Reviews for Meant To Be?
Airsay chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Beautiful story! Made me cry...
ashmo2000 chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
thank you for that great chance you gave us for a goodbye:) i think i cried as much as i did the finale;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
A great idea, well done. I enjoyed this story very much.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
wow sooo sad! Such a great ending but so sooo sad!
Camy.MD chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
It is a sweet and beautiful end :)
Kisses, Camy
seattlegracemercywestlove chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
okay let me just start by saying i am OBSESSED with this story. Such a good idea and such a beautiful ending. I loved how you brought back george it feels very fitting. Thanks for the amazing story and please write some more in the future.
AiLing chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
So sad but great ending!
LexieMcSteamy chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
Very sad but fitting ending. Listening to Lexie say all those things made me mad all over again that GA killed her.
LexieMcSteamy chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
That was such a sad but beautiful chapter. I hate that Lexie is dead but now her and Mark have closure.
ashmo2000 chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
all kinds of teas happening here:...(
Lulu chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Wow! And I have to say (please dont kill me O:)) I dont even like Mark & Lexie that much, but you got me with this fic anyway, cos...its just so beautiful, an interesting idea and Im looking forward to read future chapters and see how everything plays out...good job so far! ;)
seattlegracemercywestlove chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
ii really love this story, I like the ones that are cannon (IE Lexie is gone) because I feel like its more realistic than others. Keep writing!
NCIS FTW chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
This is such a sweet chapter, BTW I know what happens next, reply and I'll tell you more if you don't already know.
AiLing chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
I still miss Lexie :(
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
wow in tears right now.. but i think that was the best goodbye and was absolutely perfect and i think i really needed to read that! Cant wait for the last few!