Reviews for Boy Loves Girl
Sleepless.In.The.Suburbs chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
First I'd like to say that I commend you on your efforts on recreating a Meg Cabot-esque writing style, however I feel that you did not entirely hit your mark. A story of this magnitude could have used multiple chapters and better time definition. Because your story seems oddly rushed and cramped over a few days.
Realistically people don't, or shouldn't, tumble into bed with each other after proclaiming their devotion no matter how long they've known each other or had underlying feelings.
You have an okay plot and story line but I wish you would have expanded or put more things into detail.
I hope to see improvement in your writings.
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Moi92 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
You are an amazing writer 3
josephine chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
OMG ells and nate making out on the couch

. That is hot. Can you believe i read all your stories in one day! Your such an amazing writer..way better then the hunger game series. Can you write me a ella and nate story? I was at school and i heard "complicated" by avril lavange. I was wondering if your next story could be about nate acting the way the song describes him,all because of a girl then the girl uses him or something and ills saves him .
miserableandmagical chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. This is seriously just...splendid. Omg. I'm in love. Is this going to be a story or just a one-shot? Whatever, it's amazing! :3
TotallyJustine chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Wow! This story is just... ugh! I can't explain my feelings towards it. Lol. :D It's just perfect. I was smiling the whole way through. I think I liked it best from all your stories, although it's hard to say - all your Nate/Ella stories are AMAZING. I check your profile everyday to see if you posted anything new... I'm happy that you're back. And as great writer as ever! Thank you! You manage to make my day every time I read one of your stories (and I read them over and over again, so... XD). You're the best! :D xoxo
canibecandid chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Could this really be anymore perfect? The answer: No.

I know this is a short review, but that pretty much sums up all the warm fluffy feelings that I have.