Reviews for Awakening: Rise of the Architect
Kaioo chapter 1 . 2/21
Whatever cut his face must truly be something to have not been healed by the Kyuubi
Zolacookie chapter 1 . 1/18
when you introduced faust I immediately thought of Mephisto from blue exorcist (haha just a random observation) I'm find your story pretty good so far :)
Mahesvara Yotsuba chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
OMG Please please please update! This story is so good!
SlaveofManyMasterofOne chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
That was awesome! The fight scene against the Earth Benders was relly well done. The chats between Naruto and Kurama were really thought out and expansive as well as being informative about certain characters from the Harem List. If you're able to explain how each of the rest of the non-Avatar Harem Ladies got to be there on the list throughout the story, I think that'll be fine.

Also, I like the format of long worded chapters because that fits the flow of how this story is progressing. Keep up the great work!

Till next chapter,
Slave, out.
SlaveofManyMasterofOne chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Interesting story. Will I be confused from time to time reading this? Of course. But I'll ask a question for clarification when that happens. Do I like the story so far? Yes. Does the Harem list upset me? If Hinata hadn't been on that list...probably. Would I have continued reading had she not been included in the list? Yes. Although, I may think Hinata is a good character overall, I wouldn't have stopped reading this story just because of something like that. I am confused as to the identities of 10 of the characters on the harem list, but I would like to have a PM explaining the identities of the anime/manga/wherever the specific characters come from, but I'll PM the specific names to you so that this review doesn't look like a huge paragraph...well, it already does, but I'm almost done.

Keep up the great work as I look forward to reading this story because it's something I can enjoy reading as a break from what I usually read. Looking forward to the next chapter. Till then...

Slave, out.
shadow-puppet-master123 chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
you never update this story please do i really like it
doubledamn chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Alright. Avatar World Future Naruto World. Cool, cool. I'm guessing that after the end of he world, and humans reappeared, their Chakra was 'refocused' into pure elemental potential, each group gaining one elemental mastery, with certain sub-elements included (sand, lightning, metal, etc).

Sozen's Comet on the other I'd be willing to bet is huge chunk of Chakra reactive ore, that, being ignited by passing through the upper atmosphere and catching alight, sends out a pulse of Fire-Elemental Chakra across the world for a limited time, enhancing fire techniques.

I wonder if the Airbenders, being the most spiritual, gained Summon Creatures (Air Bison, Flying Lemurs) as companions. Or whether they're just Chakra Mutations from over a thousand years of evolution.
Takeshi no Otogakure chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I honestly thought I'd like this, but the minute I saw the giant harem I said nope. I wish the harem only had 4 girls, over that and it's just rediculous.
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Why is Naruto always a BAD guy in these crossovers? I seriously wonder why Naruto always has to side with the Fire Nation in these stories?

Makes no sense to me at all. Doesn't Aang have enough trouble with an entire nation of bad guys against him... Let alone a bad ass like naruto helping them?
ToLazyToSignIn chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I was really hyped for this Naruto x Azula story... Until You said it war a harem - a harem with 22 girls in it. I'm sure the stories plenty appealing to others, and that you've put a lot of hard work into it but it's just not my kind of thing, good luck.
Clouffie1986 chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
This story is great so far. Too bad it seems to have been abandoned. I mean two years and a month without an update? What else could have happened. I hate it when this happens to good stories, but nothing I can do bt follow it in hopes I will see an update sooner or later.
Clouffie1986 chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Ah Kyuubi and Naruto's interactions are hilarious. They must have gotten much closer wandering together after the 4th sww. It really sucks that this fic seems to be abandoned though. 2 years and a month without an update leads me to believe so anyway. I hate how that happens to so many good fics here.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
History has taught us enough. Nature has taught us enough.

So why do you hope for a world without pain and misery? Without the cycle of dread that shall forever continue?

How pathetic must humans be to ever think a world of true peace is possible? Impossible. Not improbable. Impossible.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Sith Code Warhammer 40k Code Combination Persian Greek Babylonian and Marquis De Sade :
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Peace is a lie; Conflict is eternal
As long as there is sentience there shalt be conflict
As long as emotions persist to exist there shalt be conflict
The progeny of conflict war shall rear its serpentine head in defiance;
Tarnishing the illusion of peace that befalls us in times of weakness

Peace is a lie; Conflict is eternal
For within differences animosity shall arise
For within life contained within narrow boundaries of morality
Shalt always be devoid of satisfaction of true life
For indeed there is no life without without challenge

For within every soul exists desire to prosper
To do so would equate that man embrace his primal nature
Gula,Fornicatio,Avaritia,Superbia,Tristitia,Ira,Vanagloria,Acedia
For life itself is sin, one cannot live without the darkness in our hearts
To do so would be delusional fantasies of eternal harmony

Within every man who values abstract concepts is fear
Fear of Death, Fear of stemming from Hubris, Fear of
Being crushed under the heel of another
Fear of never seeing the light of day again
For every man fears the unknown, and that is our greatest fear

To Not To Know. To Not Feel. To Not Truly Live.