Reviews for Entanglement: A Day With Rin
Morrowing chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I really enjoyed this story, what with Rin being the most deep character in the game imo. Like these other reviewers said, you captured their personalities expertly, and there's the appropriate occasional humor and cute romantic scenes as per her route. Tbh I feel like the quality and style of this would suit being in the game, and this would make a great ending.
Fahad09 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This was really good.
You captured the characters of Rin and Hisao well. Well done.
cosmicmustache chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I truly enjoyed your story! I think you did a marvelous job of capturing both Rin and Hisao thorughout, and I like the settings in which you put them.

The measure of a good story (like a good Visual Novel) is that you wish it wouldn't end. I had that reaction to this one.

Thank you! I'll be looking for more of your stories.
Nauro chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Hmm, I'm not sure if today is a good day for me to leave a detailed review, but all in all, I liked it.

Quite a lot, actually. It accentuates the right things and even as Rin is more understandable than you'd expect, she still carries her indirect way of being too direct.

Hisao as a scientist to be is a good image and his relation with Rin is a good afterthought to the game.

The only weird thing was Rin opting not to sell her art, which I both understand and disagree with. I think they would sell it, if someone wanted to buy, but wouldn't go as far as to have expositions. It would depend, I guess.

Anyway, thanks for a fun story,
Nauro
nir chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Do more rin fanfic this one felt like it was straight from katawa shoujo.
theLeingod chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
That was spectacularly written and very, very adorable. I'm amazed at how well you captured Rin's eclectic personality; I could very easily imagine all the things she says and does here without it seeming at all out of character, and I can't say that about very many portrayals of Rin in fan fiction at all. Good show, sir.
LittleMissWolfie chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Fluff. Fluff everywhere.
Lol. Anyway, I absolutely ADORE Rin and think she should get more love. Her route made my cry hardcore.
Steven chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This was a great fic. Its style closely resembled the original, and Rin was exceptionally well-written; I could easily see something like this being in the game. I'm not sure I can say the same about Hisao, as a few of his lines seemed slightly odd, but the rest more than made up for it. Thank you very much for this awesome read. :)
DETHREAPER chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Great job, really do feel that you've captured the characters.
ValroggTheInvincible chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
*Slow paced clapping that builds into a thunderous applause as the entire audience stands to their feet*
LinaRiceball chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I cant critique on this! DX
its too un-critique-able to critique on it!
I love this soo much! I was waiting for someone to write a fanfic about what happened after Rins good ending... and here it is! :D
Thanks so much for the upload! Youve inspired me! /
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Lovely, I like the idea that you've made a brief pass over their shared cigarettes which was something I was considering adding in a fanfiction of my own but seeing how well and sublty you did it, I think I might have to include it.

I'm not much of a Fanfiction reader, but this one was worth it. Not overly long, not too short, just the perfect length. No unneeded original characters, just the needed Hisao and Rin.

Seems fitting with how Hisao and Rin would or could develope.

Well done.
Purple Handprint chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. We need more Rin fics, dangit! But good story. I liked it. It was enjoyable and didn't bore me like most of the Katawa Shoujo fics. Faved. :)
HarryEyeball chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I loved it. Best story involving Rin I've read in a while.
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Okay, that was really adorable. Rin's one of my favorite girls; I just got the good ending to her route last night and I know I have to go back and get the other endings but I REALLY DON'T WANT TO! G-d, Rin's just so adorable...you just want to hug her, don't you? That's all you really need.