Reviews for Chasing Pavements
Beautifultimes chapter 17 . 8/13
That was so stop writing with the compassion shown in this simple yet extraordinary little story.
thatonefangirl1128 chapter 2 . 7/11
This is such a good story.
angelajmzhou chapter 9 . 6/28
I'm sorry for being so harsh, but you didn't get the high school dynamic down quite right. Otherwise, it's pretty good.
berrybae21 chapter 17 . 5/15
this was a beautiful piece of artwork
MissMishQ chapter 4 . 2/14
The depiction of fifth graders is actually petty close to how they actually act. Honestly I don't know why 11 year old son are always portrayed as such innocent people, I was a fifth graders once and I hated how people always thought we were so stupid.
WindMistress70 chapter 6 . 1/30
Absolutely loved the heartbreak from 1 to Adele line! Absolutely fabulous. Loving your story as well. :D
you know when you say "does it suck yet" it sounds like you were planning on making it suck. but no , not yet i am still enjoying it
Quicksilver chapter 12 . 1/17
I don't really write reviews. Often I feel I have nothing to say, or that I can't really comment if i don't know something for sure. I haven't published any fan fiction but I aspire to be a writer and I have written private things for my own enjoyment and practice. I wanted to let you know that this very well may be the best fanfic I have ever read, both in quality of writing and plot. You most certainly are not a sucky writer. Keep at it, don't let nasty comments bother you, you are better than that. You do this for yourself and others, you're doing them a favor by putting in time and effort in keeping up the plot. I probably would post beginnings and never finish anything. Some writers struggle with lack of imagination, vocabulary, or just not being able to form good sentences. None of those apply to you.

Thank you for this great fanfic.
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 2 . 1/8
I can't her, so don't matter what Jace did, she is a sweettie
ashyan chapter 17 . 11/25/2015
Hi! I LOVED this story! U r an amazing writer!
Catey The Bookworm chapter 17 . 10/10/2015
I REALLY enjoyed your story. Normally,I don't like AU stories, but this one was amazing, and I'm genuinely glad that I read it. Clace is one of my favorite couples, and I felt like you really did them justice. The only thing that I would recommend is adding more details if you're going to repeat history. Like, when Jace left her the second time, I feel like it could have been explained a little bit better. He would have shown more anguish in my opinion. But, overall, it was AMAZING. I like how you incorporated Sizzy and Malec as well as Clace. Thanks for writing! :)
bluealicorns12 chapter 11 . 10/8/2015
I LOVE cliches, I mean if people do a cliche right then it's ammaaaaaazzziiinnng, when people don't, *shaking my head* no just no
Nerine Croft chapter 12 . 9/20/2015
Hey, you deserve all the praise you get. Keep up the good work! This story is really good.
Aly chapter 17 . 8/23/2015
Wow. That was an interesting ending...but good job on the story!