Reviews for Stray
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 7 . 1/19
hmmm I wonder what cloud has done that was so bad was he just mean to everyone or something please update again soon
Vanitas-Of-Darkness chapter 7 . 1/18
Love this fic, absolutely enjoying every bit of it xD
Winged Element chapter 7 . 1/18
Hahahaha, I loved the part where cloud transformed back XD thanks for the update!
Hero-of-the-Dawn chapter 7 . 1/18
I saw the notification for this and upon remembering this little gem I began giggling at the prospect of continuing to hear about the adventures of the grumpiest kitty cat I have ever known. I am ever so happy this has a new chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
Lord Geovanni chapter 7 . 1/17
Wonderful! An update. Thank you very much. I just hope that Cloud's tail does even more unintended and inappropriate things in the future! Any chance you could have Cloud turn Zack into a fey so that they will never be separated down the road?
Lord Geovanni chapter 6 . 1/15
Any chance this could be continued?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
I really love this! Please continue it soon!
Kage 5243 chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
h
The Lillyz chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
this is a really wonderful story! i would love for you to continue!
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
lol poor zack he is stuck with kitty cloud in a shitty mood
DangoDaikazaku chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
SO CUUUTE! I want MOAAAR!
Thunder Of Friendship chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
aaaaaawwwwww, hehehehehe, cute little grumbling kitty cloud! As childish and selfish the young prince is, not many can resist a sweet blond kitten with blue eyes. Now I'm really interested in what's going to happen, and whether there'd be more visits from sephiroth, hehe, i don't always like the man but i think his role in this story is pretty interesting so yeah!
Winged Element chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Haha! I love how Cloud can't express himself and just gets adorably irritated XD thanks so much for the update!
Conejo-Te-Xocolatl chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Like it!
xion chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
make moar! plz. i really like this. !
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »