Reviews for Rotten
Raffo chapter 16 . 8/8
I read it all with google translate XD. Honestly, the fanfic loved it, I even drew it on more than one occasion . It would be really nice to continue U.U" .
Celestialock chapter 16 . 8/3
WOW! I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy this fic. (only because zombies and gore creep me out, lol), but I really enjoyed every second of it! The suspense, man! This one one Hell of a ride! I'm still hoping Tweek and Craig pull through and make amends. I feel for Craig, I really do. I love them both, so hopefully, it'll all work out in the end. Amazing job!
mieei-chan chapter 1 . 6/6
Please continue
Nihi chapter 16 . 4/20
I kept telling myself again and again that I have to read this I gotta read this but at the same time, mostly since is unfinished, I couldnt bring myself to do it but now that I have I cant bring myself to regret it ! Is such a good storyyy youre amazingg thank you so much for your time in what you did provide! Ur awesomeee
acidical chapter 16 . 4/6
ffdjsaifkjdls omh this is such a good story and i wished that it had been continued
you inspire me with your amount of skill and input into this, and im so glad i took the time to read it
i usually cant sit still enough to finish a multi chapter story, but man this got me hooked hard
its an amazing story and if you do happen to continue it one day, im sure going to read it
That Random Anon chapter 16 . 3/26
AGHH! I just binge read this whole thing AND ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I REALLY wished it had gotten finished but that's ok I still want to let u know how much I loved it! It's my #1 Creek fic for sure and I look forward to rereading it one day!
geegee1h chapter 16 . 3/7
... have you abandoned the story? ;-; Pleaaaasssseee say you haven't... and have just been on a hiatus or something! This story is awesome ;3;
Unknown peach chapter 16 . 2/7
FOR FUKS SAKE I DONT WANT TO BE MEAN BUT I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE APRIL 30th 2014. ALMOST 3 YEARS. IM CRYING PLEASE, PLEASE, IM BEGGING YOU. THIS IS MY LIFE. WAIT, IS IT OVER? GOD DAMNIT I SWARE IF IT IS. SKEKDKD,D,SKS,MX JUST HURRY UP AND FINISH IT.
CelestialSpicy chapter 16 . 12/27/2016
I'm in love with this fanfiction. Considering it's been collecting dust for quite some time now, I know it's not going to be updated. Despite that, thank you for writing this, I sincerely love this story and your writing. I hope life's well for you. :)
Kenny chapter 16 . 11/28/2016
Damn it.
I just read the whole thing in a day.
Really beautiful work you've done here! I wish that it would be continued, but I fear it will never happen... Since it's been 2 years since the last update.
But I still hope you get your hands on that comment and feel that still people appreciate your work you've done back than
Best wishes from Germany!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/5/2016
Ah, this is a wonderful story!
SpaceDork chapter 16 . 11/3/2016
Please continue this it's an amazing story!
StockinSkye chapter 16 . 9/7/2016
Your story is so beautiful and thrilling and just perfect. And right now I'm crying behause this wasn't updated in such a long time. But you ended with this cliffhanger and I'm excited and I NEED to read more! Pleease tell me whether you plan on continuing this?
Spacekid.jpg chapter 16 . 8/26/2016
This fanfic is literally so amazing, I love it so much. Your writing skills are like 10/10. Please, please, please continue! I'm sure we'd all love to see what happens next! Thanks for writing this it's awesome!1!1!
Kam chapter 16 . 7/15/2016
I'm so sad, this fanfiction is really good, but uncontinued :( I'm gonna cry