Reviews for Phoenix's Inferno
Lieju chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
This was just beautiful.
Clydell Humphries chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Oh gosh, that was amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your words are so beautiful, and Phoenix might have to save me from my envy now. Brilliant work!
Generic Anon chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
Stumbled upon this on the Fanfic Recs page of TvTropes. I really enjoyed it!
Lady Monochromic chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
This was a brilliant story that I have loved reading from the beginning right until the end. Your style and flow of it was kept the same throughout and it was a lovely read. Each circle was chosen well and I really did like it.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
I enjoy how Phoenix has exposed every sin so far :D poor "perfect" prosecutor. I can't wait to see how he finishes this!
Lady Monochromic chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
This is beautiful an I loved the imagery in this. It was very poetic and I loved the part with the flames and Phoenix. It is another brilliant chapter and Miles has always been full of pride and stuck to his ego which was portrayed well in this too.
Kyokugami chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
OMG, the suspense it's killing me!

I have to say, your skills are impressive; the way you have written the installments of the story, every character and his/her own sin, the way it's represented, the empathy you can feel for them (specially liked Dahlia's circle-but I loved them all), everything. Man, I'm loving this story so much.

I really can't wait for what will happen at the Circle of Pride.
Lady Monochromic chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
This was a beautiful chapter! I loved it very much and I always wait for each of your updates. I think the reason I love this is because of the poetry and style it keeps throughout each chapter. I especially love your choice of characters for each sin, as it were. Having Dahlia for Greed was a great idea and how Phoenix dealt with her was great. I also love how Mia protects Phoenix from what happens and knows what to say.

I think my previous guess for who Pride will be was wrong. and know I just wait to see how you fit the last circle in and keep this story the same poetic style.
DarknessinBetween chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Creepy Dahlia...Creepy Dahlia...Next-Pride!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
This is quite possibly the most well-written Kink Meme Prompt Fill in the history of Phoenix Wright. You cannot help but feel love or pity to the people Phoenix meets in hell, and you must feel even more so for Phoenix himself; to see him struggle with his feelings for those he meets in the circles are both awe inspiring and at times tear jerking. Mia's character is also cleverly written; you can see her pain when she witnesses Godot's torture, and in this chapter you can tell that she truly cares for her student, and that even in death, she protects him.

The choices for whom we see in the circles are also very interesting; Maya and Larry are givens based on their characters, Godot is understandable because he is both referred to as a sex god and is in love with the most beautiful character in the game, and Morgan is technically the second banana of the Fey clan. The two that truly took me by surprise were Manfred and Dahlia, though I suppose this is because my views were somewhat skewed. In my opinion, Franziska has a larger tendency to actually lash out (no pun intended) with her whip, while Manfred is more verbal with his lashings. Dahlia took me by surprise because of my premonition of what greed is. When one thinks of greed, they usually associate that as the want of physical wealth, and when I think of the want of physical wealth in Ace Attorney, the character I think of first is Redd White, with his gaudy outfit and his penchant for blackmail. Yet the author makes Dahlia fit perfectly.

With all this in mind, I look forward to the next installment of Phoenix's Inferno.
schlo5398 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Oh my! This was wonderful! XD First of all, that dialogue between Mia and Phoenix was so sweet it nearly made me tear up and secondly, I can not wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
I so enjoy every update and I really admire you for not only sticking with the story but also the format. I've never been very good at poetry of any kind and you've managed to make an entire story!
Keep up the great work! :D
Kiwasaki-chan3 chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
i am loving this already.
its so deep and good and i can't reallt describe all the good things about it
Schadenfreude555 chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Extremely interesting concept, hope to see this good work continue.
Lady Monochromic chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
I thought Wrath would be Manfred and it was a great choice. Another brilliant chapter with the description and flow of characters. I actually liked how Manfred did not learn straight away and for him it will take longer than the others.

So I guess there are two more left: Pride and Greed? Though I think Pride will be Franziska I'm not too sure about the other.
DarknessinBetween chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Just a Guess: Pride: Edgey
Wrath: Franny
Greed: Manfred?
Still recovering from shock of Morgan...( _ )