Reviews for Chasing Pavements
Bearlover49 chapter 17 . 5/19
I loved it!
Grace chapter 17 . 4/18
OH MY GOD THIS IS BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLL AMAZING JOB OMG WOWWWW
u r the best MI fanfic writer i hae seen till now.
I can't wait until they invent a way to pass 3D objects through the internet, give it a few years. But when they do I'm going to send you a cup cake shaped like the angelic rune, okay maybe I'll send you a brownie instead.
tickedoffdemigod chapter 17 . 2/14
I LOVE THIS STORY!
THE FEELS!
Please update soon
happy chapter 17 . 1/31
confusedmad chapter 16 . 1/31
WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED HERE HE BETTER BE PULLING A PRANK ON HER
Meeeeeee chapter 17 . 1/18
I loved this story so much. Your a really good writer. Jace was a complete *insert a three letter bad word for butt*. Like seriously. I would have left his sorry beautiful face at Starbucks. He didnt deserve a third chance! But then again I am only twelve and no nothing about live soo... Ya. Great story. I laughed. Please never give up writing!
BookWormProud chapter 3 . 1/3
I'm sitting in my living room reading this and my mom and sister fell asleep on the couch watching TV. I read " rainbow pants Alec into wearing pants," and busted out laughing, therefor waking my sister and (currently pissed) mother. I love you!
Silent Songs chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
Usually, I'm all for short stories. And this was one of them! I absolutely love the plotline. You turned something borderline cliché into a great read. The only thing is that the ending was a little rushed. Be honest for a moment; would you suddenly take your ex back in a matter of days after being thouroughly humiliated? I wouldn't, an I dot suppose Clary would either. Try adding a few more chapters in the middle.
Esther chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
I absolutely loved the way izzy reacts to it, and magnus holy he's just too hilarious for words. I loved this chapter you are an amazing writer keep it up :)
cfire27 chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
I wish I could have read all the chapters that you have deleted. You should learn to believe in yourself and your writing.
cfire27 chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
Your writing has humour and I love it.
Grace chapter 17 . 12/19/2014
This is the best fan fiction I've ever read