Reviews for Everyone Has A Secret
LittleMissPartyMinion chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
I would love to see Katie Marisol or Tori
xoBlack.Roses chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
I just read this story and I really hope you continue. Maybe the next chapter can be about Clare being scared of Asher. And how she's scared of Eli's reaction. Any who, this is a great story. Continue soon.
CosmicRain chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
omgosh, I loved this chapter. :D it spoke to me.
CosmicRain chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
loved it.
CosmicRain chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
this is interesting... in a good way... great first chapter.
Goldenheart11 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Bianca saying that "I'm afraid of me" was the strongest line, in my opinion. It's chilling.
Lifes2Short2WonderWhatIf chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Don't do Clare and/or Eli's chapters until the end... It will help keep me intersted :3
xUnknownLOVEx chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
I like these one-shots! They are interesting, so please don't end them. Oh and a little tip- It is common to misspell the phrase "beet red" (For example- "Her face turned beet red after he kissed her"). You usually put "beat red" which is simply a spelling error and you do it a lot in your writing. So I just wanted to let you know that you do spell it 'beet' because (as you probably know) it is about the very red vegetable the 'beet' not 'beat' :)
Yeah, its kind of a dumb critque but its just a little something to make your writing more professional.
Keep up the good work!
-Athena
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Awwwwe I loved this one!
Violet Gryffindor chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Poor K.C. I'm glad was there to give him a helping hand and that Eli was nice to him. That was cool :)

Have fun on your vacation

Turbo
ForverInYourArms chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Awwwww! KC! I love this guy! And Eli..ur such a sweet heart..HAVE A GREAT VACATION!
Moxxy chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Omigosh, this was PERFECT! Ugh, when KC cries, I cry D": the adoption storyline kills me :( and I know Jenna is just dealing in a different way, but sometimes it pisses me off. It seems as if it doesn't even affect her!...

I love the talk between Clare and KC! They were so cute as niners and I'd love to see them at least regain a friendship at some point.

Aww Eli! Ya big teddy bear ;D I love that he was nice enough to invite KC over to hang out. That was so sweet of him! :D

As I said before, this was PERFECT! I loved it sooo much :D you should really update this story more often ;)
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
OMG the Jake on left me laughing! OMG do one about Imogene! Or Eli!
Jyoti chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Wow, I'm speechless. This is wonderful! You should do Fiona next! :D
Jyoti chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
This was just beautiful. Loved it!