Reviews for Potent
ebonymystikwolf chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Yay! I realized not to long ago that there really isn't a lot of this couple here...its so sad..! Anyway, beautifully done I have only seen one other tic with them being more cat like in behaviorni mean they're still cats people! I just wanted to congradulate you on an job well done. I know, this I'm pretty shure everybody is thinking wenexpect great thingsnfrom ya and of these masterpieces come to life from you! If help I'm here to help! Bye now,
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I really, really like the way you write. This was a great read. Congratz on a job well done!

Lotor Sincline
dickory5 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
awww!

lovely.
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I really enjoyed this one-shot. If only the episode had gone into this much detail. I though it was odd that no one ever offered Cheetara an explanation into Tygra's strange behavior. Well done!
Andy-full chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
gooooshh i love youuu and this fic so much, and even im not a big fan of tigraxcheetara i love a sweeter version of tigra

thats it i love it, keep writing u r the bessst

sorry for my inglish im from argentina but i kind like understand it XD
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
TyChee was really burnin' hot with love, but the most touching part of this tale is the renewed friendship between LiChee. With the way "ThunderCats" is going, it's unlikely we'll see that friendship renewed. But we can always hope.
Loisceles chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Sooo cute :) I liked it very much
Luna de Papel chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
While I loved the humor and the romance (so sweet!), the best part of this collection of scenes we would have liked to see in the episode but did not, was Lion-O explaining what had happened to Cheetara...! And of course, their mending fences. We are still owed that in the series.

"It's harmless," Lion-O reasons, "it's just got him a little moreā€¦in touch with his feelings."

This makes me think the potion wouldn't have worked with Pumyra. While the puma has a temper and does not open up easily, she already *is* a woman ;)
fuuko no miko chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
A nice combination of humor, romance and passion. Love it! :-)