Reviews for Rotten
Melodious Music chapter 16 . 4/28
Happy Aniversery for the last story update! (April 28, lol)
black-misty-sky chapter 16 . 2/12
Oh. My. God!
This story is phenominal, I love how you've managed to put Craig, Tweek and Bebe in a situation that would -naturally- change them greatly in order to survive, but at the same time keep them to true to their canon characters in South Park it becomes believable. I adore Craig and Tweek's little love story going on here, a little slow by some people's standards, but I think it is perfect for the storyline and how it is progressing.
One thing I noticed though, Craig appears to bruise, bleed and heal. Even if Craig is mostly dead all of this requires a heartbeat, so it doesn't make sense if Craig doesn't have one. Maybe a very faint one that Tweek came feel would make sense, but a heartbeat is needed for it nonetheless.
But nevermind! Don't pay attention to my ramblings, I'm just a bit of a perfectionist!
Can't wait for the next chapter, and how Bebe will react to Craig!
MelodiousMusic chapter 16 . 1/4
I LOVE this story! :'D Please update-this is really awesome!
Ms Briar chapter 16 . 7/18/2014
Oh! This is just too good to be true! This is absolutely is back and don't need not no one to rescue her! And horrific. Because no. No scientists. That isn't a cure. You all had one job. And you fucking failed. Craig I know being brain dead is making the cognitive process difficult but use your head darlin. They lied before and shall lie again. Their butt heads. It's what butt heads do.
Ria chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
I'm so HAPPY you updated, this is quite possibly my fave fanfiction ever and like, just the fact there's a new chapter nearly made me cry... And them I read it and wow. Amazing. Just wow.
Psycho chapter 16 . 7/1/2014
Beautiful!
Amberpaw1999 chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
I finally read it! I've been wanting to read the new chapter forever but never got around to it!
I loved the new chapter holy crap. This story has seriously progressed into a really complex plot, and I love your writing skills so much. Please keep up the good work, I will always support this fanfiction!
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
and shes back
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
im kinda curious about how the whole Kenny cant die thing works in this senario
SplatteredMadness chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
I absolutely LOVE this story! It's a real nice twist!'great job:D can't wait for the next update!
TimePasser chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
Okay, sweetie, I've been dying to tell you how much I love your story. Yeah, I've read some before and they were pretty great. They had good story lines and were written pretty well, but yours, oh my goodness, it's fantastic! Just everything about it is amazing! Like seriously, so many feels! Then before you updated this last chapter, I thought that was how it was gonna end, with Craig betraying Tweek. I can not even tell you what that did to me. Like, I'm so sorry I'm girling out about this but I really don't get worked up over reading something, but this is totally amazing! So uhm, yeah. I love this so yup. Keep up the good work :3
behind-the-unionjack chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
wow this is cool. please continue please please! and yay! bebe's alive and still human! :D
its-0n-like-d0nkeyk0ng chapter 16 . 5/10/2014
Ahh my new favorite fanfic! Can't wait for more! I just love ur plot twists, keep them cominXD
Looloo99 chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
Sorry! I posted my review on the first chapter... Im a little slow at times lol but still your story is beautiful! I hope you still enjoy making these chapters because they r really good! Thanks!
Looloo99 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Yaaaaaaah! Bebe came back omg! Thank u for updating! Your story is amazing keep up the good work! Thank you! 3 3 3