Reviews for Welcome Home
Icchann chapter 1 . 1/26
/SCREAMS/ OHMYGODDDDD THIS WAS SO FUCKIGN HOT I CAN"T EVEN GODDD I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
beyondreasoning62 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
loved it !
V chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Holysgut. You just made my week. More please?
Wolf of the winter sky chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
damn.
Freddy chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Oh My God... That was so hot.
violetkisses chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Wow, how intense! Awesome though. Really hot.
Aiko Tachibana chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
that was so hot o.o
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
So, dear little Naru's a bit of a masochist with those weighted nipple clamps, eh? ;) Very fun. The dialogue could use a little reworking, but other than that, sexy. :)
DudeYBL chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Wooh! That's was some good smut right there! I'm keeping an eye on you ;) plus I'm a really fan of dirty talk! Well done XD
Kuruizaki-hime chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
*nose bleed* Wow . . I can't even think of what I was going to write now . . this one shot was GREAT, I look forward to whatever else that you may write!
phantomworks chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I like it. I expect more stories from you in the future. ()
Kurokocchii chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Guhhhh do you write more smut like this? 'cause these are my favorites. Kudos for satiating my love for good sasunaru lemons !
LoveUntilWeBleed chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
OH MY GODS OF YAOI. THIS IS HOT. NO. BEYOND HOT. THIS IS SEXY TO THE POWER OF 10.

OH YES. I'M MAKING UP MATH EQUATIONS NOW.

WHY IS THIS ALL IN CAPS SO FAR? WHY HAS THIS REVIEW MADE NO SENSE THUS FAR?

WHY WHY WHY DO I FAIL SO HARD AT REVIEWING?

Sorry this review so far sucks but...I suck at reviewing. Bear with me?

Okay, so, first of all, this story is just complete and utter sex. It is one of the most well written smuts I have ever read, and I have read many of those.

Thinking back on it I have read many more smut fics than I think is healthy for a 15 year old girl. OH DEAR, LOOK AT ME GETTING OFF TRACK.

Secondly, this story is very descriptive, which I find these days most fanfics, whether they are one shots, multi-chap fics, or others, are lacking in. And it seems that more and more often smut fanfics with no description keep popping up, which makes me sad because in order for a smut to be good it needs to have description, which your story definitely has!

The only thing that kind of bothered me were the words 'slut' and 'whore', especially when Sasuke called Naruto a whore, and when Naruto called himself them. But I personally just don't like those two words in general, but they do come with the territory of dirty talk, so I guess I can't really complain XD

All in all this was a fabulous story and I loved and it is definitely going on my favourites list!

Also, for a first story, or first one posted on this site at least, it is very well written!

Ah, I am looking forward to reading more of your stories in the near future!

Again, sorry for the crappy quality of the first few lines of this review, but I never can start these off well, so I tend to start them off with nonsense! I hope that it wasn't too annoying for you!

LoveUntilWeBleed .