Reviews for Try Honesty
Rachel chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
Beautiful story
Eckomoon chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
It wouldn't let me do a second review, since I reviewed in 2012 so leaving this as a guest. I've been sick with the flu and missing GG and decided to reread my favorite fics. I still really love this sorry! It characterizes Chuck so well and I really enjoyed his redemption. Vanessa's film screening really cracked me up and the boys singing karaoke. I wish the show had occasionally had some more light hearted moments. Anyway, thanks for writing this story, you're a great writer and I am going to reread YCFYF soon :)
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
loved this, I am about to start reading the sequel thank you for re uploading these again! :)
AlternateShadesofBlue chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This was so wonderful! I don't even remember how I found it, but I likely would have skipped over with so little reviews, so I'm so happy that it somehow found it's way to me. I assume it was up before and this is a re-post? You crafted such a character driven tale with lots of growth and connection. I really enjoyed the spot on characterization, even though I ached for Chuck through so much of it. I was so uncomfortable with the mess he'd gotten himself into, but I had to find out how he'd get himself out. I appreciate how you made him go through it, and not give him the simple way out. Off to see what else you (hopefully) have posted, even though the show is long gone.
Moonflower26 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Your story is wonderful, I don't know why I haven't seen it before. I like what you put Chuck through making him grow as a person thus and bringing him to near social destruction when he decided not to be a hostage of his own propaganda. The poem is very Chuck-like and the interaction between Chair is written perfectly. thank you so much for the pleasure of reading it!
Ecrivez chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I read this entire story and I absolutely adore it. You portrayed Chuck's character really well and it was very credible. Amazing character development while still being realistic as well )
eckomoon chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I really liked your story. Chuck is my favorite character on GG so it was nice to read a story that's all about him. Happy that Chuck and Blair got together at the end though :) I will read the sequel.
Dr. Holland chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Perfect story is perfect! As a newer GG fan, I'm so glad you reposted. There's so much here, and I laughed out loud repeatedly, but the classic scene had to be Chuck at the Levi store and "People steal these clothes?" I hope you'll decide to write more... loved your take on season 1 Chair and what could have been.
HellionBlade chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I made a copy of this story originally before you took it down because I enjoyed it so much. I read it from time to time, and am happy to see it online once again for many more to enjoy.

I'm hoping to someday write as well as, and develop as interesting a plot as you have through out the trilogy you to impress my girlfriend.

All the best in future writing, and much admiration,

Adrian.