Reviews for Awakening: Rise of the Architect
It's been 3 years already ...
UPDATE ALREADY !
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
GG
Tenma Sosei chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
Tell me why NAruto didn't get with Shizuka or Kurenai? And Gaara and those two , no, just no. I mean really would've been beter if you did't do past pairings other than Naruto's.
kabir0399 chapter 6 . 9/10/2015
Thank you very much for the chapter this is awesome and amazing
kabir0399 chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
I absolutely completely and utterly loved this chapter
kabir0399 chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
I love this
Armadyl chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
Ugh
lonewolf3317 chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
I am absolutely addicted to this one of the better written Naruto x Avatar crossovers I've read,I'm glad to see you've toned down the authors notes,it does become slightly exhausting to have every little thing pointed out,but still on the grand realm of things it was/isn't that from a few grammatical errors,which is well within the acceptable realm of human error this story is magnificent.i do know that even though it's been sometime since you updated it that you someday continue on with this beautiful up the good work my friend
Lone Wolf
TiberSeptim chapter 6 . 7/2/2015
Make more for heavens sake! I love this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/5/2015
SEE YOU IN A BIT!? ITS 2015 NOW

Pls update or I suicide
DarkElucidator chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
Yo! Awesome work, but I could do without that last cliffhanger, considering there has not been an update in nearly 3 years...yeah. What I wanted to say was: PLEASE UPDATE!
avidreaded chapter 6 . 4/10/2015
Due you need to update this cause its freakinig amazing.
polarpwnage chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
Two things, why isn't anyone suspicious of Naruto bending more than 1 element? Only avatar can bend more than a single element. Also toooooo much exposition in your fic, keep it simple and short
Kaioo chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Whatever cut his face must truly be something to have not been healed by the Kyuubi
Zolacookie chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
when you introduced faust I immediately thought of Mephisto from blue exorcist (haha just a random observation) I'm find your story pretty good so far :)