Reviews for Wand and Shield
I love it
00cdg chapter 33 . 8/23
please update Naruto The Leaf
BillThomas chapter 33 . 8/22
So, something I've always wondered: If you dipped the Sword of Gryffindor into a traditional wand core, would it be able to cast magic? It absorbs properties, so I don't see why it couldn't become a magical focus.
Chris chapter 33 . 8/21
I am glad that the muse has descended for this story again, it is superb. I am looking forward to chapter 34 and hopefully 57 too!
Oo.Summers.oO chapter 33 . 8/21
Oh, my, gosh. I just picked up this story the other day and couldn't put it away!

You have done a wonderful job weaving the verses together and I can't wait to see what this next big adventure brings for Harry and crew. I'm interested to see how the other Potter world fits in with the story. It seems awfully convenient that some names and items remain the same between the two.

Is the HP world a mirror verse of what could have been? Or was the HP Earth a twin of the Avengers Earth that was connected by the Yggdrisil? What the one that escaped one of Harry's ancestors that bright a better understanding of magic to the other Earth?

I do enjoy the Loki and Harry banter. Dare I say that someone has found a person/toy thing :) ? I wonder what Loki's first words to Harry would be when he's de-petrified and vice-versa (I feel a I told you so coming on)

So many questions, but still the overbearing shadow that spells to doom for Harry and the rest.

Can't wait to read it! Please hurry with the next chapter haha!
That's gonna go down the wrong pipe.
6,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »