Reviews for Rotten
Unknown peach chapter 16 . 2/7
FOR FUKS SAKE I DONT WANT TO BE MEAN BUT I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE APRIL 30th 2014. ALMOST 3 YEARS. IM CRYING PLEASE, PLEASE, IM BEGGING YOU. THIS IS MY LIFE. WAIT, IS IT OVER? GOD DAMNIT I SWARE IF IT IS. SKEKDKD,D,SKS,MX JUST HURRY UP AND FINISH IT.
CelestialSpicy chapter 16 . 12/27/2016
I'm in love with this fanfiction. Considering it's been collecting dust for quite some time now, I know it's not going to be updated. Despite that, thank you for writing this, I sincerely love this story and your writing. I hope life's well for you. :)
Kenny chapter 16 . 11/28/2016
Damn it.
I just read the whole thing in a day.
Really beautiful work you've done here! I wish that it would be continued, but I fear it will never happen... Since it's been 2 years since the last update.
But I still hope you get your hands on that comment and feel that still people appreciate your work you've done back than
Best wishes from Germany!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/5/2016
Ah, this is a wonderful story!
SpaceDork chapter 16 . 11/3/2016
Please continue this it's an amazing story!
StockinSkye chapter 16 . 9/7/2016
Your story is so beautiful and thrilling and just perfect. And right now I'm crying behause this wasn't updated in such a long time. But you ended with this cliffhanger and I'm excited and I NEED to read more! Pleease tell me whether you plan on continuing this?
Spacekid.jpg chapter 16 . 8/26/2016
This fanfic is literally so amazing, I love it so much. Your writing skills are like 10/10. Please, please, please continue! I'm sure we'd all love to see what happens next! Thanks for writing this it's awesome!1!1!
Kam chapter 16 . 7/15/2016
I'm so sad, this fanfiction is really good, but uncontinued :( I'm gonna cry
SpilledKoolaid chapter 16 . 7/3/2016
Hey there! I read all 16 chapters this morning, this fic is great! Seeing as how the last update was like...2 years ago, I don't think you'll be continuing this but I just wanted to let you know I loved! The whole concept of being sorta dead but also alive is actually really interesting? Anyways, thank you for writing this fic, I love it!
breedle chapter 16 . 6/30/2016
i love this and i'm dying because it's probably ever going to update
Stasha chapter 16 . 6/19/2016
You!
I love this fanfiction soooo much! :)
It's a brilliant idea and I loooooveeee reading from Tweek's point of view, and, and that is very important to me: You included his little noises and stuttering. Craig's sarcasm never fails to make me laugh. You kept both of them in character so well!
I love the relationship between Craig and Tweek and I think its makes the story even more interesting if you consider their past. Like... a second chance for the bond between them. I am very curious how the story will end. I only see two options and... one of them makes me very sad, so I'm not going on with this one.
I must admit I'm aching for more South Park Characters to appear, I'm glad Bebe is included and omg she's back in chapter 16 3
And I'm slightly depressed there aren't any more chapters ;-; ...fix this, mabye? 3 ...pretty please? 3 ...yes? 3
levelpumpellie chapter 16 . 6/17/2016
I'm literally in love with this omfg
Guest chapter 16 . 6/6/2016
I JUST FINISHED THIS AND PLEASE.I'M SOBBING
Guest chapter 11 . 6/5/2016
I'M ON CHAPTER 11 AND OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH?I REALLY HOPE THAT IT HAS BEEN COMPLETED CAUSE I WILL DIE IF I'M LEFT ON A CLIFFHANGER OHMYGOSH I LOVE IT SO MUCH I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS
Wildshadow chapter 16 . 6/5/2016
Aww man! Thought this was a completed story T.T

I'm sad it wasn't. Now I wish to know how it should end. Please see these responses to have your story finished! -sighs and cries -