Reviews for Anata no Ichiban Ni Naritai
Destria Cosplay chapter 21 . 3/27
loved this story have read it a fair number of times

only thing i have never liked about it is the ending, where ruri reveals herself (fine) and everybody cheers (not so fine, i just can't picture inez saying yes this is her and everybody celebrating it, plus could have showed more of akito's shocked expression (remember he only just found out that 'his' ruri was actually that little girl that he spent all that time on the ship with - until now he had no idea)

other then that great story, will get around to reading your eva ones
Savaris chapter 21 . 6/11/2011
Nice. Though it must have been hard on Ruri to live through those years up till that point wherein she could finally meet them again in her older self to switch with her younger self... This work was completed a long time already, but still. Quite the stirring piece this is. Hope you'd make more fics like this one.
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 21 . 1/5/2011
Yay!

This took me a while to read, haha. But I loved it, it was so well written (even with the occasional bad grammar, mispelling, it was still understandable); it was so original, every character was spot on, and so suspenseful! I loved it, thank you for such a good read. Good for you for keeping up a story for four years, wow! I could never do that, haha.

Anyway, great fic, cheers, and have a cookie. :)

Chibi
Kknd2 chapter 21 . 10/20/2010
This is offically the best worked out Nadesico fic I have had the pleasure of reading. It is also amoung the best written works peroid. the logical and timely progression and arcs of the people, the consiquenses for their actions, and a satisfying conclusion to the story is beautiful.

That said, I want to know how things played out. I cant help it, you have established such a ritch new version of the key players in this little drama that I want to see where they end up. But I cant argue with the wisdom of ending it here, this is where any good movie would have ended.

You have my respect, and from the bottom of my heart, we thank you.
Marzan chapter 21 . 4/11/2010
Very nice Nadesico fic. I'm impressed at how you managed to hold it together over a 4 year period. And a very good ending it was!
Devaro Ayanami chapter 21 . 11/18/2009
I greatly enjoyed Anata No Ichiban Ni Naritai. I liked the character growth in Ruri-ruri and Akito, and I loved how the story loops back around to the beginning. Hope to see more from you soon.

Ever onward,

D.A.
ariel stormcloud chapter 21 . 10/29/2008
excellent story.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/4/2008
good stroy
Drifter950 chapter 21 . 9/15/2007
I like your story a lot. K

Kinda like the ending too. Hate it too.

I thing the ending is actually darn good, but in another way I hate it. You tied ends together beautifully. My problem is that you have a future for them that is totally unexplained or described.

Are you "ever" going on with this? (yes, please)

That said, thank you for a very good story. I read it with pleasure.

May the MUSE be with you!

_
Kadunta chapter 21 . 6/21/2006
This is undoubtedly one of the top 3 Nadesico fanfics I have read, possibly even my favourite of this fandom. I half-expected Akito to recognize Ruri's talent show entry in ch 20 from the one night on Mars... but I guess that would've been too obvious :)

The biggest problem I had with the fic was that the very last scene felt rushed to me, which left an unfortunate aftertaste for an otherwise great story.
Rhesus-A chapter 21 . 4/20/2006
Finally. A fabulous story. I hope you will write a continuation. Thanks.
Hououza chapter 21 . 4/19/2006
Magnificent chapter and story.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Nadesico fan chapter 21 . 4/18/2006
This is a wonderfull fan fic. I always wondered what would happen if Ruri goes back in time. Besides Ruri is also my favorite character in the anime and i have been looking for a fan fic that stars her in it that is very good to. So from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!
Woot chapter 21 . 4/17/2006
Woot! Massive updates! The ending felt more fast paced than the rest of the story though, understandable of course. Not much left to work with at that point.
skywiseskychan chapter 21 . 4/17/2006
Excelent. I'm very pleased with how you pulled it back together. I know I had been harping about the younger Ruri's feelings and I think you finally did a good job of letting us see them. Its always satisfying to see a story come full circle, litteraly in this case, and I like the world that you have shown to us in this one. I may just have to go back and reread the whole thing.