Reviews for Player 2 Has Entered
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Wow this is really cool new chapter please!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
More!
Seqka711 chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
OMG this is so funny! Lol! P1 P2 messed up shit!
Ira e Invidia chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
I love these interactions too xD I can't wait for the next chapter, or how confused they'll be when they meet themselves eventually. Good job!
Oniongrass chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Yay, 2p! and my OTP of AmeCan combined!_ And you didn't screw up the 2p!s like a lot of people do *glare, glare* I like the 2p!s you have, though I've usually seen 2p!Canada as MANADA, he's also cool all Yandere. You described 2p!America's eyes as blue though, they're red (detail Nazi here, sorry.)
Kaaki Shaman chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Are the 2ps gonna meet their 1p selves? OwO I'm such a sucker for 1p-2p interaction, especially when it's themselves. xD;;
Hinata28h chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
I love this! D
Cloudjumper-rider chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Oh no... RUN IGGY RUN LIKEA ITALIAN WHEN THE BRITISH ARMY COMING YOUR GONNA DIE!
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
More, more! I Have a huge soft spot for alternate versions of characters meeting the original.
Hinata28h chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
CONTINUE! OMHRE This is Awewsome!

*Oh My Holy Roman Empire
TrebleTwenty chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I like it very much :) Please do continue
Kaaki Shaman chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Hmmmmmm... I see it's listed as "romance," so I really can't help but ask what pairings you're planning for this... ;; I feel bad for asking, but I'm honestly curious. Otherwise, this is interesting. Although, I'm hoping the whole story isn't just dialogue... XD Don't feel bad, though. When I write prologues, I make them mostly dialogue, too. So no harm done. x3