Reviews for Jealousy Clouds the Mind
pixinightingal chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Nice one
ThorkiForLife chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
You killed me! You totally killed me! So beautiful!
Ppppp chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
GAH MAKE ANOTHER ONE
Littleyaoilover chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
Shadow chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
I really liked it but they shifted from not talking to suddenlt makeing out t ofast, I think a charakter such as Loki himself would need to be more convinced that his borther loves him, There would take more actions than one moment to pull them together again, I noticed that you wanted to end the fiction pretty fast cuze everything happened so suddenly at the end,I would recomend doing this into an entire book and have them face abit of more things between echother before getting together :)
littleyaoilover chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
I'm reading this while my parents are fighting and I'm not even sad I'm just pissed that they won't stop because I can't fucking read with their loud asses in the background.
But even with my irritation rising this story is the only thing that is keeping me partially sane thank you for writing this. :)
Squibeetos chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
I love this omf
Roman Delnota chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
This is by far one of the best things I've ever read, so many feeeeels!
josh chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Soooooo cute
Pizarra chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
I found it beautiful and unique. The dialogue and the way you manage the characters was perfect, just as they really are. Very nice story.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
This was an amazing one shot and I ask you to continue the storyline with a sequel. They are not brothers and a political marriage where Loki was recognized as Jotenheim's lost prince and delivery of the Casket of Ancient Winters and forced Jotenheim education and psychological counseling for Loki could solve so many problems and tensions within the Nine Realms.
Klaus chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Your OS is soooo cute 3 luv it.

Greetings from germany
kolkolkoling chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I seriously could see Loki crying and Thor being the big brother for a few moments in this and I cried when Loki started to... (»/«) T-T love love love!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Well written. (Secretly wishing for an extended kissy scene ;)
Renee chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This was very sweet and touching. I wish you would have continued it.