all? What will happen to Harry? Will he learn legilimency? Will he become more powerful? Less? Will he die? What other enemies will he have? What's happening with Death? Is Harry immortal? What's happening in the wizarding world? How did Hermione and Ron and everyone react to his dissapearance? Will he ever go back? Will he want to go back? Will he go back by mistake, taking others with him? What does Odin know? Will he tell Harry what happened? Will the Avengers still come together? How will Harry being there change things? Will Sif be a part of it? Will Thor? Will Peter? What's going to happen?
Please answer at least some of these questions by continuing your writing! This story is so great, and I would hate to see it abandoned... Please keep writing!
moonstar the dragonwolf chapter 33 . 7/6
Please say you haven't gone away!
This is the best HP AU fanfic that I've EVER read!
Miraluc chapter 33 . 7/6
This is the best freaking story I've read in a long time. I'm begging you to finish it. Anyway, I have a few questions. Will Harry ever go back backto the other world? Or will we see glimpses of it?
I really want to know the end, update please?
notyou chapter 33 . 7/2
I enjoyed reading this fic, greatly. Thank you!
After having just read this story in a few sittings I can say there are definitely things I really like about it and things I really do not like about it. The main story lines are compelling and interesting and while I do find Harry's character a wee bit overpowered (it was very refreshing to see Loki put him in his place for a bit) most of the characterization is fairly good.

Your visuals are excellent but the pace of your writing is rather slow and sometimes feels a bit clunky or boring. As engaged as I am in the current arch of what happened to all of the other wizards, there are several places where the writing was almost tedious to read. It could probably benefit from some paring down and editing.

Nevertheless I am looking forward to chapter 34, whenever it should appear.
dragongirl92 chapter 33 . 6/21
I do hope you will continue this at some point, it is really quite something. I have greatly enjoyed it and would love to continue reading it.
AliceHeart13 chapter 33 . 6/17
Please write more, I enjoy this story greatly.
Waiting for more,
Aly
abbystar30 chapter 2 . 6/15
hi
BoB teh Snail chapter 33 . 6/14
Complain I shall! What a great story! I hope it's not abandoned.
MLeggyLeaf chapter 22 . 6/9
sorry i didnt mean your writing is bad. i meant i wrote the last chapter review badly. sorry
MLeggyLeaf chapter 21 . 6/9
so the missile is working with magic? i dont really understand what is it with magic and electronic not working. sorry bad writing
MLeggyLeaf chapter 21 . 6/9
so everytime harry use it, everytime other people like james use it, someone die? is this rule applied in only in this universe or in HP world too? oh dear
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 33 . 6/8
Great story so far. I enjoy the AU you built. Harry's a mite overpowered, but I like that; it brings him up to par with Ironman and Hulk. Chapters 28 and 30 are kinda clinkers and could easily be edited out to tighten up the story. I'd also omit any reference to Ginny, mostly because she's such an unbelievable spouse for Harry.

This is the point at which a lot of fanfiction writers get stuck, though. It's relatively easy to give Harry a bucketful of problems to solve, not so easy to get him to solve them all in a believable way.
TheTureBardock chapter 33 . 6/7
Wow
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 26 . 6/7
More Dumbledore? Dumbledore was the worst decision-maker in the history of magic. Random coin flips would have let him get 50 percent right instead of nearly all wrong. Dumbledore all too consistently did the opposite of what he preached; he did what was easy rather than what was right, or he chose to do nothing at all. And he was the most secretive, distrusting, manipulative bastard ever. And his 'kindnesses' were practically always condescending and infuriating.
6,796 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »