Reviews for Finer Rewards
bluesargent chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I think this showed a little bit of a more tender Voldemort. this kind of shows him as more human - wanting to be pleased, wanting someone else to please him - and, as always, Bellatrix being ever-so-ready to please him.
It was, as I've said on all my other reviews and I'm sure you're getting bored of reading it off me, very well written. I like your frank way of writing, it's not a riddle, it's simple and easy to understand.
Again, well done :)
Spiralling-Down chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Although I am... slightly freaked out by the topic, that was very good! I think I enjoyed it as much as I could for smut really, just because you showed both their emotions and personalities so perfectly throughout the story. Well done! :)
selenehekate chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Haha boy you like your Bellatrix and Voldemort smut, don't you? This one was very similar to the other one, but I think I like it better. Maybe that's just because I'm more used to the idea of Bellatrix and Voldemort now. Good job!
the lola chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Well, this certainly was different but you definitely made it work. I actually really liked this, the whole thing of them supposed to be equals for this specific sexual encounter, but Bellatrix knowing she isn't and her thoughts making us able to see that they were not although she was still so ecstatic about it. The ending was so nice for them, too!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I can definitely picture Bellatrix using that as a reward as opposed to the men, who all choose money and things like that. She definitely does lust over him - even in canon - and you've portrayed that very well here. The dynamics of their relationship are really interesting here, since for a little while Bella is in control, which usually doesn't happen. Of course, then he does eventually end up on top - not much of a surprise there, considering his personality. The ending was pretty sweet, actually - as sweet as those two can get, I suppose, and it was a nice touch to the whole thing. Good job.
my insides are blue chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Wow, I have to say this was really well-written.

I don't usually read smut, but this just blew me away, ngl.

You showed us a different side of Belllatrix, and I liked that she wanted to dominate over Voldemort as a reward. And the fact that Voldemort also enjoyed it, omg, that was perfect.

A flawless job! :D
DarkLord667 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was entertaining and a fun read. Overall, good job.
FeyFaerie chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Love it...sweet of him to let Bella have her way, humoring her as he may have been, it sounds to me like the sight of her in control made him lose it a little...

The ending was very sweet, and not too m uch so.
ohdumbledear chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I love how you acknowledge that Bellatrix does have a husband. However, it is a little strange to think of Voldemort like a person who can actually make love with people.

I like it anyway.
lella7 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Brilliant as ever :) And for Bellamort it's almost fluffy and yet still in character so well done :)
Mrs Bella Riddle chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
It is amazing! Perfect bellamort, though perhaps I could have found a better time to read it then on my phone when I was on my break from work but anyway...

Bella's request was superb as was her nerves. I can see how she would be scared to ask to dominate him for one night. This quote was equally perfect and amusing- "stroking it with something close to reverence". Only something that could be used to describe bellamort. Of course her moment only lasts a short while and I can see why LV seems to be ensuring after that he is control.

Then the fluff at the end! I especially enjoyed it as it would mean so much to her and it is such a simple action. So much love. I dare say this might be my favourite fic of yours so far!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
BELLAMORT FLUFF! ) I love! I adore, in fact ;) it was wonderful ;)