Reviews for Rotten
Kenny chapter 16 . 11/28
Damn it.
I just read the whole thing in a day.
Really beautiful work you've done here! I wish that it would be continued, but I fear it will never happen... Since it's been 2 years since the last update.
But I still hope you get your hands on that comment and feel that still people appreciate your work you've done back than
Best wishes from Germany!
Ah, this is a wonderful story!
50shadesoftweek chapter 16 . 11/3
Please continue this it's an amazing story!
StockinSkye chapter 16 . 9/7
Your story is so beautiful and thrilling and just perfect. And right now I'm crying behause this wasn't updated in such a long time. But you ended with this cliffhanger and I'm excited and I NEED to read more! Pleease tell me whether you plan on continuing this?
Spacekid.jpg chapter 16 . 8/26
This fanfic is literally so amazing, I love it so much. Your writing skills are like 10/10. Please, please, please continue! I'm sure we'd all love to see what happens next! Thanks for writing this it's awesome!1!1!
Kam chapter 16 . 7/15
I'm so sad, this fanfiction is really good, but uncontinued :( I'm gonna cry
SpilledKoolaid chapter 16 . 7/3
Hey there! I read all 16 chapters this morning, this fic is great! Seeing as how the last update was like...2 years ago, I don't think you'll be continuing this but I just wanted to let you know I loved! The whole concept of being sorta dead but also alive is actually really interesting? Anyways, thank you for writing this fic, I love it!
breedle chapter 16 . 6/30
i love this and i'm dying because it's probably ever going to update
Stasha chapter 16 . 6/19
You!
I love this fanfiction soooo much! :)
It's a brilliant idea and I loooooveeee reading from Tweek's point of view, and, and that is very important to me: You included his little noises and stuttering. Craig's sarcasm never fails to make me laugh. You kept both of them in character so well!
I love the relationship between Craig and Tweek and I think its makes the story even more interesting if you consider their past. Like... a second chance for the bond between them. I am very curious how the story will end. I only see two options and... one of them makes me very sad, so I'm not going on with this one.
I must admit I'm aching for more South Park Characters to appear, I'm glad Bebe is included and omg she's back in chapter 16 3
And I'm slightly depressed there aren't any more chapters ;-; ...fix this, mabye? 3 ...pretty please? 3 ...yes? 3
levelpumpellie chapter 16 . 6/17
I'm literally in love with this omfg
I JUST FINISHED THIS AND PLEASE.I'M SOBBING
I'M ON CHAPTER 11 AND OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH?I REALLY HOPE THAT IT HAS BEEN COMPLETED CAUSE I WILL DIE IF I'M LEFT ON A CLIFFHANGER OHMYGOSH I LOVE IT SO MUCH I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS
Wildshadow chapter 16 . 6/5
Aww man! Thought this was a completed story T.T

I'm sad it wasn't. Now I wish to know how it should end. Please see these responses to have your story finished! -sighs and cries -
I think the song "Used to Love You" by Gwen Stefani describes Tweek's love life with Craig XD (The lyrics are "I don't know why I cry But I think it's 'cause I remembered for the first time Since I hated you That I used to love you.")
ThatOtakuGirl chapter 16 . 4/28
It's been two years. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS WONDERFUL MISTAKE OF NATURE FIC THAT IS NOW CALLED ROTTER BECAUSE OMG ITS JUST TOO GOOD! Keep doing what u do!