Reviews for You Can't Forget Your First
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Type your review here...
narsuess chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Hi there, just wanna say I really enjoy your story, thanks for sharing this, I dunno if anyone had ever told you this but you really can write, seriously. You make me enjoy really long fic, the storyline and how you describe it is great. Two thumbs up for you, hell I give you 4 thumbs up ;)
Moonflower26 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I don't know why you pulled this story or TH from but thank you for restoring them back. You are good writer, your characters are well-written and I can believe their actions and motivations. That being said I must admit that story itself left me slightly pertubed. Georgina is so devious that I am glad that one has few chances to stumble upon such a manipulator in life. Also I understand that you wrote this fic long before season 5 has been aired but I have such an allergy to Dair that I am apprehensive to reading the third part, though I am going to do it anyway. GG fics of such quality are worth even this suffering (and I hope it won't be long before their inevitable break-up)
eckomoon chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Wow. I read TH during the summer and kept meaning to read this. I finally had a day to do nothing today and I seriously spent most of the day reading this. It's now 4am and I just finished it. It's beautifully written. Makes me long for the S1/S2 days of GG. I love the Chuck/Eric relationship that you developed. I was sad when it was pretty much dropped from the show. And Chuck/Serena was nice as well. I loved the Van Der Basses in S1/S2 but definitely wasn't the same in S6.

I love the backstory you gave with Chuck and Georgina. It just makes so much sense. Georgina/Chuck was something I was hoping the show would have gone into more as well as Georgina's back story. I don't think she has many redeemable qualities to her character but I still like her/find her interesting.

I like how you wrote Serena. I like her but she rarely thinks about what she was doing to others and everyone is always having to rescue her.

But ugh. Dan and Blair. I realize this was written way before Dan/Blair in the show. I think my S5 anxiety is just easily set off by even the mere mention of those two. Haha. You've written so much in your author's notes about liking C/B so I'm not too worried. I'm almost tempted to start the next story and read until Dan and Blair are broken up but like I said, it's already 4am and I have no idea how long I would have to read so I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

I really loved the first two stories though and this is helping with my GG is over sadness. I know the show has been a train wreck for awhile but I'm still mourning it anyway. I'm really excited about the road trip and plan on starting the last story tomorrow!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Wow this was a very engaging read and such a sad one.. Well written! Thanks for reposting
Curious Blonde chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Thank you so much for reuploading these stories :)
faye29 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
can't wait for your next chapter.. :D